NDGAARONDI
He lives in Belgravia. :biggrin:

Poor Belgravia?

ChelseaBabe
Whats she like??? :wink:

*groan*... deary me... *tuts*

:biggrin: :wink:
darth_vader05
How long do you think that Sven will last?

NDGAARONDI

If think he'll go if we don't win the world cup.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/4224648.stm
Big Sam! Big Sam! When does his contract with Bolton expire? :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Big Sam! Big Sam! When does his contract with Bolton expire? :smile:

I love Sam Allardice (sp). He would make a good England manager. :biggrin:
Indeed he would, bring back peter shilton and the Shearer and Sheringham partnership back they were ace!
Allardyce. Surprised Mourinho doesn't have much of a decent professional relationship with him since he does with other British managers. Time will tell.
Reply 26947
Thoughts for england team sheet in next qualifier?
Reply 26948
NDGAARONDI
Allardyce. Surprised Mourinho doesn't have much of a decent professional relationship with him since he does with other British managers. Time will tell.

Eh?
oblivious
Indeed he would, bring back peter shilton and the Shearer and Sheringham partnership back they were ace!

hmmm Shearer i only we still had him! im still feeling depressed... i personally have alot of country pride... just me
its was fixed by england for us to be still talking about them as they've lost the limelight to the ashes
Raindance
Eh?

Despite your contempt for Mourino he actually has quite a few fellow managers who are his 'allies' many of whom are British - Paul Jewell, Sir Alex Ferguson, Nigel Worthington, Steve Bruce, Chris Coleman etc.
NDGAARONDI
Despite your contempt for Mourino he actually has quite a few fellow managers who are his 'allies' many of whom are British - Paul Jewell, Sir Alex Ferguson, Nigel Worthington, Steve Bruce, Chris Coleman etc.

Davie davie moyes aswell
NDGAARONDI

And how much is Uncle Roman paying them?:wink:
oblivious
Davie davie moyes aswell

Yep. Could be another perhaps Alan Curbishley too.
Reply 26955
NDGAARONDI

I'm still bewildered as to how. And yes, you're right, I wouldn't despise Chelsea quite so much if it weren't for Mourinho - success not a factor.
i dont care Mourinho is still nob :biggrin:
Raindance
I'm still bewildered as to how. And yes, you're right, I wouldn't despise Chelsea quite so much if it weren't for Mourinho - success not a factor.

If you say so.
Reply 26958
NDGAARONDI
If you say so.

What have I got to be jealous of? It's not like Chelsea, as they stand, deserve much respect for their success. I'd rather be European Champions through hard graft and a bit of luck, than have bought domestic success.
Raindance
What have I got to be jealous of? It's not like Chelsea, as they stand, deserve much respect for their success. I'd rather be European Champions through hard graft and a bit of luck, than have bought domestic success.

On the same note how many trophies did you buy under Houllier? :toofunny: Try something else for a change instead of being as predictable as Arsenal.

Latest