The Student Room Group
oblivious
moyes is not a tactician but rather a motivator, and he is doing piss poor on both counts anyway

SAF is a piss head and he's doing his job perfectly!!:mad:
walshie
WTF is happening to Arsenal?
It was only a few years back when a normal 5-0 rersult would occur against the hammers.
We need players Wenger!!!!!!!!!!

What an interesting result, 0-0. Now where have I heard those comments targeted to before? :rolleyes:
Goddammit. To lose at home too. Could have been worse if not for VDS and some cracking saves. Just didn't convert our chances and didn't seem attacking enough :frown:
VDS is a quality keeper and it's just as well you have him. :p:
Reply 27864
NDGAARONDI
What an interesting result, 0-0. Now where have I heard those comments targeted to before? :rolleyes:

Liverpool? Yous lot are 1-0 merchants. :wink:
Raindance
Liverpool? Yous lot are 1-0 merchants. :wink:

Not today. :eek:
He's been outstanding in all games we've played so far this season, and MOTM in most IMHO. I just wish we'd have been more attacking today and get our chances in the net which we just didn't seem to do, but will have to on Tuesday if we're to be in with a chance in the CL.
Man Utd winning the CL hmmmmm
Reply 27868
Coleraine win 1-0. Stirling Albion get beat 2-0. A mixed day!
NDGAARONDI
Man Utd winning the CL hmmmmm

Well we want Chelsea to show that they're a great team by winning the league consecutively(sp), so we'll just take the CL:p:
Reply 27870
Raindance
You know what I'm getting at. You can't shift into 4-2-3-1 if you can't get out of neutral. It's not as much the formation as a strong desire to have the ball in the net, we need to be more forceful with the ball - play positively. Get our passing game going, and we can be destructive. Play a goalscorer rather than hope Crouch can play a midfielder onto the ball.

It's because our widemen are awfully inconsistent or just plain crap. I'd even say Cisse is our best option there.

Come back Harry, all is forgiven lad.
kpg
It's because our widemen are awfully inconsistent or just plain crap. I'd even say Cisse is our best option there.

you mean specifically whomever is chosen to play on the right. riise/zenden are ok.
Reply 27872
kpg

Unfortunately, I know exactly what you're saying.
darth_vader05
Well we want Chelsea to show that they're a great team by winning the league consecutively(sp), so we'll just take the CL:p:

Nah Chelsea will take the CL. In fact, if they enter for the world clup champiionship they'd take that seriously too. :eek:
BexTait
He's been outstanding in all games we've played so far this season, and MOTM in most IMHO. I just wish we'd have been more attacking today and get our chances in the net which we just didn't seem to do, but will have to on Tuesday if we're to be in with a chance in the CL.

Feels nice to be able to say this to a Man UTD fan... to do well in this league you have to take your chances... we didnt against Newcastle last week and paid the price big time... but yesterday we did and defended pretty well... From a neutral point of view it was an excellent game i thought.

To say United deserved victory is a bit harsh as Rovers played out their socks and put in a brilliant performance. The fact i had money on Pedersen scoring first, 2-1 rovers and a rovers win, brings me back 78 quid from the 5 i put on so my day kept getting better and better. :biggrin:

Come on Rovers!!!!!!!!!
This place seems so quiet recently. Where have all the Liverpool supporters disappeared off to?
And Bex... surely the fact that Van der Saar has won more man of the match awards tells the manager the defence is not doing its job properly...
Reply 27877
NDGAARONDI
Nah Chelsea will take the CL. In fact, if they enter for the world clup champiionship they'd take that seriously too. :eek:

At this rate, the only trophy that's going to mean anything to domestic sides is the UEFA Cup.
NDGAARONDI
This place seems so quiet recently. Where have all the Liverpool supporters disappeared off to?

They are hiding cos they know they will get beat on Wednesday!!! I hope so anyway, oh and then again on Sunday. *fingers and everythig else crossed* :p:
NDGAARONDI

I think most people have started schools, colleges or unis so they have less time to spend on the net:smile: And what Cindy said!!!

Latest