The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
David Moyes has revealed he feels like a child on Christmas Eve ahead of Everton's first excursion into European competition for a decade..

Come on you blues!
What time you getting there for tomorrow? I'm leaving at half 5, getting the bus with my mate for about 6, queue for ticket pickup then watch us beat Real South America while drinking lots of chang.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
What time you getting there for tomorrow? I'm leaving at half 5, getting the bus with my mate for about 6, queue for ticket pickup then watch us beat Real South America while drinking lots of chang.
About quarter past 6 mate, where you sitting?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
About quarter past 6 mate, where you sitting?
Paddock 5 row 2
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Villareal will either trounce you or it will be a boring 1-0 win for you with a Drunken Ferguson header.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Paddock 5 row 2
Superb, seen my exact seat last Friday when I went on a stadium tour, f*cking superb; just to the left of the Park End goal, 9 rows from the top of the stand - brilliant!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
Villareal will either trounce you or it will be a boring 1-0 win for you with a Drunken Ferguson header.
I think this could be the game where Beattie comes good for us, he owes us a lot, and I reckon he could get a goal or two.
However, I would be more than happy for a boring game with a 1-0 win
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I honestly cannot see it. Neville will add sweet f.a. to your team too. He was mediocre at Manure but even then he was surrounded by players who could rescue him out of sticky situations but at Everton I think he will be distinctly poor though but 3mil is not a bad price.

Forlan to score first 2moro and then Riqueleme to get another for a 2-0 victory.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I honestly cannot see it. Neville will add sweet f.a. to your team too. He was mediocre at Manure because he was surrounded by players who could rescue him out of sticky situations.

At Everton I think he will be distinctly poor though but 3mil is not a bad price.

Forlan to score first 2moro and then Riqueleme to get another for a 2-0 victory.
another dirty kopite! please don't comment until you see him play in that blue shirt tomorrow
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I honestly cannot see it. Neville will add sweet f.a. to your team too. He was mediocre at Manure but even then he was surrounded by players who could rescue him out of sticky situations but at Everton I think he will be distinctly poor though but 3mil is not a bad price.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Kopites are gobsh*tes, Kopites are gobsh*tes!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
another dirty kopite! please don't comment until you see him play in that blue shirt tomorrow
Why not? We've all seen him play before. We know what kind of player he is. He's pretty mediocre, but is useful cos of his versatility.
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I see the 2004/2005 Everton season review is out soon. You could buy it or instead download the highlights of one game, and watch it over and over again.

That said however, you'd not get to see the bonus features of "League Table parade" and "Moyes on the prestigous 'Wooden Spoon' trophy". But I'm sure you'd cope.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I see the 2004/2005 Everton season review is out soon. You could buy it or instead download the highlights of one game, and watch it over and over again.

That said however, you'd not get to see the bonus features of "League Table parade" and "Moyes on the prestigous 'Wooden Spoon' trophy". But I'm sure you'd cope.
it was released 2 months ago mate.
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I meant out on torrent.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A win is a win! just like your supposed "goal" against chelsea in the CL semi final last year
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A win is a win! just like your supposed "goal" against chelsea in the CL semi final last year
Exactly, a win is a win. And we won against Chelsea. What's your point?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Exactly, a win is a win. And we won against Chelsea. What's your point?
he was questioning our winning tactics of long ball
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he was questioning our winning tactics of long ball
Eh up mate,

Im off now, won't be back on til after the game tomorrow; enjoy the game, enjoy the experience, and let' hope it's the first of many!

COME ON YOU F*CKING BLUE BOYS!
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pepe Reina)
The Spanish side face the Blues at Goodison tonight in the first leg of the third round qualifier, and Reina believes his former side will have too much quality for David Moyes' men.

Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta had revealed he would be seeking advice from his fellow Spaniard before the game, but Reina has revealed he turned down that invitation.

He said: "Mikel Arteta is a friend but I'd never help Everton. Villareal are the worst team Everton could have faced. They are very solid defensively and dangerous offensively, too.

They have a more creative team than the English. They move the ball around better.

You can't win in Europe just through physical power and an aerial threat. It's about who moves the ball around better in midfield. With Riquelme, Villareal have one of the best midfielders in the competition.

Personally, I hope Villareal get through. It was my home for three years and my heart will always be there.

And if they knock out our local rivals, that will just make me doubly happy.
A true red already, and he speaks the truth...

Source
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
A true red already, and he speaks the truth...

Source
:party: :congrats: :laugh: :champ:
That's one way tomake yourself a favourite with the fans. Let's hope he makes sure of it on the field this season
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I see the "People's Club" haven't sold out tickets for their biggest game in 20 years...

Just waiting for Howard Kendall to blame us
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.99%
Labour (154)
48.73%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.24%
Green Party (20)
6.33%
Brexit Party (4)
1.27%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.95%
SNP (7)
2.22%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.63%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.27%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)
0.32%
UKIP (6)
1.9%
Other (0)
0%
None (10)
3.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise