arse
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
arse
are you ever going to talk to me probably again wolfie without trying (and failing) to insult me!
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wolf = Father Jack :eek:
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Nah he's funny.
They're both funny, just in different ways.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nah he's funny.
Yeah but everytime I come on this thread since we won the premiership all he says to me or about me is arse....I actually miss arguing with him about how much of a waste of money Chelseas squad is!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You can put people on ignore.

Yes, Chelsea have wasted a lot of money!
agreed
yeah i was just kiddin!
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You can put people on ignore.

Yes, Chelsea have wasted a lot of money!
yea, but it is money they can easily afford to waste. Abramovich will just have another look down the back of the sofa for another hundred and ten million to spend.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I notice he was at the grand prix, I wonder if he's going to be buying into f1. Also, isn't he under investigation for fraud?
are you talking about that region where he's governor? The mis-use of funds or something?
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Carlos coming to Chelsea?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/3744945.stm

Real Madrid defender Roberto Carlos is set to join Chelsea for £20m, according to the Spanish club's director of football Jorge Valdano.
£20m and £120,000 a year for a 31 year-old!
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The words 'more money than sense' spring to mind. Although, he's a quality player, and they could get 4 or 5 years out of him as he's fit as a lop.
Yeah - but £20m! It's a hell of a lot.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pocket change for the boy Roman.

What place for Bridge if they do buy him?
The bench with all the other rising English talent.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Excellent.

Also according to the BBC site, Zola is going to be making a return after an appeal by Roman. He's 38 :eek:
Why?

Zola was bloody good but surely Chelsea can find someone else who's a bit younger.

Maybe Roman just wants to pay him loads of money for fun.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Because he's playing Championship Manager with real players. Its like a bloody circus down there.
That wouldn't be a bad way to go actually.

I should be manager of Utd, four successive title wins, three FA cups and two Champions leagues, better than Sir Alex
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bah, I won the CL with Scarborough once
You have too much time on your hands.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
The 'addictiveness rating' said 'remember to eat'.
Yay back to Championship Manager talk.
I think it is much easier than real life though.
Stevenage Borough 11th in the Premiership is my best position. (19th atm, tryin to work myself out of relegation). Still have Lionel Perez in goal.
In my Championship Manager 1 game, several years ago i got Rochadale into the Champions League Semis, seem to recall losing to Inter Milan by a heavy amount though. I really should go and work, but back off to play now, i will back in a couple of seasons when i have got Stevenage into the Champions League.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Yay back to Championship Manager talk.
I think it is much easier than real life though.
Stevenage Borough 11th in the Premiership is my best position. (19th atm, tryin to work myself out of relegation). Still have Lionel Perez in goal.
In my Championship Manager 1 game, several years ago i got Rochadale into the Champions League Semis, seem to recall losing to Inter Milan by a heavy amount though. I really should go and work, but back off to play now, i will back in a couple of seasons when i have got Stevenage into the Champions League.
I am so rubbish at that game. I managed to get Hull promoted the the second division and then finish mid table but they expected more from me and i got fired. I always make a good start to the season, but then about a third of the way through it all goes wrong!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
According to Real Madrid director of sport Jorge Valdano, Brazilian fullback Roberto Carlos is close to a £20million transfer to Chelsea Football Club.

The 31-year-old has just one year left to run on his contract in Spain, and whereas he is demanding a new four-year deal, the dethroned champions are only willing to offer two-years.

This has opened the door to Chelsea, who will once more embark on a huge summer shopping spree as Roman Abramovich seeks to make the club the biggest in Europe.

Reports are suggesting the Londoners are willing to double Carlos’s pay and offer him a three-year deal – as well as parting with £20million to seal his capture.

"We're waiting for a fax from Chelsea confirming they will pay the £20million fee in order to complete the deal," Valdano is quoted as saying in the Spanish press.

crazy crazy -we already have a very decent defence esp left wing defence. Why do we need Roberto? He is 31, and has not had the best season.And 20 million pounds and something like 150 000 pounds a week wage -this is crazy
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
crazy crazy -we already have a very decent defence esp left wing defence. Why do we need Roberto? He is 31, and has not had the best season.And 20 million pounds and something like 150 000 pounds a week wage -this is crazy
Simple answer: because you can.

Would be fun seeing the little man bomb down Premiership surfaces.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Champions League Final soon! I be so excited.

Just hope Porto don't play too defensive, and that Morientes' Sprained Ankle heals up quickly.

I am supporting Monaco, but i am slightly worried over their situation, they do not seem as focused as Porto and their team seems to lack the discipline of Porto. Also the team spirit of Monaco seems quite low, as most of their players are linked elsewhere next season. Hope this does not affect their performance.

So despite my bad feeling that Porto might sneak it, i am going to predict a Monaco win.

3-2 i will say to Monaco, with goals from Morientes and Giuly.

Predictions please. Closest gets rep from me and zapsta, so the more detail the better for your chances.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (77)
19.64%
Labour (188)
47.96%
Liberal Democrats (56)
14.29%
Green Party (25)
6.38%
Brexit Party (5)
1.28%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.77%
SNP (8)
2.04%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.77%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.53%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)
0.51%
UKIP (6)
1.53%
Other (1)
0.26%
None (12)
3.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise