The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Is it me or more teams have been playing 4-3-3 since it worked for Chelsea?
its more of a fancy 4-5-1 :P btw i got the hairband, fck me its not worth £4 + £2 p&p! even came in an envelope without padding!!!
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it me or more teams have been playing 4-3-3 since it worked for Chelsea?
Manchester United with the three big R? Rooney, Ruud , Ronaldo at the top?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
its more of a fancy 4-5-1 :P btw i got the hairband, fck me its not worth £4 + £2 p&p! even came in an envelope without padding!!!
You little wuffter.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
You little wuffter.
I bought it so I can wear it to the match as a tribute to Pisto, Valente and Andy Van Der Meyde!!!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
btw i got the hairband, fck me its not worth £4 + £2 p&p! even came in an envelope without padding!!!
That's what I thought but since I kinda needed it I just got it. No idea how much it would cost in the shops. The p&p costs are a bit high to be honest. I can now have the Hernan Crespo look.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I bought it so I can wear it to the match as a tribute to Pisto, Valente and Andy Van Der Meyde!!!
Hahaha. You'll look like an ass though! :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
Manchester United with the three big R? Rooney, Ruud , Ronaldo at the top?
And Newcastle for that matter.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hahaha. You'll look like an ass though! :cool:
so does Pisto but it works for him
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who cares. I'd rather be able to see the ball and have a headband than have it long and not see the ball. Sometimes it's not worth tying up my hair in a hairband after it's been washed because when I head the ball so many times it becomes annoyingly loose (probably the shampoo).
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Must Get Transfers Arghhh Get A Striker Davie Uefa Deadline Is In Less Than 3 Hours
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Looooooooooooooool nice one Benfica, hahaha! :rofl:
Simao move collapses
Tee hee.

:tsr:

Edit: Plus our new centre back, Matteo Ferrari, has just scored a tasty volley for our reserves! :cool:
(Original post by Everton FC.com)
Ferrari finally got his name on the scoresheet with a sublime goal. The defender received the ball on the edge of the box, controlling it deftly with his thigh before producing a stunning volley which dipped over the Leeds keeper and into the back of the net.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Looooooooooooooool nice one Benfica, hahaha! :rofl:
Simao move collapses
Tee hee.

:tsr:

Edit: Plus our new centre back, Matteo Ferrari, has just scored a tasty volley for our reserves! :cool:
arghhh this deadline day is stressing me out, come on moyes i know you can pull the rabbit out of the hat!!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
arghhh this deadline day is stressing me out, come on moyes i know you can pull the rabbit out of the hat!!
It's not gonna happen.
I am that confident (unfortunately) that we won't sign a new striker before 12am, that I, afireinside, will positively rep any red***** of your choosing if we actually do. :cool:
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Three shots on target in 180 minutes of normal play. Very errrr good. :rolleyes:
Who?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Please Moyes You Have Very Little Time Get A Striker
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Please Moyes You Have Very Little Time Get A Striker
The official site has just confirmed there will be no more new faces, let's hope we can make one of our 3 additional strikers (Bent, Ferguson, Vaughan) into a good strike partner for Beattie, otherwise Moyes will have some serious answering to do..
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The official site has just confirmed there will be no more new faces, let's hope we can make one of our 3 additional strikers (Bent, Ferguson, Vaughan) into a good strike partner for Beattie, otherwise Moyes will have some serious answering to do..
it also said the window closed last night
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok i now concede defeat we ain't signed a striker, now i say FCK FCK FCK FCK FCK but im guessing it'll be Bent and Beattie if we play 4-4-2 though its most likely 4-5-1 or a fancy 4-3-3
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok i now concede defeat we ain't signed a striker, now i say FCK FCK FCK FCK FCK but im guessing it'll be Bent and Beattie if we play 4-4-2 though its most likely 4-5-1 or a fancy 4-3-3
It's not that bad, well, it might not be that bad.
Think of the excellent attacking midfielders/strikers we've got..
Cahill/Arteta/Van Der Meyde/Davies/Bent/Beattie/Ferguson/Vaughan/
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's not that bad, well, it might not be that bad.
Think of the excellent attacking midfielders/strikers we've got..
Cahill/Arteta/Van Der Meyde/Davies/Bent/Beattie/Ferguson/Vaughan/
I say we give Vaughan a start later in the season, he looked alright when he came on against fulham and when he played against palace last season.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (153)
46.93%
No (42)
12.88%
I'm not old enough (131)
40.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed