The Student Room Group
jamlan
Wow! A quarter of a billion pounds for each cup (i always was good at maths :p: )

how much did we buy the CL and Supercup for? wasn't anywhere near that. lol.
Reply 27421
oblivious
I'd rather eat my left nut than pay £48 to go to a match that chelsea would win and is on itv 1

Aye, but these 'fans' are on £50,000 average salaries. Their stupid ticket prices are the club's fault, and if they ever want passion and recreation of top european nights of years past, they need to do better than fill 2/3 of the capacity.
Reply 27422
2/3!!! how rubbish!!! atmosphere must've been dead :redface:
rmyl

what atmosphere?
El Chueco
how much did we buy the CL and Supercup for? wasn't anywhere near that. lol.

Nothing, cos we didn't buy them :flute: :p:
Reply 27425
rmyl

Think about it... it'd be even worse than having Annie Road empty!
jamlan
Nothing, cos we didn't buy them :flute: :p:
buy was intended to be "buy". lol. :redface:
El Chueco
buy was intended to be "buy". lol. :redface:

Haha. Too late now :redface:
Anyone got the uefa rulebook about alcohol? nothing better before an everton game of drinking warm chang beer while slagging pistone / naysmith / kilbane with other evertonians bloody EUROPE!
oblivious
Anyone got the uefa rulebook about alcohol? nothing better before an everton game of drinking warm chang beer while slagging pistone / naysmith / kilbane with other evertonians bloody EUROPE!

Well CL = No alcohol, dunno about UEFA.
Reply 27430
:eek: I havent been in here for ages! Just wanted to pop in and say hello :smile:. And also, woo Liverpool! Top of the group :biggrin:
~Sam~
:eek: I havent been in here for ages! Just wanted to pop in and say hello :smile:. And also, woo Liverpool! Top of the group :biggrin:

Yey! We rule! :cool:
Reply 27432
~Sam~

Hello :smile:

Great goals tonight aswell.
http://www.football365.com/features/fun_features/story_162776.shtml

Smile Thierry, Smile!
Very funny, especially the "Hero Of The Year" award
Reply 27434
Jump
Hello :smile:

Great goals tonight aswell.

:biggrin:. Indeed they were!
~Sam~
:biggrin:. Indeed they were!

g'morning!
Reply 27436
El Chueco
g'morning!

Hey :smile:. Long time no speak!
~Sam~
Hey :smile:. Long time no speak!

indeed. hows it all going?
Reply 27438
El Chueco
indeed. hows it all going?

Good thanks :smile:. Going to uni in 7 days! Lol, I'm gonna have to start supporting Cardiff City! :cool:. How are you?
~Sam~
Good thanks :smile:. Going to uni in 7 days! Lol, I'm gonna have to start supporting Cardiff City! :cool:. How are you?

rockin along - going to Uni in 3 weeks :biggrin: gonna have to start supporting Oxford United :cool: should be a good laugh though. :cool: :cool:

Latest