The Student Room Group
It's unbelievable that Ruud is still so important for our team. We need to love him.

:love:
theaman
TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*gets camera out*

Enjoy it while it lasts (i hate spurs)
theaman
TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*gets camera out*

Bask in the glory whilst you can hunny. :biggrin:
ChelseaBabe
Bask in the glory whilst you can hunny. :biggrin:

I certainly will! :biggrin:

We can't go lower than 2nd tomorrow though! :biggrin:
theaman
I certainly will! :biggrin:

We can't go lower than 2nd tomorrow though! :biggrin:

The table really does look wierd, don't you think?? :biggrin:
ChelseaBabe

Not really. :p:
ChelseaBabe

Chelsea on the 8th place? :rolleyes:
the thing about spurs is... they're just awesome :biggrin:
Reply 25689
I Love Xabi (i want his babies)
We are 5th in the premiership :biggrin: :biggrin: maybe 6th if man city score stays the same.

and the designer of the portsmouth away kit deserves to get shot :wink: i know i'm sounding like a girl, but what an ugly kit (sorry to all pompey fans) wait til you see it on MOTD later. *shudders*
rmyl
I Love Xabi (i want his babies)

Proves my point that there's something wrong with kopites
Reply 25692
oblivious
Proves my point that there's something wrong with kopites

:eek: :frown: :redface: :p:
I went to Knowesley Safari Park today so had no idea about what was going on :mad:
Glad United won, but Blackburn deserve to lose :frown:
Wierd results today but it seems that West Brom will definely be staying up and I'm glad that Newcastle didn't win. Imagine what Souness will be saying to his players.
darth_vader05
I went to Knowesley Safari Park today so had no idea about what was going on :mad:
Glad United won, but Blackburn deserve to lose :frown:
Wierd results today but it seems that West Brom will definely be staying up

I think it's a bit early in the season to say "definitely" (or even "definely" :p: ) but yeah, they are looking good to avoid relegation.
darth_vader05
I'm glad that Newcastle didn't win. Imagine what Souness will be saying to his players.

Probably something along the lines of "Well, guys, I probably won't be here in a week or two. It's been nice knowing (some of) you." :rolleyes:
jamlan
I think it's a bit early in the season to say "definitely" (or even "definely" :p: ) but yeah, they are looking good to avoid relegation.

It's been a long day, btw I love the accent of liverpudlians :p:
I think Bryan Robson is a decent manager- he's definetly worked hard with West Brom and got them playing decent football. In the beginning of last season they were a joke but since he's arrived they've definitely improved and I enjoy watching them.

jamlan
Probably something along the lines of "Well, guys, I probably won't be here in a week or two. It's been nice knowing (some of) you." :rolleyes:

Hopefully he won't even last a week :biggrin: The sooner Newcastle realise what a loser he is the better of they'll be.
Reply 25696
I hope with all the contempt in the Chelsea dressing room at the moment we are entertained by a blue-on-blue fight tomorrow!
hi everyone
what have i missed while at work for 11 damn hours?

btw oblivious - love the avatar
fernando
hi everyone
what have i missed while at work for 11 damn hours?

btw oblivious - love the avatar

thx :biggrin: i saw a doctored one with him strangling gerrard, wish i'd saved it.
darth_vader05
theyre a good team but sexy :eek:
they play good football but i think juventus and AC milan are pretty good to.
i think inter have a good midfield, but apart from adriano there forwards are not particularly good.

Just beat Juventus 1-0! :biggrin:

Latest