This discussion is closed.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Sup all?

Came back from inter-railing round europe and saw an 1860 Munich game in the Allianz Arena while I was out there, was absolutely amazing!
hey man

wow sounds great, I really wanna see the Allianz arena :cool:
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
hey man

wow sounds great, I really wanna see the Allianz arena :cool:
Twas awesome, it turned completely blue and light up the skyline - plus there was 51,000+ fans and 1860 arent even a top division club at the moment!

I'll post some snaps I took up in a few days :cool:

Anyway night and good luck with results!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oi, you two,

Good luck with your results guys! :cool:

Ps, Jumpyyyyy - woah that Allianz Arena looks fkin quality!

Night! :love:
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Twas awesome, it turned completely blue and light up the skyline - plus there was 51,000+ fans and 1860 arent even a top division club at the moment!

I'll post some snaps I took up in a few days :cool:

Anyway night and good luck with results!
cool man.

Thanks, you too!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
David James..what is he doing? Should never be allowed to wear an england shirt again, absolutely dire.

Johnson ,Hargreaves and Jenas should also be kept well away from the England lineup, awful players.

Midfield and defense first half was looking good and solid, lacked a bit up front but Defoe is a pretty weak player IMO, though Owen didn't really play that well either, probably from the lack of quality ball he was receiving.
Sharpshooter
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Jenas is quite good, you can't base his performance tonight considering he only played for 10 mins towards the end.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ireland played well against Italy, Could have won.

England were just terrible =(
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
David James..what is he doing? Should never be allowed to wear an england shirt again, absolutely dire.

Johnson ,Hargreaves and Jenas should also be kept well away from the England lineup, awful players.

Midfield and defense first half was looking good and solid, lacked a bit up front but Defoe is a pretty weak player IMO, though Owen didn't really play that well either, probably from the lack of quality ball he was receiving.
from what i heard, Hargreaves did well as a sub but hopefully this will be a wake up call for the squad when they face Wales
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/4161724.stm

why can't he just admit that he's ****
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woohoo!!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/4161982.stm
(if it happens)

I can't see Cisse leaving only one season after a £14m transfer. It was only half a season really, and most of that was spent recovering from the broken leg. I've also heard what Lyon are offering for him. Apparently, Sylvain Wiltord and £4m. What a joke.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
from what i heard, Hargreaves did well as a sub but hopefully this will be a wake up call for the squad when they face Wales
Didn't really do much when he came on, very average.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Completely forgot you lot get your results today, so whos going to uni?
Ronaldinho_88
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/4161724.stm

why can't he just admit that he's ****
Well, a goalkeeper can not save all goals.
Ronaldinho_88
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
England were just terrible =([/QUOTE]

Yes, they played crap. I thought that England was going to win but obviously they are not in shape.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
And so it has begun...

(Original post by Carvalho)
I want to know why I didn't play... cannot find a valid explanation... It's totally incomprehensible... I don't understand why Mourinho said I have to wait for another opportunity to play this season. I don't understand the reason he put me in a group including Robert Huth, Joe Cole and Tiago... Sincerely, I don't understand why he told me what he told me. I don't believe I'm going to be third choice.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
And so it has begun...

Originally Posted by Carvalho
I want to know why I didn't play... cannot find a valid explanation... It's totally incomprehensible... I don't understand why Mourinho said I have to wait for another opportunity to play this season. I don't understand the reason he put me in a group including Robert Huth, Joe Cole and Tiago... Sincerely, I don't understand why he told me what he told me. I don't believe I'm going to be third choice.

Obviously, Mourinho lacks certain man management skills if he is unable to say, "We're playing Wigan this week and Arsenal next. If i play you this week and you get injured, i have to play Gallas in the centre against Arsenal. In short, we'd be f***ed"
Silly badger
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Obviously, Mourinho lacks certain man management skills if he is unable to say, "We're playing Wigan this week and Arsenal next. If i play you this week and you get injured, i have to play Gallas in the centre against Arsenal. In short, we'd be f***ed"
Silly badger
Apparently, he responded in the media calling Carvalho mentally challenged and needs to see a doctor.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Apparently, he responded in the media calling Carvalho mentally challenged and needs to see a doctor.
There you go! He does have man management skills after all!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
There you go! He does have man management skills after all!
That, or he's found a novel way of pissing £20m down the drain.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That, or he's found a novel way of pissing £20m down the drain.
Probably, it's not like Uncle Roman can't just give him another £20m.
Do you have a link for the Mourinho quote? I can't find it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (312)
46.22%
No (75)
11.11%
I'm not old enough (288)
42.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed