Garcia Alonso Gerrard Riise
Cisse Morientes
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I'd definitely put in Liverpool v Milan. Three nil down at half-time! Against the team with the best defence from the most defnsive major league in Europe! Come on!
Totally agreed

The Arsenal game against Middlesbourgh the start of last season was immense as well, we went 0-2 down just after half time and came back to win 4-2 in the end. I remeber absolutely ******** myself when we went down two goals, and I turned round to my brother and said "we're f*cked" and he said cooly "no, this is just going to be one amazing comeback"... wise for his age he is!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That should never have happened. Come on Newcastle!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh and couldn't be bothered to read it all, but Essien for 27mil supposedly... sorry if its already been said
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Totally agreed

The Arsenal game against Middlesbourgh the start of last season was immense as well, we went 0-2 down just after half time and came back to win 4-2 in the end. I remeber absolutely ******** myself when we went down two goals, and I turned round to my brother and said "we're f*cked" and he said cooly "no, this is just going to be one amazing comeback"... wise for his age he is!
I think United vs Bayern Munich for the champions league was a great game. We were one nil down till the last minutes. That's what you called a great comeback! :cool:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
That should never have happened. Come on Newcastle!
Up Yours! Its players day on sunday, where loads of ex-gunners come to highbury and parade the ground pre-match.... guess whos gonna be there!
Kicking myself that I haven't renewed my membership yet now!!! :mad:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
SSN still saying £24mil for some reason
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Oh and couldn't be bothered to read it all, but Essien for 27mil supposedly... sorry if its already been said
Supposedly. I hate the Essien saga. War and Peace finished before Essien's transfer scenario.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
I think United vs Bayern Munich for the champions league was a great game. We were one nil down till the last minutes. That's what you called a great comeback! :cool:
Nope that Liverpool Vs Milan is what you call a comeback! That was absolutely amazing, especially because of the degree we all thought Liverpool were the underdogs
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Up Yours! Its players day on sunday, where loads of ex-gunners come to highbury and parade the ground pre-match.... guess whos gonna be there!
Kicking myself that I haven't renewed my membership yet now!!! :mad:
Oi. I get paid this Friday so I'll have to see about my membership. :p:

Which ex-gunners are going to be there? Jon Gregory? :p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Nope that Liverpool Vs Milan is what you call a comeback! That was absolutely amazing, especially because of the degree we all thought Liverpool were the underdogs
Yep. Besides that Man Utd v Bayern Munich game was a bit dull until the stoppage time came. Besides, Spurs 3 - 4 Man City in the FA Cup. Spurs 3-0 up at HT with Man City down to 10 men and look what happened. :eek:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I think United's meant a lot more than Liverpool's. Liverpool's was a great comeback but United's was better :p:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
SSN still saying £24mil for some reason
Your source is much more trustworthy, mine is the Sun and the local radio... after all thefuss of "I WANT 32 MILLION SI VOUS PLAIT!" Why hav they settled on 24 mil which is only 2mil more than was previosly offered (not that much more considering the fee being bartered).... Its sooo obvious that his finally gonna make it too Chelsea and not live up to the hype.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think United's meant a lot more than Liverpool's. Liverpool's was a great comeback but United's was better :p:
How do you judge who was better then? Liverpool's, in my opinion, is better.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Your source is much more trustworthy, mine is the Sun and the local radio... after all thefuss of "I WANT 32 MILLION SI VOUS PLAIT!" Why hav they settled on 24 mil which is only 2mil more than was previosly offered (not that much more considering the fee being bartered).... Its sooo obvious that his finally gonna make it too Chelsea and not live up to the hype.
Something about the odd mil these days, first Man City now Lyon.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oi. I get paid this Friday so I'll have to see about my membership. :p:

Which ex-gunners are going to be there? Jon Gregory? :p:
Lol! Trying to see the funny side of that!

Better I'm not there I'd probably jump the barrier. The first time i meet him i wouldn't let go of his hand!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tut! You're a bias buccaneer!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Time for more youth players to make first team appearances this season IMO.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How do you judge who was better then? Liverpool's, in my opinion, is better.
I think United's was becasue if we won we'd win the treble. I'm not saying that Liverpools was crap but as a United fan I'm gonna go for Uniteds.

Btw Liverpools was probably better
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think United's was becasue if we won we'd win the treble. I'm not saying that Liverpools was crap but as a United fan I'm gonna go for Uniteds.

Btw Liverpools was probably better
Tut! No Need to shout!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (77)
19.54%
Labour (189)
47.97%
Liberal Democrats (56)
14.21%
Green Party (25)
6.35%
Brexit Party (5)
1.27%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.76%
SNP (8)
2.03%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.76%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.52%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)