(Original post by oblivious)
how to be a dirty kopite...
Yup, that's about right. :rolleyes:
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chelsea complete Essien deal (finally), transfer figure believed to be £24.4 million according to SSN

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/....asp?id=299834

press conference due very soon, within the hour most probably
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
chelsea complete Essien deal (finally), transfer figure believed to be £24.4 million according to SSN

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/....asp?id=299834

press conference due very soon, within the hour most probably
-------------Cech--------------

-Ferreira--Gallas-Terry-Del Horno-

------------Makelele------------

--------Essien----Lampard-------

--SWP-------------------Robben-

-------------Drogba-------------

mmm
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
God, I remember this. Ged, however, was more interested in signing Bruno "the new Zidane" Cheyrou. :rolleyes: :p:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
God, I remember this. Ged, however, was more interested in signing Bruno "the new Zidane" Cheyrou. :rolleyes: :p:
We were after him aswell along with Cech but we wanted to wait a year till we got him, then he went to Rennes and we know the rest of the story
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We were after him aswell along with Cech but we wanted to wait a year till we got him, then he went to Rennes and we know the rest of the story
i think arsenal wanted him as well but missed out due to work permit
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
i think arsenal wanted him as well but missed out due to work permit
He'd have been a very useful player fro Arsenal, although he'll never be as good or as influential as Viera was. Wouldn't have minded him coming to us, but I'd have Stevie or Alonso over Essien any day.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He'd have been a very useful player fro Arsenal, although he'll never be as good or as influential as Viera was. Wouldn't have minded him coming to us, but I'd have Stevie or Alonso over Essien any day.
im talking about Cech though
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
im talking about Cech though
Lol, fair enough then... he'd do well anywhere! I wanna see if Reina has what it takes to answer him.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol, fair enough then... he'd do well anywhere! I wanna see if Reina has what it takes to answer him.
Did you see Kirkland's performance for West Brom at the weekend? Best game i've seen him play (although i only saw the highlights)
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Did you see Kirkland's performance for West Brom at the weekend? Best game i've seen him play (although i only saw the highlights)
No, unfortunately. Hope he carries on with that form throughout the season though. It''s nice to have decent keepers for a change, considering our past ones... Calamity James etc. I think you'll agree with me when I say I'd prefer a Clemence to a Grobelaar!
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was because there were too many ******* who started the whole "Remember diouf, diao, cheyrou..." line when we were interested with Essien and the thing died out. Everton were also interested. Also rumours that the board wouldn't release the money for him which probably signalled the start of the end of his reign.

how to be a dirty kopite :

1)Decide that liverpool are the team you want to support because they've won something, who cares about local ties?
2)Buy a scarf
3)Wave a flag
4)Never admit you're a liverpool supporter till you're doing well
5)Buy the liverpool shirt to show your support for stevie g and the guys but really u just like the way red complements the complexion of your skin
6)Try never to visit anfield in your life
7)If you have to, always sit in the kop with your fake scarf and wave your flag about as if you are an actual kopite
8)Put on a fake dirty kopite accent on and sing "you'll never walk alone" while holding your fake liverpol scarf pretending you know the rest of the words
9)When winning a trophy make sure you go out in the liverpool shirt you were too afraid to go out in when you were 5th in the league
LOL. Pint of the finest bitter for you?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank goodness it doesn't seem likely that Arsenal will sign Andreas Isaksson from Rennes.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
LOL. Pint of the finest bitter for you?
I'm sorry is it ringing true to you?
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sorry is it ringing true to you?
Yes totally. I'm red in the face because of the embarassment :rolleyes:

I shall take my fake scarf and shirt back to Norway along with the other 40,000 of us and we've leave the city of Liverpool to the "people's club" (arf). Please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of the most succesful club in Britain.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Speaking of Houllier, Rafa's confirmed a "very good offer" from Lyon - thought to be around £8.5m - has been tabled. Makes no sense to me, considering Villa seem only prepared to offer £6.5m... perhaps he's realised he shafted us with (some) poor buys and wants to make up? :cool: :p:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Speaking of Houllier, Rafa's confirmed a "very good offer" from Lyon - thought to be around £8.5m - has been tabled. Makes no sense to me, considering Villa seem only prepared to offer £6.5m... perhaps he's realised he shafted us with (some) poor buys and wants to make up? :cool: :p:
I swear Houllier is still working for you £8.5m ???
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I swear Houllier is still working for you £8.5m ???
Don't be too surprised... Ged's a transfer genius, remember?
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he'd be better off going to france, he's *****.
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Thank goodness it doesn't seem likely that Arsenal will sign Andreas Isaksson from Rennes.
Why would they buy him?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (312)
46.15%
No (75)
11.09%
I'm not old enough (289)
42.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise