The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
blackburn are disappointing not enough tackles flying around. Does ewood park ever fill up anymore?
It does look empty doesn't it??!!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In my student house, lovely but the one thing its missing is sky sports
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/4258064.stm = rhuemetism!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/4258064.stm = rhuemetism!
shame

anyway how was your birthday?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
shame

anyway how was your birthday?
No not really!

Yeah well good, don't mind be old now

Robben's goal yesterday might be goal of the month don't you think?
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
No not really!

Yeah well good, don't mind be old now

Robben's goal yesterday might be goal of the month don't you think?
definately one of them, but Robben isnt back to 100%

poor fulham keeper getting an OG from the Harewood shot
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That man Yoo game confirmed how ***** Crouch is, doesnt even win thins in the air.

and no i'm not jumping on the bandwagon, i've seen him look woeful against aylesbury United whilst playing for Dulwich Hamlet
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
Blackburn 0-3 Newcastle
Shots:
Blackburn 19
Newcastle 4
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
That man Yoo game confirmed how ***** Crouch is, doesnt even win thins in the air.

and no i'm not jumping on the bandwagon, i've seen him look woeful against aylesbury United whilst playing for Dulwich Hamlet
Right :rolleyes: ....he had a good first half but tired in the 2nd. He was also fantastic in Seville midweek but again tired in the 2nd 45.

YAWN
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Right :rolleyes: ....he had a good first half but tired in the 2nd. He was also fantastic in Seville midweek but again tired in the 2nd 45.

YAWN
good reply mate, i've seen the guy play at Ryman league level and he didn't even stand out, he was out of his depth again today, he didn't even win anything in the air
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good reply mate, i've seen the guy play at Ryman league level and he didn't even stand out, he was out of his depth again today, he didn't even win anything in the air
I think he must have stood out........
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

The Dude ist ****! Been saying it and saying it.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What? Did you see the game? He had a decent first half and did a pretty good job playing upfront on his own. Ferdinand and Silvestre certainly didn't have an easy time of it. Whether he stood out in the ryman league for you is of absolutely no concern to me. The lad nearly kept Southampton up on his own last season and one of the best managers in Europe has decided that Crouch can be one of the mainstays of the European Champions. All that matters to me and I had my doubts when we signed him and they haven't all dissapeared but he's made a very encouraging start to his Anfield career.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i kinda lipread what ferdinand said to crouch when he pushed him "you ****ing prick"
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
What? Did you see the game? He had a decent first half and did a pretty good job playing upfront on his own. Ferdinand and Silvestre certainly didn't have an easy time of it. Whether he stood out in the ryman league for you is of absolutely no concern to me. The lad nearly kept Southampton up on his own last season and one of the best managers in Europe has decided that Crouch can be one of the mainstays of the European Champions. All that matters to me and I had my doubts when we signed him and they haven't all dissapeared but he's made a very encouraging start to his Anfield career.
I've given up on trying to persuade the philistines to Rafa's thinking. La Liga titles, European conquests etc obviously make him underqualified/incompetent in their eyes. Whatever the London press force feeds them, they're bound to swallow and regurgitate it. Crouch is perfectly capable of proving himself on the pitch, as he has already shown us.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i havent seen much of crouch in liverpool colours so i cant comment on his performances but it didnt help when managers and players call him a "freak" or "a basketball player who can head a ball".

I'll have to watch his performance on MOTD and maybe Football First to decide for the time being
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i havent seen much of crouch in liverpool colours so i cant comment on his performances but it didnt help when managers and players call him a "freak" or "a basketball player who can head a ball".

I'll have to watch his performance on MOTD and maybe Football First to decide for the time being
He is so skinny he looks like he may snap!!! :eek:
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Clicky!

Sir Alex's a silly prick to be playing mind games with us. Bloody well serves him right that Keane breaks his foot. And who was calling Garcia lightweight? :p:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Clicky!

Sir Alex's a silly prick to be playing mind games with us. Bloody well serves him right that Keane breaks his foot. And who was calling Garcia lightweight? :p:
big deal! they've got alan smith to replace him *chuckle*
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
The fact that the manager sees something in him is irrelevant, this is the same manager that saw something in Josemi and Nunez. And about him nearly keeping southampton up on his own? He is one of those players you get every year who will have 1 good season then become average or ****. Marcus Stewart, Michael Ricketts, James Beattie and maybe kevin phillips Spring to mind?

and he was hardly alone up front, Sinama played pretty much as a striker and looked much more lively a dangerous.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed