Like this?
:rofl:
Ouchie!
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Press Conference set for 4pm at Melwood apparantely, could be something to do with Owen.

Not a safe source though so forgive me If I'm wrong.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bean69)
is it just me or do most people on this thread support man u, everton, chelsea or liverpool?
Me, Mockel and Xenon post here regularly and are Arsenal supporters but we are way out numbered by the other teams. If you listen to this bias lot (luv u all really but) Liverpool are the greatest team in the world, Jose Mourinho is God, closely followed by Dave Moyes rivaling for his place, and the Manchester Buccaneers are NOT a team of cheaters!

..... Look a pig flying right past my window

UP THE ARSENAL
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Me, Mockel and Xenon post here regularly and are Arsenal supporters but we are way out numbered by the other teams. If you listen to this bias lot (luv u all really but) Liverpool are the greatest team in the world, Jose Mourinho is God, closely followed by Dave Moyes rivaling for his place, and the Manchester Buccaneers are NOT a team of cheaters!

UP THE ARSENAL
Pathetic aren't they? :cool:
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Pathetic aren't they? :cool:
Ah well, at least we'll be happy in the knowledge that the "Everton in Europe" DVD will be out in time for Christmas. :cool:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Ah well, at least we'll be happy in the knowledge that the "Everton in Europe" DVD will be out in time for Christmas. :cool:
highly doubt that
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)

Down THE ARSENAL
I hate to admit it but I think Liverpool are going to be a stronger team this year and could well sneak up behind everyone if they are not careful. Rafa's style of management is very similiar to God's and they chat regularly. :p:
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
highly doubt that
Are you confident everton can win in spain? with marcus bent up front you've probably got more chance of winning the lottery.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)

UP THE ARSENAL
hahaha lol, so true!
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
I hate to admit it but I think Liverpool are going to be a stronger team this year and could well sneak up behind everyone if they are not careful. Rafa's style of management is very similiar to God's and they chat regularly. :p:
God?

Shankly died in 81 love.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
God?

Shankly died in 81 love.
Phuh! Talking about Jose and it went with the post I quoted. Kinda lost its glow now.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Shanks never won the European Cup though. Maybe she means Sir Bob (who also won the uefa cup and then EC.)
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Shanks never won the European Cup though. Maybe she means Sir Bob (who also won the uefa cup and then EC.)
No! I mean Jose Mourinho!!! :mad:
JoeFen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Proof that Jose is a ****, if ever we needed more.

LONDON, Aug 11 (AFP) - Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho has called for calm from the players who he might end up stopping from going to the World Cup because of their non-selection for the Blues.
And the Portuguese admitted he will feel guilty if some of his players fail to make next summer’s football showpiece in Germany.
Mourinho called for calm from his players if some of them find themselves sitting on the sidelines in the early part of the new Premiership campaign.
Mourinho fears that they will panic over their chances of reaching the finals if they are out of favour.
"I think all of them have the ambition to go and I told them that, if some don’t go, I will feel a little guilty.
"I will feel part of it, part of the success and part of the disappointment, so I want to help them all to go.
"The motivation is high but they have to control their emotions. I can look ahead and guess that in two or three weeks time players will be very worried because they are not playing and cannot be out of the side before the World Cup next summer.
"But choices will be made between January and April and in that time, everyone will be playing.
The Portuguese continued: "Joe Cole, Robert Huth, Tiago, Ricardo Carvalho will be worried but they to control their emotion and know that, first of all, their national coach trusts them.
"All of them will play matches. I remember Mateja Kezman saying at the end of last season that he did not have any chances for Chelsea, he was never the first choice and so on.
"He played 37 matches so you can imagine."
Mourinho believes England’s rich vein of defenders will give them every chance of lifting the World Cup next summer.
"I think they can win it. They have the best group of central defenders in the world - John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, Ledley King - I think as a group of four or five they are the best.
"Frank Lampard and Steve Gerrard are a twin in midfield. They are fantastic mentally and technically.
"After that they have very good players but of course South America are strong and there are still other teams in Europe that are strong."
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
Are you confident everton can win in spain? with marcus bent up front you've probably got more chance of winning the lottery.
Marcus Bent can't finish for his life, either goes sky high or into the keepers hands.

And i'm confident looking at this http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=181929&cc=5739
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I should delete that post for blantantly swearing, but I will let all the other Chelski fans come back at ya. Oh I gues you support Leeds (not in the Premeirship) Utd, that would account for the bitterness.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Mourinho isn't even fit to lick the mud off Paisley's, Shank's, or Fagan's boots.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I should delete that post for blantantly swearing, but I will let all the other Chelski fans come back at ya. Oh I gues you support Leeds (not in the Premeirship) Utd, that would account for the bitterness.
nono he's a kopite gloryhunter
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Mourinho isn't even fit to lick the mud off Paisley's, Shank's, or Fagan's boots.
I should spank you for that!!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I should spank you for that!!
I'll be round in 5.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (309)
46.19%
No (75)
11.21%
I'm not old enough (285)
42.6%

Watched Threads