Twenty five.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Don't worry I'm sure they won't get used to winning in the premiership
our one plus point is that we generally outplay our competition - once we start converting chances we should be a pretty strong team.... on the other hand we have everton, who are backs to the wall for a whole game and hope to snatch a goal. two very different approaches to playing the game, and last year everton made it work for them, but exactly how are everton doing in the cl prelim matches? but to be honest, i think both liverpool teams will surprise people this year on the odd occasion...
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
That must be some sort of record 70m+ in players coming on as subs
Probably, unless Real Madrid have that record.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
our one plus point is that we generally outplay our competition - once we start converting chances we should be a pretty strong team.... on the other hand we have everton, who are backs to the wall for a whole game and hope to snatch a goal. two very different approaches to playing the game, and last year everton made it work for them, but exactly how are everton doing in the cl prelim matches? but to be honest, i think both liverpool teams will surprise people this year on the odd occasion...
we're against a top spanish team, i don't even know what to call what you're up against.
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
with becks, ballack on the metal outlines of the pitch - i dont regconise half the "adidas" players
oh don't worry the remainder are just a few footy superstars like Raul and Kaka
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by missy_B19)
who?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is Shevchenko in it?
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
we're against a top spanish team, i don't even know what to call what you're up against.
Yep, not being seeded is a biatch
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Twenty five.
Away goals? That was his league total. I don't know how many were away goals
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How much do Chelsea pay the officials these days?
How often do you keep whinging?

1. Cole is fouled in the box but to no surprises the Ref doesnt give a penalty.
Correct. Makes up for all those free kicks and penalties you gain from dives from Pires like against Portsmouth last season.

3. Frank Lampard hand balls in the box again but guess what no penalty.
Ball to hand is not hand ball. I wish these football fans actually know what the rules of the game here. I don't remember Andy Gray mentioning a hand ball by Lampard, thought he said ball to hand.

4. Ref gives a dubious freekick - Lampard kicks the ball and Drogba is offside but the linesman does nothing.
Yes it is a shame he was offside and I'm sure you'll have luck coming your way soon.

Bitter?
Very. :rolleyes:
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is Shevchenko in it?
:rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:rolleyes:
Favourite Chelsea player for the 06/07 season for me. :rolleyes:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, you're gonna need someone to come in to replace all the players that are gonna get p***ed off and leave next summer. You might have to play Shevchenko as a centre back. But, at least you will have Shevchenko in your team
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Well, you're gonna need someone to come in to replace all the players that are gonna get p***ed off and leave next summer.
Can't see anyone important leaving to be honest. Shevchenko in the Premiership would be amazing.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can't see anyone important leaving to be honest. Shevchenko in the Premiership would be amazing.
I'd like to see Shevchenko playing for Liverpool, even at CB. Carra and Shev in the middle mmmmm
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How often do you keep whinging?

Very often since a lot of decisions go against Arsenal

Correct. Makes up for all those free kicks and penalties you gain from dives from Pires like against Portsmouth last season.

Thats one....but I cant think of too many others

Ball to hand is not hand ball. I wish these football fans actually know what the rules of the game here. I don't remember Andy Gray mentioning a hand ball by Lampard, thought he said ball to hand.

Ball to hand is rubbish to be honest. If thats the rule then there would hardly ever be any hand balls since 99% of the time the ball is moving with greater velocity than the hand. What Andy Gray says goes then?

Yes it is a shame he was offside and I'm sure you'll have luck coming your way soon.

Wouldnt bet on it but I wouldnt mind betting Chelsea get loads more luck this season
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Twenty five.
away from home though
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How much do Chelsea pay the officials these days?

1. Cole is fouled in the box but to no surprises the Ref doesnt give a penalty
2. Frank Lampard kicks the ball against his own arm up in the air but no surprises the Ref gives no penalty
3. Frank Lampard hand balls in the box again but guess what no penalty
4. Ref gives a dubious freekick - Lampard kicks the ball and Drogba is offside but the linesman does nothing
5. Senderos kicks the ball away - gets a yellow card but the Ref doesnt give Lampard one when he does it twice in the same game

Bitter? Yes I am but not without good reason.
ref blows whistle for Drogba hand ball when it hit him in the face
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ball to hand is rubbish to be honest. If thats the rule then there would hardly ever be any hand balls since 99% of the time the ball is moving with greater velocity than the hand. What Andy Gray says goes then?
how is ball to hand rubbish? many times the ball hits the arm where the player doesnt get a chance to move it (like wigan v chelsea - wigan defenders hand was hit by ball, no intention of player purposely hitting it) or if the ball hits the arm by the side of the body (which would make no difference)
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we shall see....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed