The Student Room Group
afireinside©
Lol, I forgot to edit that post I made in the tech forum about it.
It's awesome, the sound quality as spot on, really powerful and clear.
It took 2 hours to charge, and they claim it'll last up to 6 hours, so i'll let you know about that. I loaded all of my songs onto it (16gb worth), although it took an hour there were a lot of songs! About 1 song per second was transferred to the device.
The headphones are good, although loads of people seem to slate them not many seem to fit in my ears and these ones do without falling out etc, I really like them! I always have to buy headphones as opposed to earphones as my ears seem to repel normal earphones, lol.
Anyway, do you want me to take a couple of pictures of it for you? I love it!

Oh yeh, Rooney is a tw*t.

and colleens a slag slag slag!!!! u goin the bucharest game meight?
oblivious
and colleens a slag slag slag!!!! u goin the bucharest game meight?

Coleen is a slapper,
She plays with dirty toys,
and when she's sha*ging Rooney,
She thinks of Davey Moyes :biggrin:

DAVEY MOYES, DAVEY MOYES, DAVEY DAVEY MOYES!
HE'S GOT RED HAIR BUT WE DON'T CARE,
DAVEY, DAVEY MOYES! (x2)

EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON!!

Edit: Nah, the away one?! Can't afford that!
afireinside©
Coleen is a slapper,
She plays with dirty toys,
and when she's sha*ging Rooney,
She thinks of Davey Moyes :biggrin:

DAVEY MOYES, DAVEY MOYES, DAVEY DAVEY MOYES!
HE'S GOT RED HAIR BUT WE DON'T CARE,
DAVEY, DAVEY MOYES! (x2)

EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON!!

Edit: Nah, the away one?! Can't afford that!

home one mate
oblivious
home one mate

Nah, university freshers week!
I'll be watching though, if I can find a bar in Leeds with it on.. hmmm :cool:
afireinside©

good luck finding one :biggrin: i'm missing my school's awards evening to go to the game, a cheap trophy made out of plastic ain't stopping me from watching the blues in europe! i'm also praying for the man city away game to be reduced to no stubs cos i gave mine away for ppl going to villarreal.
Reply 27565
Hi Guys,

It now officially my birthday, I've just officially turned 20 (yes, I am now an old cow), just before I go and live in the pub for the next couple of days then slope off to uni for the next 4 months to live in the pub some mor, just posting to say 2 things

1. ****in hell man! Tonights game was full of thrills and spills and we deserved no less than a win. And as for van Persies red card a hasty abominabtion of refing, and well annoyed that he will be missing 3 games with Henry injury and Bergkamps fear of flying, things are not looking good for our attack in the next couple of European games.

2. See you later, post here when I get the time, thanks for relieving my summer of bordem.

KuZ... No longer a teen!
As the commentator suggested, Bergkamp may not be able to resist a road trip to his former club (hopefully!).
Yeah, we deserved the win but still unconvincing. Away teams in Europe know what to do against us and it's worrying.
Persie's sending off stunned me completely.

Happy birthday, btw!
Reply 27567
mockel
As the commentator suggested, Bergkamp may not be able to resist a road trip to his former club (hopefully!).
Yeah, we deserved the win but still unconvincing. Away teams in Europe know what to do against us and it's worrying.
Persie's sending off stunned me completely.

Happy birthday, btw!

It was unconvincing, considering how much emphasis we always put on attack, I mean what makes us great is our attack. We have been having this worryingly inability to finish.

Anyway night

See ya soon

KuZ

Thanks btw :biggrin:
Kuz

KuZ... No longer a teen!

Happy Birthday! :p: :redface:
Birthday rep for u I think! :smile:
Reply 27569
I'll refrain from dissing the gunners tonight seeing as it's your birthday, Have a good one!

...and good luck with uni and stuff.:smile:
afireinside©

Tell me where abouts you will be and what channel it's on and I'll give you a few pubs and their whereabouts mate.
Just seen the Van Persie incident and quite frankly im appaled. The decision was even worse than yesterday to give Chelsea a free-kick when Duff fell over. Even if the ref didnt see Van Persie's head looking at the ball it wasnt a red card since he took the ball. Just as well we won in the end!!
Reply 27572
It was maybe harsh but can understand why the ref gave him a red. Whether he got the ball or not the defender was left to know that he had a boot to his face. It was an accident and unfortunate, and unlucky aswell for both players but understandable that the ref gave a red.
I agree, as an arsenal fan I can even see why he got the red. I mean his foot was pretty high and imagine if all players started raising their feet that high...I think it is just to deter that from happening. Poor RVP though, when I heard he got a red I thought it would be for 2 silly tackles or descent in his usual fashion (I can never watch Arsenal in the CL, too nervous, so I record it). There should be a seperate thread for Champions League, these two matchdays have been very interesting and I've got so much to say! Two absoloutly stunning goals in the Sparta Prague V Ajax game, I have a soft spot for Ajax and Sneijer is an immense talent.
Ferguson refuses to defend Rooney

I hope you're paying attention, Arsene
jamlan
Ferguson refuses to defend Rooney

I hope you're paying attention, Arsene

What do you mean by that?
Economist
What do you mean by that?

lol, kinda obvious. People think that Arsene is not critical enough of his players. What I say is, why should he voice his opinions to the press? They ask annoying enough questions anyway.
the bercamp goal was sweet. getting through the defence, being knocked down getting up and scoring.
Why does he have to leave next year :frown:
Reply 27578
anthony85
the bercamp goal was sweet. getting through the defence, being knocked down getting up and scoring.
Why does he have to leave next year :frown:

Pensioners on the books provides all kinds of admin/logistical problems. :wink:
Kuz
Hi Guys,

It now officially my birthday, I've just officially turned 20 (yes, I am now an old cow), just before I go and live in the pub for the next couple of days then slope off to uni for the next 4 months to live in the pub some mor, just posting to say 2 things

1. ****in hell man! Tonights game was full of thrills and spills and we deserved no less than a win. And as for van Persies red card a hasty abominabtion of refing, and well annoyed that he will be missing 3 games with Henry injury and Bergkamps fear of flying, things are not looking good for our attack in the next couple of European games.

2. See you later, post here when I get the time, thanks for relieving my summer of bordem.

KuZ... No longer a teen!

happy birthday - hope its a good one

1. i think Van Persie was unlucky, but you cant go about lifting your leg up like that beside going for the ball, the receiving player could have had an eye out or something, and the situation could have been made worse if van persie had those blade like boots
also the non flying dutchman may have to drive there, better yet drug him with sleeping capsules before the flight or something

Latest