The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by slim786)
So what teams do u all support. I'm a newcastle fan so happy about todays arsenal result.
lol
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So what teams do u all support. I'm a newcastle fan so happy about todays arsenal result.
Respect my friend, for being part of the best set of football fans in the world.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Man United . The momentum might carry Arsenal to a win over u lot though.
slim786
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Well done to sunderland on there result today. Could have premiership derbies between newcastle and sunderland very soon again.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
ill forwards will be wicked next season - well hopefully get forsell back , and mutu will improve alot
Do you really think if Forsell comes back to Chelsea he'll be as good as he is at Birmingham? I'm not sure, don't you think Birmingham bring out the best in him? ~ Like Parker and Charlton
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Do you really think if Forsell comes back to Chelsea he'll be as good as he is at Birmingham? I'm not sure, don't you think Birmingham bring out the best in him? ~ Like Parker and Charlton
no.. how do you know that parker is best at charlton anyways :confused: parker will improve and is already doing well atm
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no.. how do you know that parker is best at charlton anyways :confused: parker will improve and is already doing well atm
True, I'm sure he will improve, but thats a lie his not doing that well at the moment!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Cobblers. I see the great Geordie propaganda machine has been working overtime. Remember when they got pipped for the title under Keegan? The town centre was wrecked by the so-called wonderful fans.
We'll put aside the actions of a minority (how very PR )...

Newcastle fans would fill out St James' five times over, no matter how they're doing.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by piginapoke)
Cobblers. I see the great Geordie propaganda machine has been working overtime. Remember when they got pipped for the title under Keegan? The town centre was wrecked by the so-called wonderful fans.
Lol, that was a good season. Back in the times of Asprilla :rolleyes:, what a player!! Whatever happened to him?
slim786
Report 15 years ago
true we do seem to always beat sunderland and middlesborough
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Forsell showed great potential and ability at Chelsea too.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
crespo played amazingly for argentina in the friendlys by the way - this makes me think sometimes that he isnt that well suited playing premiership football
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Thats true..but not as his shown at Birmingham..but I have always wondered is it because his a starlet at Birmingham? or has he just matured as a player?
slim786
Report 15 years ago
if newcastle had a 100,000 capacity stadium we would fill it. biggest fan base for a team thats always a nearly team
slim786
Report 15 years ago
Newcastle fans are great because they are loyal and back the team even if glory doesn't come there way. Still remember losing 15 point lead we had at christmas all those years ago
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
crespo played amazingly for argentina in the friendlys by the way - this makes me think sometimes that he isnt that well suited playing premiership football
Argentinians dont play that well in the premiership.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Thats true..but not as his shown at Birmingham..but I have always wondered is it because his a starlet at Birmingham? or has he just matured as a player?
He's getting games. That always helps to improve and mature a youngster. And it's not just that he looks good among Birmingham's mediocrity either. Finland are lucky to have him.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
We know that first hand don't we
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
slim786
Report 15 years ago
Newcastle screwed up so much this season. If only we converted all those draws into wins like chelsea and we'd be right up there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (167)
19.26%
Labour (440)
50.75%
Liberal Democrats (117)
13.49%
Green Party (49)
5.65%
Brexit Party (13)
1.5%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.46%
SNP (15)
1.73%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.69%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.46%
UKIP (9)
1.04%
Other (7)
0.81%
None (31)
3.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise