(Original post by TheWolf)
woath 26m! Super-Uncool fee ='o
we broke the clubs record transfer fee again - for the third season in a row
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Firstly, I don't think that the Arsenal players thought that the descision of sending off was right. I mean Henry was talking to Souness after the card was shown, and I don't think that Souness was blaming the arsenal players. Also, had Jenas still been on the pitch, I still would have fancied arsenal's chances to win. Arsenal are a brill counterattacking side, who will always play well on the break.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Firstly, I don't think that the Arsenal players thought that the descision of sending off was right. I mean Henry was talking to Souness after the card was shown, and I don't think that Souness was blaming the arsenal players. Also, had Jenas still been on the pitch, I still would have fancied arsenal's chances to win. Arsenal are a brill counterattacking side, who will always play well on the break.
But the refs still an idiot I think Helb is a good buy for Arseanl- he's played well so far. Do you think that Arsenal will buy Jenas?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
But the refs still an idiot I think Helb is a good buy for Arseanl- he's played well so far. Do you think that Arsenal will buy Jenas?
Arsne has said he has no intention of buying him I think in today's news. So I guess not. Do you reckon he'll buy any new players? I would love one guaranteed 20 or so goals a year guaranteed player as well as Henry (e.g Owen). I would also love another solid defender.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Arsne has said he has no intention of buying him I think in today's news. So I guess not. Do you reckon he'll buy any new players? I would love one guaranteed 20 or so goals a year guaranteed player as well as Henry (e.g Owen). I would also love another solid defender.
I think you defienlty need another solid CB. Senderos is good but he's still a kid and will make mistakes, like he did against Newcastle. I think Arsenal need a striker like Owen. They had jeffers but he was crap. Arsenal will probably buy another player, but Wenger's not going to tell the world. What position does Song play in?
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just want to remind you guys that the prediction league table is up now by Chelsebabe!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
I just want to remind you guys that the prediction league table is up now by Chelsebabe!
Took the words right out of my mouth.
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Took the words right out of my mouth.
hi hun :wavey: predictions table here i come. look out people :p: (not!! :s: :s: )
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
hi hun :wavey: predictions table here i come. look out people :p: (not!! :s: :s: )
Hey yah!! Where you been hiding???
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey yah!! Where you been hiding???
greece! hehe, how are you??? footy season off the mark now, yey!!!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
greece! hehe, how are you??? footy season off the mark now, yey!!!!
Where's my stick of rock then??? LOL
New games for coming weekend are up if you want to predict and get ya name on the table.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Where's my stick of rock then??? LOL
New games for coming weekend are up if you want to predict and get ya name on the table.
of course!!!!! :p: :tsr:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Birmingham understand they have a year long loan deal agreed for Jiri Jarosik
http://footballmsn.skysports.com/lis...=football_home

for me, this come as a shock as although at times he didnt play at his best, when used properly he's a real threat - at least its a loan
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
Birmingham understand they have a year long loan deal agreed for Jiri Jarosik
http://footballmsn.skysports.com/lis...=football_home

for me, this come as a shock as although at times he didnt play at his best, when used properly he's a real threat - at least its a loan
If he was available, why the f*ck couldn't Everton have gone in for him? We're desperately short of numbers at the moment he's a decent player!
Sack the board.
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
26 million for Essien.
24 million for Drogba.

One can only laugh.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
I think you defienlty need another solid CB. Senderos is good but he's still a kid and will make mistakes, like he did against Newcastle. I think Arsenal need a striker like Owen. They had jeffers but he was crap. Arsenal will probably buy another player, but Wenger's not going to tell the world. What position does Song play in?
I think we do need another CB but only as cover and not a big name. I rate Senderos very highly and would place him above Toure as a CB. He warrants a starting position in my opinion. We went 10 games at the end of last season whilst he was playing CB without conceding a goal. Mistakes against Newcastle? He was very solid and kept Shearer silent the whole game.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
If he was available, why the f*ck couldn't Everton have gone in for him? We're desperately short of numbers at the moment he's a decent player!
Sack the board.
god i need to make a few billion quick and buy everton
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
26 million for Essien.
24 million for Drogba.

One can only laugh.

Wouldnt mind betting Hleb has a better season and we picked him up for 10m
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How much did they buy Kezman for?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (115)
19.49%
Labour (298)
50.51%
Liberal Democrats (77)
13.05%
Green Party (30)
5.08%
Brexit Party (7)
1.19%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.2%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.02%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)
0.51%
UKIP (8)
1.36%
Other (4)
0.68%
None (23)
3.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise