*finds comfy carpet space in corner*

*curls up in ball*
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
Oblivious - don't be so bitter. It's not our fault your *****.
Don't complain about all those Chelsea supporters who don't live in south west London then.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
*returns*

*finds comfy carpet space in corner*

*curls up in ball*
Where ya been? :eek:
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Presumably if they do beat Northern Ireland!
hopefully Paul Robinson will be ready for Wed after that break in and Calamity James will be stuck on the bench (hopefully a park bench in Manchester)
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Where ya been? :eek:
Well...

... France on holiday - so deprived of all things Premiership and International (although I saw the Super Cup at the bar (Cisse's a monster). Came back to find the firemen had had to break into the house, as the bottom floor was sitting in 2 inches of water and water was pouring out of the lightfittings. Basically, it was a burst mains pipe at the top of the house which worked it's way from the roof space down all 3 storeys. My bedroom ceiling has collapsed, and the floor is buckling. Walls obviously need to be replastered. In other words... total ****ing mayhem.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
hopefully Paul Robinson will be ready for Wed after that break in and Calamity James will be stuck on the bench (hopefully a park bench in Manchester)
Don't even put Calamity James on the bench. That is a recipe for disaster.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well...

... France on holiday - so deprived of all things Premiership and International (although I saw the Super Cup at the bar (Cisse's a monster). Came back to find the firemen had had to break into the house, as the bottom floor was sitting in 2 inches of water and water was pouring out of the lightfittings. Basically, it was a burst mains pipe at the top of the house which worked it's way from the roof space down all 3 storeys. My bedroom roof has collapsed, and the floor is buckling. Walls obviously need to be replastered. In other words... total ****ing mayhem.
Woah man! That's unlucky, sorry to hear bout that!
Cisse totally turned around the Super Cup for you, he looked really good when he came on, surprised me! Wonder if he can reproduce that form in the premiership?
Hmm, how long before your bedroom is all fixed an stuff? Crazy waterpipe!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Crazy stuff =0
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Woah man! That's unlucky, sorry to hear bout that!
Cisse totally turned around the Super Cup for you, he looked really good when he came on, surprised me! Wonder if he can reproduce that form in the premiership?
Hmm, how long before your bedroom is all fixed an stuff? Crazy waterpipe!
It's a complete joke. Room's now a shell and I've been sleeping at neighbours'/girlfriend's/mate's/kitchen floor. Don't expect it to be done for weeks yet, depending on whether the insurance company gets it's act together. Lost so many clothes and books as well...

As for Cisse, he'll do well wherever. He's got so much speed and strength, it's amazing. Plus he creates too. Apparently he slotted two past the Faroe Islands for France, and sparked the 3rd. Signs of things to come?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As for Cisse, he'll do well wherever. He's got so much speed and strength, it's amazing. Plus he creates too. Apparently he slotted two past the Faroe Islands for France, and sparked the 3rd. Signs of things to come?
That's not exactly difficult. :rolleyes:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
As is 4 past England, judging by a certain recent performance. The point is, he was the one on fire (+ Zidane), not Henry, Giuly, whoever.

I loved the Super Cup ironies btw... went down to a goal from Carvalho against a team owned by Abramovich - still won the game of course.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I loved the Super Cup ironies btw... went down to a goal from Carvalho against a team owned by Abramovich - still won the game of course.
:rolleyes: It's a popular surname.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
:rolleyes: It's a popular surname.
Abramovich? :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No. Carvalho. :rolleyes:
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sour grapes?
JoeFen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't complain about all those Chelsea supporters who don't live in south west London then.
I don't.

I'm a wool, so come on, who gives a ****? I don't, I'm just thankful that my mum brought me up to support the better side on Merseyside.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
sour grapes?
What for?
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JoeFen)
I don't.

I'm a wool, so come on, who gives a ****? I don't, I'm just thankful that my mum brought me up to support the better side on Merseyside.
you can't support the better side if you support the RS (wit ohh touch me)
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
you can't support the better side if you support the RS (wit ohh touch me)
:confused: :rolleyes:
Reloaded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do u think England would qualify from Group 2 if they were in it? Even the 4th placed team in Group 2 can thrash them 4-1
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (167)
19.35%
Labour (438)
50.75%
Liberal Democrats (116)
13.44%
Green Party (48)
5.56%
Brexit Party (13)
1.51%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.46%
SNP (15)
1.74%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.7%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.46%
UKIP (9)
1.04%
Other (7)
0.81%
None (31)
3.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise