Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Do you think that if you got Robbie Keane that he'd score 20 goals at home in one season? Or, in fact, 20 league goals home and away?
75, easy.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do you think that if you got Robbie Keane that he'd score 20 goals at home in one season? Or, in fact, 20 league goals home and away?
Ps, the quote;
I hope we get Robbie Keane though his celebration would get boring after watching it more than 20 times in front of the gwladys street.
didn't hint at the goals all being scored in one season..
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
wooooo, new footie forum!!

kewl :cool:
Wow! It's all sparkly and new looking.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Ps, the quote;

didn't hint at the goals all being scored in one season..
I apologise. It was my assumption that he meant in one season. 75 in one season sounds much more reasonable anyway
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I apologise. It was my assumption that he meant in one season. 75 in one season sounds much more reasonable anyway
I'll accept your apology, so long as you admit that Rafa Benetez is one dirty, dirty, greasy, dodgy Spaniard?
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll accept your apology, so long as you admit that Rafa Benetez is one dirty, dirty, greasy, dodgy Spaniard?
Then you won't be accepting my apology
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Robbie Keane if he got 75 would have the record for goals scored in a season currently held by Everton's own William Ralph Dean who scored 60 goals in a season.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, he is
Apology accepted
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahahaha you guys are funny
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Apology accepted
:eek: someone drugged me, i was confused, i didn't understand the question, i fell on my keyboard, no hablo Ingles, i was innebriated, i thought you were talking about David Moyes (i did wonder why "Spaniard" was included though)
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oooooooooooooooh we don't care what the RS say...
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
oooooooooooooooh we don't care what the RS say...
Say it ain't so. Please, say it ain't so
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: someone drugged me, i was confused, i didn't understand the question, i fell on my keyboard, no hablo Ingles, i was innebriated, i thought you were talking about David Moyes (i did wonder why "Spaniard" was included though)
He thinks he's Spanish. He won't buy anybody other than Spanish, that makes him a wanabee Spaniard in my eyes :cool:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He thinks he's Spanish. He won't buy anybody other than Spanish, that makes him a wanabee Spainard in my eyes :cool:
What's wrong with being a Spaniard? By the way, what do you think of Mikel
Arteta?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What's wrong with being a Spaniard?
Nothing. Guess it would improve your chance of becoming a player at Liverpool FC if you were a Spanish professional player seeking a move to a Premiership club.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Nothing. Guess it would improve your chance of becoming a player at Liverpool FC if you were a Spanish professional player seeking a move to a Premiership club.
It's a lie!!!
Well, the reason he's bought so many Spanish players is because he managed in Spain for years, so he knows these players. Also, he still has contacts in Spain
Or, maybe he just likes to taunt the new boys about how bad their English is compared to his?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What's wrong with being a Spaniard? By the way, what do you think of Mikel
Arteta?
He'll be a great player for the club. He's already shown his committment by accepting a reduced wage package to join us on a permanent transfer, plus he's got nothing to do with the dark side, which makes him even better. :cool:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arsenal have signed Mart Poom. Buying Sunderland's second choice keeper (i think Kelvin Davies is number one) might not be the best move, but he was a decent keeper a couple of sesons ago, not sure about now though
leedsblade
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arsenal have signed Mart Poom. Buying Sunderland's second choice keeper (i think Kelvin Davies is number one) might not be the best move, but he was a decent keeper a couple of sesons ago, not sure about now though
Poom always played extremely well against us last season and the season before in the championship.

Gem
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Didn't Poom used to play for Derby County?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads