The Student Room Group
Man Utd only drew against Spurs and face Chelsea next I believe...
NDGAARONDI
Man Utd only drew against Spurs and face Chelsea next I believe...

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Well I'm not expecting anything against Chelsea, so I'm not that worried. But Arsenal winning has made it worse!! Thankfully it's half term :frown:
I wonder if I have university during half term? Good you mentioned that.
--------------
Going to be a tough game for Chelsea tomorrow, approach with caution. :smile:

Will they beat Spurs record of 11 consecutive wins in top flight from the start?
oblivious
starting to enjoy the weekend now that the ***** got beat, next thing is to beat chelsea tomorrow

Dear me!

your bottom of the league..i think there is more important things to worry about other than Liverpool getting beat!
NDGAARONDI
I wonder if I have university during half term? Good you mentioned that.

Okay:confused: So do you have uni during half term?
NDGAARONDI
Will they beat Spurs record of 11 consecutive wins in top flight from the start?

Most definately :smile:
The Wardrobe! :biggrin:
--------------
Must see this stuffed up penalty by Arsenal.
NDGAARONDI
The Wardrobe! :biggrin:
--------------
Must see this stuffed up penalty by Arsenal.

yeah, but they won:frown:

Pires should have just buried it!
He didn't because he's a diving muppet.
NDGAARONDI
He didn't because he's a diving muppet.

:ditto: along with a few other players :smile:
Book-worm
Dear me!

your bottom of the league..i think there is more important things to worry about other than Liverpool getting beat!

least i'm no glory hunting RS and i'm sticking by my team, go back to norway mate.
i'm sticking by El Pool. even if we do get beat. its just one of those days.
Didn't sound like a great performance from us today, but we just needed to get some more points on the board. This Pires thing sounds like a 'blooper of the season' type of moment, so I know I'm gonna cringe when I see it...but I really have to see it!
imagine the reaction, if they'd pulled it off
mmm i just watched that pires pen, WTF was that???? i also lipread Danny Mills calling Pires a ****
oblivious
mmm i just watched that pires pen, WTF was that???? i also lipread Danny Mills calling Pires a ****

Lmao @ Mills "you French tw*t!"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4367202.stm
Hmmm... bizarre
Also, i can't believe they gave Uriah Rennie the ManU Tottenham game
LOL at the penalty. yeh, it would have been cool if they did it... but they didn't! would be funny if they lose the premiership by one goal for or something.
Can't believe all the Arsenal fans are moaning about this. They won ffs!! :p:

Anyway. I've been counting, and I believe it's 5 weeks now since we (pompey) received any kind of evaluation on match of the day, and that was when we beat everton and all Lineker said was "...so a good win for portsmouth". Other than that I don't even think we've actually been discussed at all this season!

Also please, if anyone can, explain to me why we were playing 5-4-1 home to Charlton when we really needed to win. Okay, when we were 1-0 up it was fair enough to leave things as they were, but when they drew level, and indeed when Charlton went ahead our manager didn't change a thing until the 88th minute (Charlton scored in the 60th & 75th minutes) when he made a triple substitution. He made the right decision about who to bring on and how to change the team though - we looked quite good at the end for about a minute. :rolleyes:
Everton vs Chelsea - has this match got 'Chelsea walkover' written all over it?

Latest