The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You had a good season, we had a poor one. Everton're now back where they belong: out of Europe, in relegation places. For football's sake, I hope you don't stay there.
Although I don't think anybody bases the first 10 games of the premiership as a true reflection of a teams quality. Let's see how it's like half way through..
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Everton embarassed English Football last night with that display. Truly shocking.
Its good that they are finally out of the competition before it really was noticed worldwide with an inevitable 6 or 7-0 thrashing of them against the likes of Barca or the like . . . .

Even Bolton were slightly dissapointing but managed to redeem some pride. Did you look at they're starting line up! Wow - for Bolton.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You had a good season, we had a poor one. Everton're now back where they belong: out of Europe, in relegation places. For football's sake, I hope you don't stay there.
Are you kidding. Maybe Moyes will finish the job he started 2 years ago but ofcourse, I can't see it.

As for not finishing about everton. Boo ****ing hoo. We couldve finished 17th and it still would've been an immesne season. Unfortunately I think I missed the victory parade where Moyessiah and the boys rode round Liverpool surrounded by 700,000 people presenting a big picture of the league table. How did that go?

Loved the banner the other week

Liverpool reds - Super Cup
Liverpool blues - Cup a soup

Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Are you kidding. Maybe Moyes will finish the job he started 2 years ago but ofcourse, I can't see it.
As for not finishing about everton. Boo ****ing hoo. We couldve finished 17th and it still would've been an immesne season. Unfortunately I think I missed the victory parade where Moyessiah and the boys rode round Liverpool surrounded by 700,000 people presenting a big picture of the league table. How did that go?
I love the fact that these 700,000 'fans' have suddenly disappeared, why is that do you think?
Perhaps it's because most of them made the day trip to Liverpool to cheer on their beloved reds, such hardcore fans. Oh I wish I was one.. :rolleyes:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)

700,000 armchair liverpool supporters who suddenly appeared after getting some glory. Before that i'd struggle to see many ppl with liverpool shirts on but now they're everywhere tut tut.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To be honest you gob*****s can say all you want about us being ****, I don't care because I'm a proper supporter and nobody can take that away from me, we were there when we were about to get relegated and we'll be there to the end. Better dead than red!
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
To be honest you gob*****s can say all you want about us being ****, I don't care because I'm a proper supporter and nobody can take that away from me, we were there when we were about to get relegated and we'll be there to the end. Better dead than red!
and we can say all that about liverpool to you BS. except we'd rather be poo than blue.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
and we can say all that about liverpool to you BS. except we'd rather be poo than blue.
lies glory is everything to the likes of you
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dear dear, attacking my apparent lack of loyalty. tut, tut, really scraping the barrell now. I'm so offended.

Forever in our shadow indeed.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't even need to argue really; we all know who the most loyal and best fans in the league are. We'll stick by our club through the thick and thin, we won't suddenly appear when we do something good, a la all these new Liverpool supporters that have appeared. Onwards and upwards Everton, yesterday is gone, we're building for the future.
COYB!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Dear dear, attacking my apparent lack of loyalty. tut, tut, really scraping the barrell now. I'm so offended.

Forever in our shadow indeed.
no scraping the barrel is using the m word mate and mentioning italians
Chi4Zlatan
Report 14 years ago
anyway....to NGAARODNI...or however your sn is spelt. so if chelski were to better arsenal's unbeaten run they would have to beat arsenal again. 46 is way too close and rather upsetting. I mean if they beat it, I would have lost all hope. These past few weeks have been hard, I know people will say , 'oh you have only lost 2 in a row', but that is alot - if its arsenal. im not enjoying the premiership too much these days. i find myself looking forward to watching barcelona or juventus than arsenal. as a btw thing, am i the only one that find the fact that rooney applauds kim is funny?
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chi4Zlatan)
am i the only one that find the fact that rooney applauds kim is funny?
No you're not. I found it funny, but it cost us the game so I'd rather have three points than a twit making me laugh:cool:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chi4Zlatan)
anyway....to NGAARODNI...or however your sn is spelt. so if chelski were to better arsenal's unbeaten run they would have to beat arsenal again. 46 is way too close and rather upsetting. I mean if they beat it, I would have lost all hope. These past few weeks have been hard, I know people will say , 'oh you have only lost 2 in a row', but that is alot - if its arsenal. im not enjoying the premiership too much these days. i find myself looking forward to watching barcelona or juventus than arsenal. as a btw thing, am i the only one that find the fact that rooney applauds kim is funny?
you'll bash my team into double figures on monday which should cheer you up.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
you'll bash my team into double figures on monday which should cheer you up.
Normally I'd be hoping for Arsenal to lose, but I won't be able to do that on Monday due to one of my teachers supporting Everton. ATM I hate everything about Everton due to this teahcer- he can't take it when Everton lose and he always has a go at me becasue of it:mad: You lost 5-1 so what has it got to do with me????
I know I rub it in when United beat you, but he deserves it:mad: (i still kinda want everton to win though!!)
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Don't even need to argue really; we all know who the most loyal and best fans in the league are.
Indeed, and they were in Istanbul on the 25th of May of this year singing their hearts out to the eternal words of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' when their team was losing 0-3 at half time. I thank you.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Indeed, and they were in Istanbul on the 25th of May of this year singing their hearts out to the eternal words of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' when their team was losing 0-3 at half time. I thank you.
where were they the rest of the season?
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tottenham and Hearts to win today; fiver on each.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Portsmouth are already one nil up. I wonder whether it'll stay that way!
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
Portsmouth are already one nil up. I wonder whether it'll stay that way!
Nope!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.76%
Labour (542)
51.62%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.43%
Green Party (58)
5.52%
Brexit Party (15)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.67%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.38%
UKIP (11)
1.05%
Other (11)
1.05%
None (37)
3.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise