NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oneway)
looks like everything goes chelseas way
Shame.

I ended the goal drought with a deflected shot and it was the last touch of the day. :p: Crespo has done it again. :cool:
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oneway)
looks like everything goes chelseas way
well duffs been injured for Rep. of Ireland (knee), Robben picked up a knock and previously del horno, makelele picked up some injuries
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yeah, what with Man U notplaying that well
^o) :p:

arsenal will probably make a meal of their game against WBA (hopefully!)
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To what extent is Sepp Blatter (a) an outspoken figure with a vast majority of people disgareeing with him quite vehemontly and (b) a Marxist?

Source http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4335372.stm

He seems to be against Chelsea's advantage of capitalism but ignores Spanish giants poaching talented footballers from poor African countries, which have serious implications if you look at it from a Marxist view.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Did anyone see Joses interview with Chris Camara on Sky Sports this dinnertime???? Class, thay also played the audio we have on this site. Apparently they are to get the bloke that id it to Chelsea as they love it so much.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chris Kamara is just a w*nker.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Did anyone see Joses interview with Chris Camara on Sky Sports this dinnertime???? Class, thay also played the audio we have on this site. Apparently they are to get the bloke that id it to Chelsea as they love it so much.
I didn't see it as I'm in my room and the TVs are always in use.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I didn't see it as I'm in my room and the TVs are always in use.
Aww you not sorted yet???!!!! It was funny they even played the audio, it was cut short though.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh we have two TVs in Halls, one terrestial the other Sky. I don't know if the Sky one is being used but often people put it on for some crud urban music when they can have that using their internet connection. I can book the Sky TV but I haven't got a TV listing with me and not *that* bothered. I'll have it for Christmas though at home.

I'm more worried about playing rugby, football, lacrosse etc.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Oh we have two TVs in Halls, one terrestial the other Sky. I don't know if the Sky one is being used but often people put it on for some crud urban music when they can have that using their internet connection. I can book the Sky TV but I haven't got a TV listing with me and not *that* bothered. I'll have it for Christmas though at home.

I'm more worried about playing rugby, football, lacrosse etc.

So how is uni life treating you then?? Are you back in the swing of things??
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
arghhh wigan ruining my predictions already
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
arghhh wigan ruining my predictions already
:ditto:

cmon Newcastle!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and mine. I keep shouting at the box but they won't budge!!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)

So how is uni life treating you then?? Are you back in the swing of things??
University life is good and it appears my fellow colleague next door is enjoying herself. :rolleyes: Perhaps I should band a rod against the wall and shout shut up like Alf Garnet. :p:

Might be getting a busy schedule throughout the week, which is probably when people ask if I'm alright or not because I'm out all day every day almost and get given a drink by staff even when I say no. :eek:

So yeah something like:

Monday - rugby with SOAS (uni) (competitive)
Tuesday - rugby with London Nigerian (competitive)
Wednesday - rugby with SOAS (uni) (competitive)
Thursday - rugby with London Nigerian (competitive)
Friday - football with Halls (informal)
Saturday - LSE library or out at the London Union etc.
Sunday - football and/or at the LSE library.

Then I need to work out when the lacrosse takes place. And I still haven't contacted a Gaelic football club. No idea whether to pick up fencing. It's all good. And I'm training with London Nigerian a league below the Premiership who are a 10 leagues or something like that above my SOAS team. :eek: Good experience though. :cool:

Been looking up information on how to write essays already. Seems students in my class have the inability to look and too dependent on the lecturer from what I've observed. Plus many of them haven't mentioned about looking outside of the college library for studying purposes. Make the most of the resources etc since you are paying for it, albeit the university make a loss for home students but still! :p:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its all good then hunny and you are having a good time!! Maybe you should drop soem flyers about for TSR!!!??? LOL
Make sure you have time for fun!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Great header Shearer then, pity the referee couldn't see it was a foot over the line.
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad:

The ball was over the line by this much:
|----------------------------------------------------------------------|
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Its all good then hunny and you are having a good time!! Maybe you should drop soem flyers about for TSR!!!??? LOL
Make sure you have time for fun!
There are plenty of TSR users in my Halls - Colly, flick, prev, ThugzMansion7 etc.

Oh and add clubbing on to that list on Friday night. Probably will watch London Nigerian on Saturday too. :eek:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Okay let me put it another way make time for studying then. LOLS!!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I do, before and after my lectures during the week and then the LSE library at the weekends since I won't be at college.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads