?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, the red army triumph once again!
manutdgurl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Manchester United Fa Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by manutdgurl)

Yes, their success makes even Status-Quo on loop sound bearable.
shiny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I wanted a fairy tale ending
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shiny)
I wanted a fairy tale ending
Yeh, its really sad that Wise didn't get sent off just to cap it all off - ah well
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by manutdgurl)

great
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And the reds go marching on..on..on!
shiny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
Yeh, its really sad that Wise didn't get sent off just to cap it all off - ah well
Precisely. What was he thinking? Dennis Wise, Red card, perfect game of football.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shiny)
Precisely. What was he thinking? Dennis Wise, Red card, perfect game of football.
Absolutely - who is he to go against the expected order of things by staying on the pitch the whole game.

To be fair though, he was trying his best to get sent off. I semi-thought that the ref was going to clip him round the ear and give him a card at half-time.

All that frantic leg work to approach Wise, only to go past him - poor chap was probably desperate for the loo .
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ho yerss, we are FA Cup Champions again!

Very much Cristiano's final, he set out to make people notice him from the start. Good officiating (a suggestion which contradicts my Millwall-supporting mate who was at the game).

Millwall had no answer at all, and there I was thinking they would get at us. For Millwall, Ward was awful and Lawrence rescued him quite a bit. Wise was cowardly at times. Didn't show all game, overly rough when he did, but tried to sweet-talk the ref when he grabbed his attention.

Fitting end of season for us, Ruud gets two including a penalty and Cris leaves an impression and waters the mouth with his promise. Keano and Giggsy were also very sound, infact everyone did really well. Brown even bled for the cause!

This one's for Jimmy Davis. Well done lads.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can't belive RVN beat Ronaldo to Amn of the Match :eek:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Sven's choice, I'll bet it was simply for the two goals. As if I already didn't feel strongly enough against Sven, he's gone and made a plum out of himself. Well I'll still take it!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Sven's choice, I'll bet it was simply for the two goals. As if I already didn't feel strongly enough against Sven, he's gone and made a plum out of himself. Well I'll still take it!
I thought he was going to plump for Butt, although this isn't really much more of a surprise. We should sack him after Euro 2004.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Were the pundits watching the same game as me? I reckoned Millwall were crap. If they gave 100% it wouldn't have looked so easy for us.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Were the pundits watching the same game as me? I reckoned Millwall were crap. If they gave 100% it wouldn't have looked so easy for us.
do you reckon they showed a bit too much respect for us? it seems that the whole game they were just throwing everyone behind the ball. we were bound to score sooner or later.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
do you reckon they showed a bit too much respect for us? it seems that the whole game they were just throwing everyone behind the ball. we were bound to score sooner or later.
No such thing as too much respect, I hate that phrase. They just didn't get at us. We had 3/5 of all possession. They promised their best, which in my imagination would involve them getting at us and being part of the game. But no, we dominated.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Final Day of the Spanish League.

Real and Barcelona fighting it out for 2nd place!!

Real are losing 3-1 to Sociedad in a wicked game at the Bernabeu! They seem incapable of winning at the moment, with loss after loss after loss.
Barcelona drawing 1-1, Barca were winning.

Half Time at the moment

Wicked Stuff!!

Come on you Barca!!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Final Day of the Spanish League.

Real and Barcelona fighting it out for 2nd place!!

Real are losing 3-1 to Sociedad in a wicked game at the Bernabeu! They seem incapable of winning at the moment, with loss after loss after loss.
Barcelona drawing 1-1, Barca were winning.

Half Time at the moment

Wicked Stuff!!

Come on you Barca!!
Heh, I was gonna post this. Crappy Real. Figo so good though, you kinda feel sorry for him.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Me too, although I have ****ged off Ronaldo summink rotten this season (not any more than RvN, who I truely despise) he definately desevered the man of the match award!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.65%
No (98)
10.46%
I'm not old enough (430)
45.89%

Watched Threads