The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oneway)
no debate, they arte still play ok but struggle without him, like Man Utd are doing without Rooney seems only Chelsea can lose a player and not struggle
How about Abramovich? He is much more important to Chelsea than Henry is to Arsenal.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
How about Abramovich? He is much more important to Chelsea than Henry is to Arsenal.
lol.. one wallet team :rolleyes:
Adzz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
lol.. one wallet team :rolleyes:
Villa - no man team
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Darth Vader has taken over as Man Utd manager, KuZ for Arsenal, me for Chelsea....:eek:
my first action as manager is to put alan smith on the transfer list

:mad: :mad: :mad:

we had a really crap game tonight. i used to criticise (sp) wenger for substituting too late in the game, thus no impact could be made, but it seems that united seem to be doing that. the ref was a blind git, the player who elbowed ronaldo should have got sent of. fletcher is CRAP, he doesn't know what he's doing on the pitch- just running round in circles after his behind. o shea is crap aswell, we've got no decent full back. i'd prefer playing richardson as left back, at least we have an option to attack with him. the ref was too harsh on scholes, and was inconsistent with his bookings. he let the other team get away with murder. we didnt particularly pass the ball well but i think lile came for the draw which was frustating.

i can't believe we didnt start with park in the middle and that we didnt play a 4-4-2 with scholes upfront.

*outburst over* (for now!!)
Adzz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
my first action as manager is to put alan smith on the transfer list

*outburst over* (for now!!)
i'd try simply playing him in his strongest posistion i.e not midfield, he was a class act at Leeds for one reason only.....he scored goals as a striker not a midfielder !
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
back from the woking game - they beat former European Champions Notts Forest 3-2
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woohoo! Congratulations Henry. That's a brilliant achievement. I really hope that he stays on after this season. He would be impossible to replace. WE can't lose him.
We seriously seem tobe doing a Liverpool, and doing better in the CL than in the premiership. But I really hope that we pick it up in theleague, especially now that Henrys back (he gives Arsenal such a lift!)
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
w00t got my chelsea tickets, can't wait to see us beat Chelsea on sunday
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
'Man Utd's Ronaldo in rape arrest'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4357914.stm

Dont see it myself
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Dont see it myself
I think young footballers with dark hair are targets for accusations... this time it could be true though???!!!???
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I think young footballers with dark hair are targets for accusations... this time it could be true though???!!!???
I knew he was having trouble scoring... but no. It's suspicion of rape. Probably a dirty scrubber wanting some money/spotlight.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
I knew he was having trouble scoring... but no. It's suspicion of rape. Probably a dirty scrubber wanting some money/spotlight.
Like Economist said I can't see him doing that.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't think it was rape.
She probably went down as easy as he does.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
RONALDO IS INNOCENT
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cudders in goal to night for the Chelski!!
Adzz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
RONALDO IS INNOCENT
probably another gold digger

but we'll see no doubt
--------------
(Original post by Cindy)
Cudders in goal to night for the Chelski!!
they best win by at least 3 goals ! :eek:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Dont see it myself
Nor do I. I thought he was gay anyway, not that I have a problem with it. It wouldn't surprise me if people have been accused of rape who are in fact gay and accused by someone of the opposite sex.
Adzz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Nor do I. I thought he was gay anyway, not that I have a problem with it. It wouldn't surprise me if people have been accused of rape who are in fact gay and accused by someone of the opposite sex.
but how much will she get for her story in the papers regardless of weather its true or not :mad:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oneway)
but how much will she get for her story in the papers regardless of weather its true or not :mad:
LOL its raining.

Thats if she sells her story, not everyone is a gold digger.

PS vBookie up for this weekends matches, as is the prediction thread!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought Parliament changed the rules to this since that slapper, Ulrika Johson. Mind you, it takes *time* to do these things. I always thought this was a criminal act itself. Then again, if it's a celebrity doing it to someone, you should just sue them for it and milk it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (111)
33.64%
No I don't (155)
46.97%
I work during the holidays (64)
19.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise