The Student Room Group
jamlan
You have to give us a chance to get back from the pub :rolleyes:

and i said i was leaving anyway if liverpool lost.
jamlan
You have to give us a chance to get back from the pub :rolleyes:

True. I saw it at my uni Halls. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
6th Nov - Man Utd 0 - 2 Chelsea.

Well, we are going to win this time. :cool:
NDGAARONDI
True. I saw it at my uni Halls. :biggrin:

I was in a pub with an even mix of Chelsea and Liverpool supporters. Unfortunately, i seemed to be standing in the only part with no Liverpool supporters in it :frown:

PS The irony of Chelsea's first goal being a penalty :rolleyes:
I think Rafa is the man to be able to get us that so desired premiership title...his european tacticts are second to none (ask mohrinio) so it wont be long till he brings this to the premiership game aswell!
Liverpool v Chelsea: Liverpool conceding 4 for the 1st time at Anfield in 36 years today done by Chelsea - first time 4 goals conceded by Liverpool in Prem IIRC.
NDGAARONDI
Liverpool v Chelsea: Liverpool conceding 4 for the 1st time at Anfield in 36 years today done by Chelsea - first time 4 goals conceded by Liverpool in Prem IIRC.

editted lol.tres bein chelski - shows el kop still has work to do :tongue:
jamlan
I was in a pub with an even mix of Chelsea and Liverpool supporters. Unfortunately, i seemed to be standing in the only part with no Liverpool supporters in it :frown:

Everyone seemed to be Arsenal or Liverpool supporters in the TV room at Halls, except one Man Utd fan supporting Liverpool. Hmmm. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI

Another record to add to the belt. :p:
NDGAARONDI

Thank you. I feel a lot better now
El Chueco
editted lol.

What did Cindy say about the language and behaviour? :rolleyes:

Oh no doubt when Chelsea will lose the tables will be turned, I'll enjoy my victory now while it's there. All good fun.
jamlan
Thank you. I feel a lot better now

:cheers:
Chelsea is definetely the best team in Premier League but not Champions League. That is Juventus.
NDGAARONDI
Everyone seemed to be Arsenal or Liverpool supporters in the TV room at Halls, except one Man Utd fan supporting Liverpool. Hmmm. :rolleyes:

I saw a Man U fan supporting Chelsea (or at least cheering when they scored the 3rd). I was thinking "Do you not want to win the Premiership?". I guess he's already conceded on that prospect :eek:
NDGAARONDI

Oh no doubt when Chelsea will lose the tables will be turned, I'll enjoy my victory now while it's there. All good fun.

23rd October, count the weeks, days, hours and minutes till your first premiership loss.
NDGAARONDI

cindy shmindy. she loves me really. and she's a spurs fan so she knows how it is losing to chelksi and shares my pain :cheers:
jamlan
I saw a Man U fan supporting Chelsea (or at least cheering when they scored the 3rd). I was thinking "Do you not want to win the Premiership?". I guess he's already conceded on that prospect :eek:

Yeah I've noticed that. Perhaps if every Man Utd fan would do that it would shut up that certain right-back about Chelsea... :rolleyes:
El Chueco
:cheers:

I was driving, so i couldn't even drown my sorrows
Oh well, TSR beer will have to do :beer:

(the only time i smiled in the second half was when, in the 87th minute (and at 4-1 down), i could hear the Liverpool supporters singing YNWA. That memory will warm my thoughts tonight.)
Juventus 1 - Inter 0, Trezeguet
Reply 28339
Traore was bloody awful, quite funny really.

Latest