The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I think that's 'cos Man U and L'pool have a big rivalry.

Some gunners might want chelsea to beat spurs...
Yep.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
heya Cindy. edited is spelt edited and not editted :cheers: :elefant: :beer: :dancing: :thrasher: :elefant:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Liverpool had an absolute crap second half. I was very dissapointed after an interesting first half. I think today it the only time that i've seen drogba have a decent game but I still hate him:p: Chelsea are extremely dangerous on the counter attack. I'm not sure how we're going to play against chelsea, but the way we're currently defending chelsea will definately be scoring against us. (can't see us hitting the back of the net tbh:eek: )

I'm not a liverpool fan, but the game was wide open at half time and then pool spoiled it I obviously didn't want Chelsea too win, but at one all you expect liverpool to play better at anfield. The only positive i see is that i can rub it into my mates face
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I think that's 'cos Man U and L'pool have a big rivalry.

Some gunners might want chelsea to beat spurs...
But i would've thought his joy would've been tempered slightly by the fact that Chelsea had secured the points that help them to maintain their lead in the Prem, even if his joy at seeing Liverpool getting caned > his disappointment at Chelsea running away with the Prem. It was just a little surprising
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
heya Cindy. edited is spelt edited and not editted :cheers: :elefant: :beer: :dancing: :thrasher: :elefant:
Sentences start with a capital letter. How ironic of you. :rolleyes:
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Sentences start with a capital letter. How ironic of you. :rolleyes:
That grammar sucks. A sentence starts with a capital letter. Or. Sentences start with capital letters.
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Book-worm)
sorry, i'm just at war with everyone cs i'm so frustrated those cockney wideboys won whilst being outplayed AGAIN!
bless.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
couldnt get on here for the game, so i missed a lot of banter

thought drogba played extremely well dispite not scoring. deserved MotM and i hope it helps him become the striker we paid £24 million for, lovely skills to get round hyppia?

liverpool goal could have been avoided - all teams need a player on each post, its the most common problem with set piece goals from watching various programmes like Goals on Sunday
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
That grammar sucks. A sentence starts with a capital letter. Or. Sentences start with capital letters.
What is the full stop doing after "or"? Also when typing prose you use two spaces after a full stop, it is one space after a comma though. :rolleyes:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
What is the full stop doing after "or"? Also when typing prose you use two spaces after a full stop, it is one space after a comma though. :rolleyes:
I can see that this is all clearly football related, but others may not :p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I can see that this is all clearly football related, but others may not :p:
Appreciation to detail.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i see cisse has allegedly assulted a 15 year old in a park
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...446667,00.html

finally what does everyone make of the england selections?
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i see cisse has allegedly assulted a 15 year old in a park
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...446667,00.html

finally what does everyone make of the england selections?
It's a bit vague. He might have just given him a clip round the ear, or he might have properly whacked him.

Is Gary Neville still injured? How screwed would we be if Owen hadn't come back from his injury and if Defoe got injured. Crouch and Bent up front. Hmmm.
I'm a bit surprised Murphy isn't there
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's a bit vague. He might have just given him a clip round the ear, or he might have properly whacked him.

Is Gary Neville still injured? How screwed would we be if Owen hadn't come back from his injury and if Defoe got injured. Crouch and Bent up front. Hmmm.
I'm a bit surprised Murphy isn't there
yea gary neville's still injured.
dispite his problem of letting buses under him, i think david james should at least get a look in as a goalie as he has a fair bit of experience and should be third in line, kirkland and green would be hard to pick from though.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea gary neville's still injured.
dispite his problem of letting buses under him, i think david james should at least get a look in as a goalie as he has a fair bit of experience and should be third in line, kirkland and green would be hard to pick from though.
I don't know about Green (he was great in the Prem last season) but Kirkland has been brilliant for the Brom this season. It's a difficult choice
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't know about Green (he was great in the Prem last season) but Kirkland has been brilliant for the Brom this season. It's a difficult choice
for green, the pluses are his performance in the US and for the canaries last season (which measn nothing now really)...i want to see him play more for england as hes from around where i live and i also think a friend of mine is his nephew
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
for green, the pluses are his performance in the US and for the canaries last season (which measn nothing now really)...i want to see him play more for england as hes from around where i live and i also think a friend of mine is his nephew
you selfish ^$%! you just want free tickets...
Adzz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What the hell is going on at Villa, i thought they were on for a good season....doesnt look like it altho i admit the look by far a better team when Baros plays, gives them a clear cut threat.
Book-worm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Didn't he tell Becks to f* off too!!?? :eek:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you swore. :eek:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Henry has said he isn't going to even discuss a new contract until the end of the season. At that time he'll be one year away from the end of his current contract. Thierry could do an Owen, by forcing the club not only to sell him through fear of losing him in a free the following season, but also get a fraction of what he's actually worth
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (167)
19.22%
Labour (442)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (117)
13.46%
Green Party (49)
5.64%
Brexit Party (13)
1.5%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.46%
SNP (15)
1.73%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.69%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.46%
UKIP (9)
1.04%
Other (7)
0.81%
None (31)
3.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise