This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
I know, its well annoying!

Reina just made a foolio of himself. Came out for a corner Lehmann style.
the liverpool goalkeeping curse
Herleif
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
0 - 0

boro - pool
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
0 - 0

boro - pool
Liverpool were silly to have cisse on the bench so it serves them right And playing the 4-5-1 was silly aswell.
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah *****, I'm really not looking forward to Match of the Day anymore.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
Ah *****, I'm really not looking forward to Match of the Day anymore.
you know how i feel, err no you don't! YOBO U ****
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
Liverpool were silly to have cisse on the bench so it serves them right And playing the 4-5-1 was silly aswell.
To be honest the whole team looked pretty average. Apart from Gerrard, of course.

Game stuff

Spoiler:
Show

Parlour could easily of been sent off. Im surprised he stayed on. Ehiogu went for a professional foul on gerrard. Gerrard had about 6 opportuities on goal. Middlesborough looked pretty poor. They are so uncreative.

non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
I thought you weren't allowed using the word YOBO
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought you weren't allowed using the word YOBO
howler
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What did he do today? I missed the whole game due to work, only know the score and scorers.

Fill me in man.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sh*t man. Yobo needs to learn, he gives away far too many sloppy mistakes away, and most lead to goals being scored against us. I don't even want to watch MOTD later because I feel it'll be an embarassment watching such a schoolboy error being committed by him to allow Rooney of all people to score.

If Joey doesn't buck his ideas up it'll be him and not Davey Weir who makes way for Per Kroldrup in the back line.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Sh*t man. Yobo needs to learn, he gives away far too many sloppy mistakes away, and most lead to goals being scored against us. I don't even want to watch MOTD later because I feel it'll be an embarassment watching such a schoolboy error being committed by him to allow Rooney of all people to score.

If Joey doesn't buck his ideas up it'll be him and not Davey Weir who makes way for Per Kroldrup in the back line.
Passed it along the box to rooney, no idea what he was doing trying to pass it to either martyn or weir, ended up with a tap in goal from rooney who celebrated like a ***** in front of his dirty manc fans and kissing his badge.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Passed it along the box to rooney, no idea what he was doing trying to pass it to either martyn or weir, ended up with a tap in goal from rooney who celebrated like a ***** in front of his dirty manc fans and kissing his badge.
Is this the same Rooney that still 'supports' Everton? Dirty fat Manc tw*t.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is this the same Rooney that still 'supports' Everton? Dirty fat Manc tw*t.
indeed, was nice to hear the "you fat *******" chants again, now the season has started!

I'm worried about kroldrup, he already requires surgery i smell slaven bilic
we need serious reinforcements especially as we're in europe
-strike partner for beattie
-left back
-left winger
-centre back as we only have 3
-right winger possibly cos hibbo does his defensive job well but his distribution is abysmal

we need to move away from route b football into a more passing based style of play which i saw for some impressive stints of the first half.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just seen the pass by Yobo.. disgusting, just disgusting.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just seen the pass by Yobo.. disgusting, just disgusting.
You're not allowed to use the word YOBO! I think Oblivious doesn't like the guy
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're not allowed to use the word YOBO! I think Oblivious doesn't like the guy
OBOY! what a pass
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OBOY! what a pass
I think your confusing OBOY with YOBO :confused: YOBO should have got the Man of The Match award with passes like that :rolleyes:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OBOY has completely ruined my night, yesterday i'd planned to get pissed to celebrate our win against u scum but no i was denied and my highlight of night is chocolate cake and custard. I HATE HIM OBOY!!!
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehe, a friend of mine (a red) just posted this on a site I frequent. It is all in jest, (ChelseaBabe)

Can Arsenal and Chelsea Close the Gap?

Arsenal and Chelsea will be hoping to narrow the gap between themselves and European Champions Liverpool in tomorrow's Premiership matches.

Arsenal are at home to the strongly fancied Newcastle United, but will be hoping to scrape something from that match to keep them up to pace with the Champions of Europe. They won't want to concede too much ground at this stage of the season, so expect them to scrap tooth and nail for at least a home point.

Meantime this decade's Blackburn Rovers, having bought the title last season, are facing a tricky away match against newly promoted Wigan. Chelsea will be hoping to get something from the match, again mindful that Liverpool will be hard to catch if given too much of a start.

A win for either side would actually see them overhaul the European Champions, while a draw will put them level on points. The city of London still trails the city of Nottingham by a couple of European Cups, but will be hoping to close that gap also over the next few years.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
least the city of London have Premiership titles
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.42%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.14%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (58)
20.86%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.99%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.99%

Watched Threads