The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*remembers being first* well we've got the rest of the season left, hopefully this bad run will end!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
*remembers being first* well we've got the rest of the season left, hopefully this bad run will end!!
Never been first!!! Its a funny old game football. It has been a starnge few weeks though for preditions. I think we all need to think outside the box now and not on past glories. Even Chelsae scared me when they let Villa score!! :eek:
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nice result today against the mutant's.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Everton bottom of the Premiership, out of Europe... deary me! :p:
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
nice result today against the mutant's.
Two-nil at Middlesbro is a good result. Well done
(We only managed a nil-nil draw there )
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Everton bottom of the Premiership, out of Europe... deary me! :p:
Chances of them claiming to be the best team on Merseyside again? Pretty small!
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Everton bottom of the league. Dear oh dear oh dear...

And Man city away, spurs away and Chelsea at home to come (if the fella on the news was correct).
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Chances of them claiming to be the best team on Merseyside again? Pretty small!

BS fans calling for Moyes's head and Geordies thinking the sun shines out of Souness's arse. :rolleyes:
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No need to laugh. They still have their "4th place" medals to look back on.
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

BS fans calling for Moyes's head and Geordies thinking the sun shines out of Souness's arse. :rolleyes:
hehe

champions league eh? whatever happened to everton :p: :rolleyes:

joke aside, i feel very sorry for everton at their bad start of the season :rolleyes: (not) :p:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Premiership? You're havin' a laff!

Seriously speaking, I wouldn't want them to get themselves relegated - would defo be a shame in terms of our rivalry. Moyeseyside would never be the same without "the best team in Liverpool". Still, would be absolutely ****ing hilarious!

(Original post by rmyl)
champions league eh? whatever happened to everton :p: :rolleyes:
Jen!!!! :dancing:

How's tricks?
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Premiership? You're havin' a laff!

Seriously speaking, I wouldn't want them to get themselves relegated - would defo be a shame in terms of our rivalry. Moyeseyside would never be the same without "the best team in Liverpool". Still, would be absolutely ****ing hilarious!

Jen!!!! :dancing:

How's tricks?
i'm good ta. you?????? long time no see. i've not been on tsr much lately. saying goodbye to friends going off to uni and all that

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/4279782.stm
omg, does he really think that? robinson is sooooo much better than him, always has been.
I'm surprised he wasn't used earlier by england really, he used to give such good performances for the under-21's.
oh well, lets hope james' head'll get smaller and his hands bigger so he can be a sub GK if we ever need him again :p:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
two at a time? :cool:
A threesome. :eek:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
i'm good ta. you?????? long time no see. i've not been on tsr much lately. saying goodbye to friends going off to uni and all that
Did you get into Bath in the end? Or are you Newcastleing? Have you started that job yet?

omg, does he really think that? robinson is sooooo much better than him, always has been.
I'm surprised he wasn't used earlier by england really, he used to give such good performances for the under-21's.
oh well, lets hope james' head'll get smaller and his hands bigger so he can be a sub GK if we ever need him again :p:
He's done a job, albeit poorly. Put him to rest and look to the youth of Kirkland, Green and Carson to see what they have to offer.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Did you get into Bath in the end? Or are you Newcastleing? Have you started that job yet?
Newcsatle here i come! (Just so I can watch Owen play :rolleyes: :p: ) Unfortunately I didn't get my grades for Bath, but the uni at newc was where i wanted to go more in a way anyway, so i'm all good
I started my job about three weeks ago, and its fantastic thanks. great experience (i've been thrown right in the deep end!) and the people in the company are lovely.
How about you?? made up your mind what/where you want to go yet?
He's done a job, albeit poorly. Put him to rest and look to the youth of Kirkland, Green and Carson to see what they have to offer.
I agree entirely Hope to god Kirkland can get his form back after so many setbacks, he's great potential.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
Newcsatle here i come! (Just so I can watch Owen play :rolleyes: :p: ) Unfortunately I didn't get my grades for Bath, but the uni at newc was where i wanted to go more in a way anyway, so i'm all good
I started my job about three weeks ago, and its fantastic thanks. great experience (i've been thrown right in the deep end!) and the people in the company are lovely.
How about you?? made up your mind what/where you want to go yet?
I got the impression you wanted to go up north rahter than Bath - architecture, n'est-ce pas? As long as you're not cut up about the grades, it's all good! I mean, who wouldn't wanna see Mickey slice through prem defences? Just a shame it's for the barcodes ( )...

Made my mind up on the course - International Relations + French (& variations thereof) - and have a good idea about the 6.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got the impression you wanted to go up north rahter than Bath - architecture, n'est-ce pas? As long as you're not cut up about the grades, it's all good! I mean, who wouldn't wanna see Mickey slice through prem defences? Just a shame it's for the barcodes ( )...
hehe, yeah. i got ABB (A in product design, B in maths, B in physics) but was off an A by 12 marks in maths and 27 in physics, very frustrating :p: . Luckily newc let me in, as it was an AAB offer (bath was AAA). I just underestimated the amount of work that i should've done, and it didn't help that i didn't understand mechanics 2 (maths) in the slightest!! hehe, 49% in that exam :s:

Would've been good if liverpool had got mikey back i agree. benitez obviously doesn't think he'd fit in with the team anymore. too cosmopolitan or something :p: :rolleyes:
Made my mind up on the course - International Relations + French (& variations thereof) - and have a good idea about the 6.
oooo, that sounds really interesting :eek: cool you going to apply to newcastle??? please? hehe
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
hehe, yeah. i got ABB (A in product design, B in maths, B in physics) but was off an A by 12 marks in maths and 27 in physics, very frustrating :p: . Luckily newc let me in, as it was an AAB offer (bath was AAA). I just underestimated the amount of work that i should've done, and it didn't help that i didn't understand mechanics 2 (maths) in the slightest!! hehe, 49% in that exam :s:
Well you get in, so that's what matters.

Would've been good if liverpool had got mikey back i agree. benitez obviously doesn't think he'd fit in with the team anymore. too cosmopolitan or something :p: :rolleyes:
Money talks, and Shepherd's rolling in it. He shafted us, but I'd have no qualms about taking him back.

oooo, that sounds really interesting :eek: cool you going to apply to newcastle??? please? hehe
Lo, you'd like that wouldn't you! But no, they don't do the course I'd really want to do. Might apply to Durham which isn't too far away!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well you get in, so that's what matters.

Money talks, and Shepherd's rolling in it. He shafted us, but I'd have no qualms about taking him back.

Lo, you'd like that wouldn't you! But no, they don't do the course I'd really want to do. Might apply to Durham which isn't too far away!
lol, yeah hehe. durhams lovely, a few of my friends are going there this year.
hehe, guess what??? ........ i'm 19 this week :s: OMG :eek: i'm getting seriously old :p: hehe
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Moyes out! Terry Venables or Carlton Palmer in !!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.64%
Labour (547)
51.75%
Liberal Democrats (142)
13.43%
Green Party (58)
5.49%
Brexit Party (15)
1.42%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.61%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.66%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (4)