The Student Room Group
fernando
any current team from any league

i know theres a few chelsea players - but i reckon they could walk into nearly any team and get a first team place

i'll think of some later - going to watch MoTD now
Barcelona were so sexy! =')

Goals from Guily, Eto'o and Ronaldinho demolished Betis to nil! :biggrin:
mc_watson87
Barcelona were so sexy! =')

Goals from Guily, Eto'o and Ronaldinho demolished Betis to nil! :biggrin:

Joaquin is an immense player though, he should join Everton.
oblivious
Joaquin is an immense player though, he should join Everton.

Yea he is!
Looked a bit frustrated today tho!

I love how much pace he gets on his crosses. =)
Jermain Defoe's goal celebration - methinks he was watching Big Brother last night - he did what Eugene did to the press with his arm out and finger on nose.

He was quoted as being a BB fan in the press too so it's a fair possibility that he is a Eugene fan! :p: :biggrin:
darth_vader05
wow - you guessed right!!! :biggrin:

Park seems to be a good player- very active. Anyway I'm glad we got the 3points :biggrin: :party:

Let's celebrate and dance. :dancing: :cheers:
Liverpool are set to launch a £12m bid to sign Michael Owen from Real Madrid. (News of the World, Sunday Express)

But Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has given manager David Moyes permission to make a bid for the England striker. (Sunday People)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if we get owen i'll shove all of badgeman's badges up my arse and eat them when they come back down.
Why Liverpool to go back to Liverpool? Should have stayed in the first place.
ChelseaBabe
Why Liverpool to go back to Liverpool? Should have stayed in the first place.

$_$ £_£
Reply 25129
Because Rafa wasn't happy with the contract dithering or the wages he was being offered, called his bluff and pushed him through the door.
oblivious
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if we get owen i'll shove all of badgeman's badges up my arse and eat them when they come back down.

Lol aye, no chance we'll be signing him any time soon.
Is there an english player, playing for Arsenal today? I missed the line up. :p:
ChelseaBabe
Is there an english player, playing for Arsenal today? I missed the line up. :p:

A. Cole
thats it
fernando
A. Cole
thats it

Phuh. :eek: I thought so and folks have a cheek at moaning about Chelsea buying in new players, at least we have a few English players and they play most games.
newcastle down to 10 men - jenas sent off
didnt see it but jenas seemed to get ball as well as player but studs were showing
fernando
didnt see it but jenas seemed to get ball as well as player but studs were showing

Very bad tackle. :frown:
Opening Weekend: Already like 4 sendings off with some terible tackles. Must be nerves...
fernando

Stupid, dangerous tackle but a red was slightly harsh.
Economist
Stupid, dangerous tackle but a red was slightly harsh.

I think maybe Refs are making a stand as they mean to go on for the rest of the season. I think rightly so too. :biggrin:
not half as bad as ambrose's on stephy wright wright wright yesterday though eco.

Latest