The Student Room Group
I've got scratches all over my arms. After watching the game at the pub me and my friends played a bit of footie ourselves. Unfortunately the ball ended up going into a fern tree, more like a big ferny sort of bush really. After spending about 20 minutes climbing up the b******ds (it was a row of them along a fence) and getting scratched all over from forcing my body through the dense prickly stuff at the top to have a look around, we realised it'd gone all the way over and landed behind the synagogue, which is surounded by pointy security fencing, and barbed wire in places, with security cameras all around. I thought i'd lost it forever. Except that ten minutes later, after trying to work out how to get over the fence and back (we found a low wall by a bit of pointy fencing that made it possible to get in, but getting back out would still have been iffy), we realised that they'd left the side gate open, so i just ran in grabbed it ran off again. Phew!

G'night. I'm off too
Reply 24861
I'm back!!! :biggrin:
Hi.

Sammy! :O
Reply 24863
~Sam~

:dancing: :cheers: :love:
Reply 24864
Raindance
:dancing: :cheers: :love:

So...what have I missed?! :biggrin: Except the sexy new away shirt. Which I'm so getting...
Reply 24865
~Sam~
So...what have I missed?! :biggrin: Except the sexy new away shirt. Which I'm so getting...

Damn... stole my thunder! :eek: :frown:

Well... two weeks... we've won all our preseasons, goal average pg is over 3, Gerrard's scoring tons, Cisse's on fire, Morientes might be starting to click, Crouch looks tasty although he's been injured. Refused work permit for Gonzalez. Oh, and Everton lost 2-1 to Villarreal at home. :redface: :smile:
~Sam~

Much.....You can predict the matches 13th and 14th August.
Reply 24867
is it just me or do most people on this thread support man u, everton, chelsea or liverpool?
Reply 24868
bean69
is it just me or do most people on this thread support man u, everton, chelsea or liverpool?

See here.
Reply 24869
ah ok, i can see why they are the only ones talked about mostly though cos their supporters are the only ones that come on this thread which is a shame.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4700249.stm
I don't understand why McClaren is 16-1 to get sacked. I'd expect him to be safer than Steve Bruce or Mark Hughes.
did you know Allardyce would be no.1 choice to sell people used cars? with mourinho 2nd and hughes last
Or Souness
~Sam~

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! my angel!:love:
jamlan
I don't understand why McClaren is 16-1 to get sacked. I'd expect him to be safer than Steve Bruce or Mark Hughes.

I think it's more of a case of Sven being more likely to get sacked after the September qualifiers, and McClaren picked to succeed him, rather than McClaren being sacked for poor form.
jamlan

imo mark hughes is safe, blackburn are a very difficult team to play against now.
Reply 24876
oblivious
imo mark hughes is safe, blackburn are a very difficult team to play against now.

Because everyone's scared they'll end up flat on their backs on a stretcher... :p:
Raindance
Because everyone's scared they'll end up flat on their backs on a stretcher... :p:

Like this? :smile:
oblivious

Low blow, man, low blow.
Although it was against Blackburn...
Reply 24879
oblivious

Exactly like that. Why don't Blackburn save up their coppers and make a move for Lumpard? We can have all the dirty tacklers in one team then.

Latest