The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Probably, it's not like Uncle Roman can't just give him another £20m.
Do you have a link for the Mourinho quote? I can't find it
I'll have a go, not like I've got much else going on. Should be out celebrating, but my brother managed to get himself an asthma attack and is at hospital. I get lumped with kid brother to babysit. :hmpf:

What you reckon about Liverpool challenge next season? Expectations?
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
I'll have a go, not like I've got much else going on. Should be out celebrating, but my brother managed to get himself an asthma attack and is at hospital. I get lumped with kid brother to babysit. :hmpf
What did you get?
What you reckon about Liverpool challenge next season? Expectations?
Fourth is expected, but i hope for third. Anything below fourth would be a big disappointment. I suppose the position we finish in isn't as important as closing the points gap with first place, as long as we qualify for the CL thru the league this time.
What do you think?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
What did you get?
AABB. Bit pissed off about the Bs. Only 1 mark off A in one sub, 2 off A in the other. You?

(Original post by jammy)
What do you think?
Champions' League qualification, closing the points gap, and a few fair runs in knock-out competition. League Cup and Japan will probably be used to give runouts to junior squad members. Reasonable performance in FA Cup and Final XVI of the CL would be nice.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
AABB. Bit pissed off about the Bs. Only 1 mark off A in one sub, 2 off A in the other. You?

better then my grades
ABBCD
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll have a go, not like I've got much else going on. Should be out celebrating, but my brother managed to get himself an asthma attack and is at hospital. I get lumped with kid brother to babysit. :hmpf:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...el=premiership

the quote's there
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...el=premiership

the quote's there
I find that quite funny. What do you think of all that then?
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I find that quite funny. What do you think of all that then?
well considering that the terry-gallas partnership only conceded one goal in about 18 games in competitive matches tells a lot
i reckon carvalho needs to realise theres another 2 top international centre backs in the squad for his place and if he wants to be no 1 choice - he should perhaps work harder

the quotes funny though
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
well considering that the terry-gallas partnership only conceded one goal in about 18 games in competitive matches tells a lot
i reckon carvalho needs to realise theres another 2 top international centre backs in the squad for his place and if he wants to be no 1 choice - he should perhaps work harder

the quotes funny though
Maybe it's cos of the price tag, but i always considered Carvalho to be better in the centre than Gallas. This, despite my hatred of Carvalho
ChrisH2107
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
See, here I am jamlan and it's more Chelsea talk!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChrisH2107)
See, here I am jamlan and it's more Chelsea talk!
That is just incredibly bad timing. :rolleyes:
I'm off now since Fernando isn't here anymore and i'm tired. If you can chance upon AFI or oblivious in here, you'll have many Everton associated things to talk about (mostly involving ****ging off the mighty, mighty Reds. No, not Man U. Not Arsenal either! I said the mighty, mighty Reds!)
Anyway, bye.
ChrisH2107
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm off now since Fernando isn't here anymore and i'm tired. If you can chance upon AFI or oblivious in here, you'll have many Everton associated things to talk about (mostly involving ****ging off the mighty, mighty Reds. No, not Man U. Not Arsenal either! I said the mighty, mighty Reds!)
Anyway, bye.
I have better things to do than discuss the mighty, mighty lucky reds. No not Man U. Not Arsenal either. I said the mighty, mighty lucky reds.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyway, bye.
Awww you even put my nickname in pink!
:love:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChrisH2107)
I have better things to do than discuss the mighty, mighty lucky reds. No not Man U. Not Arsenal either. I said the mighty, mighty lucky reds.
here here ! everton everton everton ! i could sit here singing everton songs on my own all day forever !
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The hymn sheet :
http://www.evertonfc.com/fans/index.php?page_id=4548

ZCARS http://www.evertonfc.com/radioeverto...1089242841.mp3

no davie moyes chant though
je ne sais quoi
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
has neone read the story about Mourinho saying that Carvalho needs an IQ test because he doesn't seem to follow simple instructions despite being with the "Great One" for the last four years?
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by je ne sais quoi)
has neone read the story about Mourinho saying that Carvalho needs an IQ test because he doesn't seem to follow simple instructions despite being with the "Great One" for the last four years?
look up the page
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
The hymn sheet...
Sing Grand Old Team... always cracks me up.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sing Grand Old Team... always cracks me up.
woooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
woooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Nop, haven't heard that bit before... :rolleyes:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how to be a dirty kopite :

1)Decide that liverpool are the team you want to support because they've won something, who cares about local ties?
2)Buy a scarf
3)Wave a flag
4)Never admit you're a liverpool supporter till you're doing well
5)Buy the liverpool shirt to show your support for stevie g and the guys but really u just like the way red complements the complexion of your skin
6)Try never to visit anfield in your life
7)If you have to, always sit in the kop with your fake scarf and wave your flag about as if you are an actual kopite
8)Put on a fake dirty kopite accent on and sing "you'll never walk alone" while holding your fake liverpol scarf pretending you know the rest of the words
9)When winning a trophy make sure you go out in the liverpool shirt you were too afraid to go out in when you were 5th in the league
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (316)
46.2%
No (75)
10.96%
I'm not old enough (293)
42.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed