The Student Room Group
what times the final and what channel is it ion?
Lord Huntroyde
Laursen's got the experience though, he was the main man at AC for a few seasons and there's no shame in being replaced by Nesta.

Baros may leave Liverpool when Cisse arrives but if Yakubu can keep up this form, he may be the best buy.

Exactly, he also had to displace costacurta and maldini. Now with Stam there, I think it is time to move on. I think Sorenson had a lot to do with the transfer.

I don't think we will shell out for Yakubu.
Reply 2542
TheWolf
what times the final and what channel is it ion?

BBC1, kick off at 3.00 but coverage starts at 1.00
Lord Huntroyde
BBC1, kick off at 3.00 but coverage starts at 1.00

2 hours extra nonmatch coverage! no way
Reply 2544
TheWolf
2 hours extra nonmatch coverage! no way

Sky's coverage begins at 12. I don't think any other game in the world gets this much pre-match coverage.
Reply 2545
ZJuwelH
Sky's coverage begins at 12. I don't think any other game in the world gets this much pre-match coverage.

the pre-match coverage are always so pointless!
Reply 2546
C'mon Millwall!!! How great would it be if they won! Think most of the country is rooting for them which says something about Man U... Should be a good match though - it means so much to the Millwall players and fans that they will be loving it... thats what footballs all about!
Reply 2547
Suzi Q
C'mon Millwall!!! How great would it be if they won! Think most of the country is rooting for them which says something about Man U... Should be a good match though - it means so much to the Millwall players and fans that they will be loving it... thats what footballs all about!

It says less about Man Utd than it says about the British love for the underdog.
ronaldo is immense :eek:
Fly By
the pre-match coverage are always so pointless!

I think its designed with pubfolk in mind.
Reply 2550
Keane's 25 yard drive tipped over by Marshall is still closest anyone has gone to scoring so far.

United still dominating the game.
Reply 2551
MILLWALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im getting rather upset that European footie is drawing to a close. In part because its thrilling stuff, but also due to the fact that it worked so well for this:

'Mum: Coronation Street isnt on, comeback at some ridiculous time to watch it on ITV2' - this blag will cease to work soon.

Then I sat and watched either football or a good program if footie wasnt on. :smile:

It gained me access to the big telly on many a weekday evening when, by decree, I shouldn't have - ah well...
Reply 2553
Millwall in Europe. Wicked. :smile:
Reply 2554
Ronaldo has shot cleared off the line.

Scholes drives just wide.
Reply 2555
And Ronaldo SCORES!!!!

United lead as Cristiano Ronaldo nods in from a Gary Neville cross.
Shit, that ball was in the air for at least 5mins - amazing
On his exit from the pitch (H/T), Dennis Wise appeared keen to show all the qualities which have endeared him to Cab drivers worldwide - I would be suprised if he doesnt get sent off after the interval.
Reply 2558
mobbdeeprob
On his exit from the pitch (H/T), Dennis Wise appeared keen to show all the qualities which have endeared him to Cab drivers worldwide - I would be suprised if he doesnt get sent off after the interval.

But that is just classic Wisey :smile:
what a penalty by rvn :rolleyes:

Latest