Report 14 years ago
btw it is 4.6million, never knew or cared though
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
well do you have a problem with man utd supporters?
No, why?
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There should be more spanish support for Liverpool than Englsih! How on earth was the ground more full of Moscow supporters? I'm shocked. I thought the least the spanish could do is trek a few hundred miles. Not much to ask.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
No, why?
Maybe that question was too hard.

Do supporters with no connection to the club and simply support a club because they have been successful bother you, regardless of their passion for it or eagerness to go to games?
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Are you a Redsh*te in disguise?
Are you a Redsh*te in disguise?
Are you jealous of the Reds?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If they overtake us as best team in the city I probably will be, yeah.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Do supporters with no connection to the club and simply support a club because they have been successful bother you, regardless of their passion for it or eagerness to go to games?
No, I'm all for people supporting football and supporting English teams, regardless of how much they know, how often they go to games or whether or not they'd donate their testicles to the transfer fund.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by walshie)
There should be more spanish support for Liverpool than Englsih! How on earth was the ground more full of Moscow supporters? I'm shocked. I thought the least the spanish could do is trek a few hundred miles. Not much to ask.
there were only 4000 weren't there which is understandable cos roman can't pay for everyone's trip
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, I'm all for people supporting football and supporting English teams, regardless of how much they know, how often they go to games or whether or not they'd donate their testicles to the transfer fund.
Best join the Liverpool FC smogtown supporters club then.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

and then change clubs because they've not won anything
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Best join the Liverpool FC smogtown supporters club then.
All he said was that he wants people to get involved in football, especially English teams
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
All he said was that he wants people to get involved in football, especially English teams
I'm all for keeping plastic supporters out of the game myself like.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If they overtake us as best team in the city I probably will be, yeah.
I thought that they'd already had overtaken(sp) you?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
I thought that they'd already had overtaken(sp) you?
We'll have to see at the end of the season won't we, can hardly compare 2 games in :cool:
Oh, I do believe the premierleague is the biggest test, as it's based over 38 games, and, in my opinion, has three of the biggest teams in Europe in it; Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We'll have to see at the end of the season won't we, can hardly compare 2 games in :cool:
Oh, I do believe the premierleague is the biggest test, as it's based over 38 games, and, in my opinion, has three of the biggest teams in Europe in it; Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd.
tell that to the kopites
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
tell that to the kopites
They wouldn't understand.. best to leave them be, in their self-satisfied little worlds!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just thought I'd come in and say hi! . Don't want all the evertonians overtaking this thread with their jealous moaning :p:
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why thank you
I'm not really fussed about whether Pool are better than Everton, but I'm still bitter from losing to everton due to Big Duncs goal last season. So at the moment I'd be biased towards Liverpool

I think Van Der Meyde is a great player- seen him play for holland and he's top quality. How do you think Everton are going to do tomorrow?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
Why thank you
I'm not really fussed about whether Pool are better than Everton, but I'm still bitter from losing to everton due to Big Duncs goal last season. So at the moment I'd be biased towards Liverpool

I think Van Der Meyde is a great player- seen him play for holland and he's top quality. How do you think Everton are going to do tomorrow?
Well we'd expect to beat teams like Fulham, but we never seem to get a result there, kind of a bogey team you could say!

I reckon we'll win though, 0-1 should be alright, or 1-2, certainly won't score 3! We're desperate for a top-class striker, especially as Beattie is out.

Van Der Meyde will be quality for us, i'm really excited about him being added to our midfield. It's slowly but surely showing signs of being able to challenge with the top teams. VDM/Arteta/Cahill/Davies - don't think anybody could say that's not a top 6 midfield.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.69%
Labour (158)
49.22%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.02%
Green Party (20)
6.23%
Brexit Party (4)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.93%
SNP (7)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.25%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)
0.31%
UKIP (6)
1.87%
Other (0)
0%
None (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise