The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
frankie lampard got a bit of stick when he came to our end of the gwladys street to take a corner, torrents of "fat *******" abuse hurled towards him but the best was someone a few seats away from me "you're half the player your dad was" ****in hilarious for some reason.
Hahaha, gotta be send into 'Me 'Arl Fella Shouts!'
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Aah yes! Boris Becker, a man from a nation famed for it's sense of humour! :rolleyes: Who's hosting instead of Hancock?
Lee mack - wont be as good as Hancock esp. if hes going to be the type of host that trys to outshine the others.
TBH TTIAO and QOS (wow the acronyms) have gone downhill recently
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
Lee mack - wont be as good as Hancock esp. if hes going to be the type of host that trys to outshine the others.
TBH TTIAO and QOS (wow the acronyms) have gone downhill recently
lee who?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nick Hancock > anybody, for that program.

Also sorely missed with be Rory and Jonathan if they are gone
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Nick Hancock > anybody, for that program.

Also sorely missed with be Rory and Jonathan if they are gone
rory and jonathon are still there and ian wrights the other team captain as before
--------------
(Original post by oblivious)
lee who?
exactly - wont be as funny as "the fat bloke from stoke"
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe, so, but then their first goal was from a foul throw; result = 2-1 to us!
Not to mention the ref blocking Makelele from receiving the throw letting it run perfectly for Lampard
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://uk.download.yahoo.com/pr/fu/oa/goalkeeper.wmv LOL :toofunny:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
:rofl: did that actually happen
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i was thinking the goal was a bit open when he was just strolling back
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A good way to go prevent this from happening is to have an outfield player on the goal line and have good position of other players too.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Arsene Wenger)
Dear KuZ

The biggest talking point from Saturday's win against Manchester City was our second penalty when Robert Pires and Thierry Henry decided to try something a bit different.

They wanted to play the ball together between two players and, in fairness, it should have been retaken as Robert did not touch the ball twice.

Having said that, it was a mess. Even if you are 10-0 up you want to play the game in the way it should be played. They thought it was a good way to score the goal. I don't think they made the right decision, that is all.

You do a lot of things in training for fun and it was not planned to take the penalty like that. It was not meant to be disrespectful to anyone, they just wanted to score the goal and finish the game.

Robert came to me after the game, telling me he was sorry and that he had made a big mistake. As a manager, you have to live with these things.

Maybe if Robert had missed the first penalty, you could have understood had he tried to pass the ball as he would have been shaky. But he should have been full of confidence after smashing in the first penalty so marvellously.

At least Robert has been 'vaccinated' for life. He was scared that he would hit it too hard. But in the end he made a mess of it because he did not hit it hard enough.

As for our performance on Saturday, we left a lot of power in the Champions League game at Sparta Prague and you could see that against Manchester City.

Liverpool and Manchester United showed it can be a difficult after a Champions League game, especially against a good Manchester City team. I am very happy with the three points but we were a little bit flat physically.

Thanks for your support KuZ
Another private letter to me from the big man... bo!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love you. :p:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love you. :p:
What can I say, I have it all, I have impecable taste, luv football and I'm amazingly humourous... damn if I weren't me I luv me too!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank you the Arsenal tonight, won me £27.00! :cool:

Oh yeh, hahahaha :rofl: Liverpool, they really are Red sh*te!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Van Der Man to score tomorrow!!!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

:vmad:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Got some bets on for tomorrow on the Coral.co.uk website..

£10.00 on Real Madrid to beat Deportivo (away) @ 6/4 - If they win I get £25 back.. and the website I bet on gave me £20 worth of credit to bet with too cos i'm a new customer so I did the following bets with that..
£10.00 on Norwich to beat Birmingham (away) @ 4/1 - that'd be £50.00 returns, slightly harder bet though, which is why I used my free credit, there is a chance..

£4.00 on Grimsby to beat Newcastle (home) @ 11/2 - that'd be £26.00 returns -

£3.00 on Barcelona to beat Malago 3-0 with Eto'o first goalscorer @ 17-1 - that'd be £54.00 returns

£3.00 on Chelsea to beat Charlton 3-1 with Drogba first scorer @ 22-1 - that'd be £69.00 returns!
Be lucky me!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Got some bets on for tomorrow on the Coral.co.uk website..

£10.00 on Real Madrid to beat Deportivo (away) @ 6/4 - If they win I get £25 back.. and the website I bet on gave me £20 worth of credit to bet with too cos i'm a new customer so I did the following bets with that..
£10.00 on Norwich to beat Birmingham (away) @ 4/1 - that'd be £50.00 returns, slightly harder bet though, which is why I used my free credit, there is a chance..

£4.00 on Grimsby to beat Newcastle (home) @ 11/2 - that'd be £26.00 returns -

£3.00 on Barcelona to beat Malago 3-0 with Eto'o first goalscorer @ 17-1 - that'd be £54.00 returns

£3.00 on Chelsea to beat Charlton 3-1 with Drogba first scorer @ 22-1 - that'd be £69.00 returns!
Be lucky me!
good luck to you then
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
good luck to you then
Spanks! :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haven't you forgotten? They're European champions. I keep being told this by Liverpool supporters after dire results domestically. What will happen if they get knocked out this season?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
48.01%
No (66)
11.4%
I'm not old enough (235)
40.59%

Watched Threads