Watch
This discussion is closed.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Hmmm I've noticed a soft allegiance between Arsenal and Liverpool on this thread many months ago. Speaking of which, many clubs have their 'friends' as wel las their 'enemies'. I wondered, which clubs are friends with the one you support?

I read that Chelsea's friends include AC Milan, Juventus, PSV, Rangers and Everton. Rangers did surprise me a bit when I heard it but I haven't verified it. :¦
i think Wycombe (after the friendly, Mourinho wanted to play them again) and Scunthorpe (after the FA cup game, Mourinho gave the coach a load of strategies to use in games) are in that list too
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Well I think Jose Mourinho's comments last season have made a lot of Evertonians respect him, and consequently respect his club! I think there is a mutual respect between our supporters and your supporters
True but even before Mourinho took over there was some respect between the two clubs. Don't know how it formed but it's all good.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was mad that United drew but after hearing Arsenal's score I've calmed down considerably It's funny how everyone expects Arsenal to win and then they lose :rofl: BTW how come Henry wasn't playing?

The three teams that I want relegated are currently in the bottom three- I just hope it stays like that!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
I was mad that United drew but after hearing Arsenal's score I've calmed down considerably It's funny how everyone expects Arsenal to win and then they lose :rofl: BTW how come Henry wasn't playing?

The three teams that I want relegated are currently in the bottom three- I just hope it stays like that!
Henry was injured
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
True but even before Mourinho took over there was some respect between the two clubs. Don't know how it formed but it's all good.
It's because the chelsea shirts always seem to complement the complexion of my skin very well and doesn't clash with the colour of my socks at times. Oh and the fact they like to beat the RS. Wasn't it a casiraghi goal that sent Phil Babb crotch first into the post at anfield?
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
It's because the chelsea shirts always seem to complement the complexion of my skin very well and doesn't clash with the colour of my socks at times. Oh and the fact they like to beat the RS. Wasn't it a casiraghi goal that sent Phil Babb crotch first into the post at anfield?
Analfield*
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was mad that United drew but after hearing Arsenal's score I've calmed down considerably
Quite happy to see Chelsea walk away with retaining the Premiership title?
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yep - Casiraghi = legend, shame he got a career ending injury so early in his career
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Quite happy to see Chelsea walk away with retaining the Premiership title?
Well if United don't win in, then I definitely don't want Arsenal to win it. So I'd say that I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it (as long as they don't win more than 3 trophies! )
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well if United don't win in, then I definitely don't want Arsenal to win it. So I'd say that I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it (as long as they don't win more than 3 trophies! )
And whats wrong with winning more than 3 trophies??
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't have Chelsea winning more trophies than United in a season - also that'll mean that we'll win crap
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't have Chelsea winning more trophies than United in a season - also that'll mean that we'll win crap
and the problem with that is???
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
and the problem with that is???
absolutely nothing

(to the tune of glory glory man utd)

I hate man utd, i hate man utd, i hate man utd !!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
absolutely nothing

(to the tune of glory glory man utd)

I hate man utd, i hate man utd, i hate man utd !!!
Thats okay then. *puts away boxing gloves*
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What happened in the Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo game? my mate texted me saying the winner celta vigo got never crossed the line.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What happened in the Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo game? my mate texted me saying the winner celta vigo got never crossed the line.
3-2 celta vigo, last goal didnt go over but ws judged to be in during the game
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its the real Lancashire derby today! Bolton Vs Blackburn, a proper local rivalry going on there, about 10 miles apart so should be a great atmosphere.

Hopefully Bentley set for debut instead of the useless turd Brett Emerton (anyone who regularly watches Blackburn will understand my view ) and Bellamy may make a return from injury!

Should be a fiery game with lots of hard tackles and hopefully a few goals! Sky Sports 1, 4pm.

Time to hit the road. Long way to Bolton from Bristol.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just like last year
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
Hmmm I've noticed a soft allegiance between Arsenal and Liverpool on this thread many months ago. Speaking of which, many clubs have their 'friends' as wel las their 'enemies'. I wondered, which clubs are friends with the one you support?
Liverpool, as a rule, don't have 'friends' - I've always found the club, and the city itself, to be quite isolationist.

But you're right, I think we do have more of an attachment to Arsenal than others in the Top 3; because the other two are Manchester United and Chelsea. Plus their football style is far more attractive. Don't mind the odd anti-Scum sing-song with City either!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So I'd say that I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it (as long as they don't win more than 3 trophies! )
Haha you don't want any team to smash your treble with a quad. :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads