The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
It could go both ways. Whatever it is, neither side will take it by much. Rafa seems to have Mourinho sorted, and the fact that we deserved to win on Wednesday should be a psychological boost.
indeed. liverpool and chelski seems to be very close games nowadays, but chelski have had all the look in the prem games so far. so, i'm going for a pool win by 2 goals to 1. afterall, if cech can let one in 2 should be no problem...
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It could go both ways. Whatever it is, neither side will take it by much. Rafa seems to have Mourinho sorted, and the fact that we deserved to win on Wednesday should be a psychological boost.

Wasn't that bad, more an interesting spectacle than enjoyable football. It showed you're certainly not invincible...

Party sounds good, but you're scarey. Tipsy at 5:30? What na example you set to the lil kiddies! :eek:
I hae had a hard few weeks and need to relax.

Ihope that tommorow is full of goals and excitement. I think football in general needs it.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
you could always support man city
I think the choice was Utd or Chelsea.

Ok, ok I'll stop it now! :p:
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Funny so and so!!! You know exactly what I meant.
*kisses el stevo, el chueco or whatever you are calling yourself these days* :p:
:elefant: :hugs: :elefant:
lol, just call me
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
Yes i know what you mean
someone's just given me neg rep for this and written bender:confused: can anyone shed some light
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
indeed. liverpool and chelski seems to be very close games nowadays, but chelski have had all the look in the prem games so far. so, i'm going for a pool win by 2 goals to 1. afterall, if cech can let one in 2 should be no problem...
We'll score if we can link our final third and take our chances. If not, there won't be many goals on the cards. Wouldn't be too suprised if Rafa played his bluff and did something a bit different. You never can tell with him!
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Next you will be telling me I support Spurs!!!! :p:
:marchmell :hahaha: :cheers:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
I hae had a hard few weeks and need to relax.

Ihope that tommorow is full of goals and excitement. I think football in general needs it.
i find football pretty boring now and i only go to matches mainly for the atmosphere... oh and the hot dogs!
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We'll score if we can link our final third and take our chances. If not, there won't be many goals on the cards. Wouldn't be too suprised if Rafa played his bluff and did something a bit different. You never can tell with him!
i'm hoping for the bit different tbh. i can see pongolle, crouch and garcia starting...
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Remember too that Jose and Rafa speak and are friends as much as you can have a friend whonis a manager of an opposing team. I hope it willl be entertaining, I think fans need that. Football for me has become bland and its all too much football politics. Never did like politics. Fans want a good match and hopefully tomorrow will prove to be entertaining as well as a winning one for Chelski, not that I am biased or anything.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Remember too that Jose and Rafa speak and are friends as much as you can have a friend whonis a manager of an opposing team. I hope it willl be entertaining, I think fans need that. Football for me has become bland and its all too much football politics. Never did like politics. Fans want a good match and hopefully tomorrow will prove to be entertaining as well as a winning one for Chelski, not that I am biased or anything.
Friends? I doubt it. They've been slating each other for the past week, and Mourinho shot up the tunnel like a rabbit to it's burrow after briefly touching Rafa's hand. It's more about mutual respect.

Well as long as you persist with playing an unsupported lone striker against a tight defense, nothing special's going to happen. The same often applies to us. Our squads are similar (tight defense, powerful midfield, lone striker... although that's as far as it goes) so it will never be anything but a war of attrition. Where you excel is in keeping it tight and breaking, I think we're the better pass-and-move team. Tomorrow, I wouldn't like to choose between us, neither would I bet for goals galore.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well as long as you persist with playing an unsupported lone striker against a tight defense, nothing special's going to happen. The same often applies to us. Our squads are similar (tight defense, powerful midfield, lone striker... although that's as far as it goes) so it will never be anything but a war of attrition. Where you excel is in keeping it tight and breaking, I think we're the better pass-and-move team. Tomorrow, I wouldn't like to choose between us, neither would I bet for goals galore.
I agree I don't feel for one moment it wil be goals, goals, goals, though I am sure both of us would like it to be so. I would be ahppy with a 1-0 scoreline as I am sure you would too. There is pride involved in this match.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Lol!!

I don't think Chelsea will win, but I am pretty sure it'll be an entertaining one.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jusfarhan)
Lol!!

I don't think Chelsea will win, but I am pretty sure it'll be an entertaining one.
I have to disagree there, I think both teams wil play defencesive and will be hard for anyone to score.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sunderland score!!!!
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Sunderland score!!!!
:hmpf: there goes another wrong prediction
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't remember mine, but who cares!!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sunderland v Westham 1-1!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate blooming draws. It started so good and then,phuff, the fire went and they held each other!
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
I have to disagree there, I think both teams wil play defencesive and will be hard for anyone to score.
Well, he did say he doesn't think that Chelsea will win. I agree, i think another draw :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise