The Student Room Group
darth_vader05
That's the point that I was making :cool:

Three shots on target in 180 minutes of normal play. Very errrr good. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Remember that thread moaning about Manchester, Chelsea and Arsenal and their respective fans not living in those places? Well, I would have thought there was more than two teams in Manchester. Now, proper Mancs support Northwich Victoria! :biggrin:

:confused:
Well I'm glad I live next to Manchester then :smile: not in it.
Any more transfer news?

Rumours circulating the Everton message boards is that there is due to be an announcement at 8pm, but, of course, I will take any rumours with a large pinch of salt!
darth_vader05
:confused:
Well I'm glad I live next to Manchester then :smile: not in it.

I see. :biggrin:
theaman
Jenas and Lee Young-pyo.

Two good signings - but we NEED a striker!

Lucarelli, Kuyt? Somebody - come on down! :biggrin:

Haven't you already got plenty of strikers- Mido, Keane, Defoe. (actually that's not plenty :smile: )

What was the other one called,who you've sold?
darth_vader05
Haven't you already got plenty of strikers- Mido, Keane, Defoe. (actually that's not plenty :smile: )

Frederic Kanoute
NDGAARONDI
I see. :biggrin:

How many teams are there in London? Just one to most people :cool:

How come all the stadiums are half empty nowadays?
darth_vader05
How many teams are there in London? Just one to most people :cool:

And it's not Arsenal. :biggrin: :wink:
NDGAARONDI
And it's not Arsenal. :biggrin: :wink:

Who? :confused:
afireinside©
Frederic Kanoute

Thanks. I think Martin Jol will probably get one of his midfielders to play upfront if he's short in numbers up front.
darth_vader05

Kanoute.

Mido will be suspended now - Keane and Defoe can't play together. El Hamadoui is coming through, but not played any games yet.

We need a big man in, and maybe someone else to replace Keane in January, as it is olooking even more likely he'll leave.

And Mido is also only a loan signing - so we need to get some permanent signings in!
darth_vader05
Thanks. I think Martin Jol will probably get one of his midfielders to play upfront if he's short in numbers up front.

Or 4-3-3 with Reid and Routledge/Lennon supporting Defoe up front.

Ideally, we'll bring someone in and stick with 4-4-2 formation.
darth_vader05
Who? :confused:

Exactly.
NDGAARONDI
Exactly.

lol- I'm glad thats clear! But I can't seem to remember the name of that team in London :smile:

Blackburn have signed David Bentley on loan from *****- don't you think he's a bit soft for them?
darth_vader05
Blackburn have signed David Bentley on loan from *****- don't you think he's a bit soft for them?

Possibly.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/articles/PA_SPOA27841251125495424A?source=PA%20Feed WTF. Mido's appeal for the red card should have been overturned surely??!
afireinside©
Any more transfer news?

Rumours circulating the Everton message boards is that there is due to be an announcement at 8pm, but, of course, I will take any rumours with a large pinch of salt!

No such thing as a reliable source on bluekipper, its all my mate's dad's mate's mate's mate is a security guard at bellefield.
oblivious
No such thing as a reliable source on bluekipper, its all my mate's dad's mate's mate's mate is a security guard at bellefield.

Aye.
Although I am delighted at the transfer of VDM, I am still quite concerned with our lack of striking options.
Surely Moyesy can see that?
afireinside©
Aye.
Although I am delighted at the transfer of VDM, I am still quite concerned with our lack of striking options.
Surely Moyesy can see that?

He does that's why were trying to get Owen, Kuyt, Bellamy etc and the Forsell deal fell through last minute.

"Then, just before I arrived home, David Moyes rang to see if there was a chance of getting me to Goodison Park and to wish me luck if not."

He's trying as hard as he can and I'm still hopeful of a striker signing and possibly that 8pm press conference
Is it me or more teams have been playing 4-3-3 since it worked for Chelsea? :biggrin: