?
Report 14 years ago
I have updated the FPL table very hastily hope it is right
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bet Australia are gutted about Pietersen. If they had found out about his talent a good few years ago he could've got Australian citizenship probably within 2 years.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)

Huzzah!
:confused:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahaha van persie sent off by a dodgy ref! High knee to the guy's face though he was looking at the ball that was played long and not for a malicious purpose, yellow card offence at best.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Bet Australia are gutted about Pietersen. If they had found out about his talent a good few years ago he could've got Australian citizenship probably within 2 years.
swear we're in the ultimate football thread
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Man Utd's first half has been crap- we're definately not playing good football. Who would play for RB if you had Wes Brown and O Shea?? I'd play Wes Brown any day- O Shea is CRAP. I'm not sure whether he's right footed or left.

SAF needs his head checking- Smith can NEVER be Keane. Keane never loses possession and is always solid in the middle. Wins the ball most of the time in tackles and plays some superb passes, whereas Smith is the opposite. The twit always loses possesion and always gives the ball away. I swear he's just woken up:mad:
I can't believe SAF put Richardson on for Heinze (crap he's injured). We definately need to take Smith/Fletcher of and put Park/ Giggs on. .... and its only half time
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh FFS!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
N Ferreira 53!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rofl There's Only One Wayne Rooney *clap Clap*
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Rofl There's Only One Wayne Rooney *clap Clap*
I thought he got sent off.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I thought he got sent off.
He did !!!! he got a yellow card off the ref then sacastically clapped him in his face then the ref got serious and sent him off ROFL!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
He did !!!! he got a yellow card off the ref then sacastically clapped him in his face then the ref got serious and sent him off ROFL!
Haha have to see the highlights since I have no access at the moment. Class by the ref. This kid needs to be disciplined.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arsenal scored in the last minute it seems against a bunch of part-timers, 2-1. Hmmmm.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yikes! Arsenal were saved at the death. Phew! Stupid Persie!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought Chelsea were bad yesterday. Jesus!
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Nielsen is such a ****ing gay, got a ****ing superioty complex, ****ing ****, get a life! I bet he's gunna go cry afta the match cus Rooney scared him. ****in jerk, show so common sense. He's the kinda person that has no sense for the game, just a ****ing **** who thinks being a **** is cool.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I actually found Rooney's second yellow quite funny, but I think it cost us the game. We were actually playing decent football when he got sent of. I think SAF should have put Park and Giggs on as soon as Rooney got sent of.

Scholes had a crap game, but I think O Shea redeemed himself. I feel like knocking SAF for six He's lost it completely.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Nielsen is such a ****ing gay, got a ****ing superioty complex, ****ing ****, get a life! I bet he's gunna go cry afta the match cus Rooney scared him. ****in jerk, show so common sense. He's the kinda person that has no sense for the game, just a ****ing **** who thinks being a **** is cool.
Nielsen is the ref I take it?
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Nielsen is the ref I take it?
Same **** that seent Beckham off in 98
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
He was bloody biased through out the damn game- but it was pretty funny:p: I think the only thing that I can do is laugh otherwise some heads are going to be rolling

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Where does the ref live again?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (163)
47.8%
No (42)
12.32%
I'm not old enough (136)
39.88%

Watched Threads