The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
moyes and the team got booed if i had paid £300-£400 to go to bucharest to get embarassed like that i'd have every right, refund them !!!
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
What??--his foot was a mile in the air, and it flew virtually into the guys neck at speed
well he was watching the ball and didnt see the guy, but as the rest of my post said, he endangered players careers doing that and its a red offense
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
well he was watching the ball and didnt see the guy, but as the rest of my post said, he endangered players careers doing that and its a red offense
did my eyes deceive or did you predict charlton to beat chelski?
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
did my eyes deceive or did you predict charlton to beat chelski?
i better not have - lemme check

EDIT: you're right :eek: , im so ashamed - thought chelsea were at home , just re submited my predictions. thanks for telling me, have some rep
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i better not have - lemme check
you most definitely did.
Chi4Zlatan
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Aw Everton, what went wrong? Their 3rd goal was pretty good though! After 4-1 my mom wanted me to change it to the Bolton match because it was too upsetting. I personally was expecting the scoreline to get worse, which it did. Bolton, well very good win for them! I like Bolton for some reason. Good goal by Diouf. Iliev, the guy that was rolling around on the ground really made me laugh. From his playacting, Bolton went ahead to score! That'll teach him! I think it was Iliev that also called for the stretcher to come on the pitch, his timewasting tactics were pathetic, but all in vain in the end. hehe idiot. I am happy for Roma, a 5-1 win will hopefully boost their confidence. hm what else, a 3 match ban for RVP. like someone said, we need bergkamp up in Holland! geez. Its worrying. I watched the Arsenal V FC Thun today, Arsenal didn't play all that badly, they gave the ball away alot but still there were signs of vintage Arsenal. Every time I watch Hleb, he brings a smile to my face. Reyes did well, RVP also had a few nice touches. Cole was gettin up the wings, I mean Arsenal did alright.<sigh> They should top the group with ease, because as much as Ajax play attractive football and have youthful players with talent to spare, they are vulnerable - they can only get better methinks. Just scratching my head to think where goals can come from, lol you know things have really gotten bad if in the group stages Lupoli appears on the bench.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Best team in Liverpool....ARF!

Make sure you get your t-shirts boys and girls. On sale at the Everton club shop for 49p.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)

Make sure you get your t-shirts boys and girls. On sale at the Everton club shop for 49p.
Tehehe, I've rattled through a few of these already! Ah well, at least the BS can sleep tight in the knowledge that the "Everton in Europe" dvd will be out in time for Christmas.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If Chelsea do 50 games unbeaten it will be against West Ham (in January) I worked out using what I know from the BBC website not Man City. Against Arsenal at Highbury makes it 46, so close...
greymatters
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.a...orts_home_page

Heinze out for most of the season
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)

They could have at least used the current squads picture.
Bloody thick kopite tw*ts, i'm tellin' ya.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Bloody thick kopite tw*ts, i'm tellin' ya.
D'ya realise you were gonna go with Virgin as sponsor this season? The deal faultered when Branson realised you were gonna get shafted each week. :cool:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by greymatters)
Heinze out for most of the season
Don't remind me-he's going to be a big loss this season. Even though I dont like him that much I'd prefer him to Silvestre or O Shea.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
D'ya realise you were gonna go with Virgin as sponsor this season? The deal faultered when Branson realised you were gonna get shafted each week. :cool:
Easyjet are their new sponsors, In and out of Europe in a few hours.

I don't know why we're so happy though. Football in the north-west died yesterday. What hope is there when the best team on merseyside don't play, the best fans don't sing. And the other team, european champions and unbeaten in the league. Shocking. RIP Football.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Easyjet are their new sponsors, In and out of Europe in a few hours
Good one that, I liked it lots.

Football in the north-west died yesterday. What hope is there when the best team on merseyside don't play, the best fans don't sing.
Spot on.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it just me, or does he have a strange shaped ear?
All that Champions League glory and you couldn't even finish above Everton, you must be ashamed.
Chi4Zlatan
Report 14 years ago
lol, I would rather win Champions league than finish 4th.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chi4Zlatan)
lol, I would rather win Champions league than finish 4th.
Well obviously, especially as you don't actually need to finish 4th any more to get in the Champions League.. :rolleyes:
My point was; as everybody has pointed out, we're such an awful team, how come they couldn't finish higher than us?
Shocking.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Well obviously, especially as you don't actually need to finish 4th any more to get in the Champions League.. :rolleyes:
My point was; as everybody has pointed out, we're such an awful team, how come they couldn't finish higher than us?
Shocking.
You had a good season, we had a poor one. Everton're now back where they belong: out of Europe, in relegation places. For football's sake, I hope you don't stay there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (118)
19.7%
Labour (302)
50.42%
Liberal Democrats (79)
13.19%
Green Party (30)
5.01%
Brexit Party (7)
1.17%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.5%
SNP (13)
2.17%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)