?
Report 14 years ago
That wasn't a penalty!!!
Sophdoph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Been loads of cards this weekend, everyone is a bit too fired up.
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do you think chelsea will beat wigan??
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sophdoph)
Been loads of cards this weekend, everyone is a bit too fired up.
I think the Refs want to blow away the cobwebs!! LOL. I can't believe Newwcastle are going to let this game slip away. The held it at 0-0 for so long and look at the score now. All over as I type. Gunners have won.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
Its to be blooming hoped so!!!! :eek:
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
Easily..Wigan are a physical side but they won't have the fitness to keep Chelsea at bay. 2-0 Chelsea at least I think.
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Easily..Wigan are a physical side but they won't have the fitness to keep Chelsea at bay. 2-0 Chelsea at least I think.
should i put some money on chelsea or is it too risky?
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
I think the Refs want to blow away the cobwebs!! LOL. I can't believe Newwcastle are going to let this game slip away. The held it at 0-0 for so long and look at the score now. All over as I type. Gunners have won.
Newcastle were unlucky..Arsenal needed a good start after Community Shield..at least it might mean Chelsea aren't top for at least 1 week of the season!!
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
should i put some money on chelsea or is it too risky?
I'd bet..half time chelsea/full time chelsea lol! Although my betting credentials are pretty poor so I wouldn't listen to me :confused:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A question.

I was watching goals on sunday this morning and they were talking about Arsenals new stadium and that Wenger may have a bigger pitch. Aren't they all suppose to be the same size?????? :confused:
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd bet..half time chelsea/full time chelsea lol! Although my betting credentials are pretty poor so I wouldn't listen to me :confused:
i m gonna bet on chelsea to win. if they beat arsenal at 2;1, i dont really think that wigan even has a chance for a draw
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
i m gonna bet on chelsea to win. if they beat arsenal at 2;1, i dont really think that wigan even has a chance for a draw
Stranger things have happened Izzy.
I feel it in my bones that Chelsea are going to be top after todays match. At least 3 goals from the Blues!!
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A question.

I was watching goals on sunday this morning and they were talking about Arsenals new stadium and that Wenger may have a bigger pitch. Aren't they all suppose to be the same size?????? :confused:
Nope, far from it actually.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
2-0 . Poor performance from Arsenal. We didnt really break them down even though we had all the possession. The sending off changed the game and Newcastle just seemed content to sit back with 9 players behind the ball which made for a poor game. Van Persie and Hleb definitely changed the game when they came on and we actually played some decent stuff in the last 10 mins. I thought they should have both started the game. Not sure whether it was a penalty. Freddie appeared to kick the ground under pressure but Nzogbia didnt have any compaints. A trademark breakaway second goal rapped up the win.

Now time for the mighty Wigan to beat Chelsea
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Nope, far from it actually.
Explain!!
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stranger things have happened Izzy.
I feel it in my bones that Chelsea are going to be top after todays match. At least 3 goals from the Blues!!
what things?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
what things?
Like Wigan winning. Season before last, Chelsea lost to teams they should have walked all over. :eek:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Only caught the 2nd half of the game, but 2-0 is no less than we deserved. Praise to Souness to throwing everyman back every time we had the ball (necessary considering they were a man down). But it was just a case of when and how many we were going to score. It was a difficult match for us as we didnt get the opportunity to fully use counter-attack against them because of their ultra-defensive stance, but Van Persie's sexy finish was the result of a counter attack. More of that and we'll rip most premiership teams defences apart!!!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cech
Ferriera (sp) Gallas Terry Del horno
Gudders Makelele Lampard
Duff Drogba Robben

crespo SWP are amongst the subs for Chelski
Jose playing his usuall 4-3-3
IZZY!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Like Wigan winning. Season before last, Chelsea lost to teams they should have walked all over. :eek:
lol.it was probably when abaramovich wasnt the owner of the chelsea
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (91)
33.96%
No I don't (125)
46.64%
I work during the holidays (52)
19.4%

Watched Threads