This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I just think that references to Heysel cross the line
Scumbags. Although I guess not all Liverpool fans are big thugs, and times do change :cool:
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Scumbags. Although I guess not all Liverpool fans are big thugs, and times do change :cool:
Dan, the extreme majority of Liverpool fans, both then and now, are not like that! And you know that as well as I do. You can't generalise the actions of a small minority of people to all Liverpool fans!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Dan, the extreme majority of Liverpool fans, both then and now, are not like that! And you know that as well as I do. You can't generalise the actions of a small minority of people to all Liverpool fans!
Yeah I know, I have some lovely Redsh*te friends!
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're embarassing yourself with your constant jibes and petty remarks. Grow up fella.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
You're embarassing yourself with your constant jibes and petty remarks. Grow up fella.
Read the signature :cool:
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Read the signature :cool:
It really is scary just how much you hate Liverpool
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
It really is scary just how much you hate Liverpool
"Scary" is not the word
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
"Scary" is not the word
Lol, what is the word?
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Lol, what is the word?
"Sad" is the word. It's sad that someone can define how much they love a club by how much they hate another.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"Sad" is the word. It's sad that someone can define how much they love a club by how much they hate another.
Have I ever said that?
I makes me appreciate my club more to see the state of your supporters, to see your non-british managerial staff at your club, to hear those horrible, monotonous chants in your stadium, to go to a party and hear 'You'll Never Walk Alone'; you can't turn anywhere without behind confronted with something Liverpool-related, it's truly sickening.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have I ever said that?
I makes me appreciate my club more to see the state of your supporters, to see your non-british managerial staff at your club, to hear those horrible, monotonous chants in your stadium, to go to a party and hear 'You'll Never Walk Alone'; you can't turn anywhere without behind confronted with something Liverpool-related, it's truly sickening.
Dan, stop it! I don't want to argue with you but I will! What do you mean by the state of our supporters? You have to stop making such generalisations! And what the hell is wrong with YNWA anyway?! Now stop being so mean and go back to your usual lovely self!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have I ever said that?
Read your signature :cool:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Dan, stop it! I don't want to argue with you but I will! What do you mean by the state of our supporters? You have to stop making such generalisations! And what the hell is wrong with YNWA anyway?! Now stop being so mean and go back to your usual lovely self!
I think what he means to put it simply is "kopites are gob*****s"
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Read your signature :cool:
I'll type it out for you to read again
(Original post by oblivious)
I think what he means to put it simply is "kopites are gob*****s"
Well said Sir! :cool:

I hate them with a passion. I always think that a part of loving EVERTON is hating Liverpool. They are combined and come as a package deal. I feel that hating Liverpool makes me realise how much I love Everton. I wake up everyday and thank god that I didn’t have to support that bunch of flag waving, scarf donning, phoney Reebok wearing, Carlsberg drinking f*cking w*nkers
Quite true it is too. I am so glad I wasn't brought up to be one of you lot.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

You make it sound like we're the nazis or something. It's a bloody football team!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll type it out for you to read again

I was thinking more about the "I always think that a part of loving EVERTON is hating Liverpool". That is defining your support for a club by hating another
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was thinking more about the "I always think that a part of loving EVERTON is hating Liverpool". That is defining your support for a club by hating another
well i'm sure its the same for other famous rivalries, inter and ac, arsenal and tottenham and real + athletico
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i'm sure its the same for other famous rivalries, inter and ac, arsenal and tottenham and real + athletico
and in some of those cases its near dangerous

need i mention last seasons CL clash
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
and in some of those cases its near dangerous

need i mention last seasons CL clash
I think that's sad too. I can understand hating football teams, but sometimes it just gets too extreme
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So you think that it isn't possible to be a proper Arsenal supporter unless you hate Tottenham?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads