Wigan did ride their luck a bit in that game
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Wigan did ride their luck a bit in that game
yeh. begrudgingly my home team are doign well, but i'm not gonna swap allegiance because of it
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dont belive it. the ofirst week i predict all the games spot on is a week when the predictions just aint happenin
cybercool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WOW I think thats the luckiest game Wigan have played this season. They would hve been lucky for a draw.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cybercool)
WOW I think thats the luckiest game Wigan have played this season. They would hve been lucky for a draw.
#
to be fair they comprehensively outplayed chelski on the first day of the season but the ball just wouldnt go in. and then crespo hit a Beauty that cost Wigan the draw which at minimum they deserved. What goes round comes around.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
#
to be fair they comprehensively outplayed chelski on the first day of the season but the ball just wouldnt go in. and then crespo hit a Beauty that cost Wigan the draw which at minimum they deserved. What goes round comes around.
All teams get lucky. Look at Liverpool against Sunderland.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
All teams get lucky. Look at Liverpool against Sunderland.
Or Chelsea versus Barca for that matter. Yes, all teams get lucky on some occasions. We're having very little of it so far - lots of chances, no final product. West Ham were "lucky" not to have been down 5 by the final whistle.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
How hard? ... Stevie Gerrard!
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or Frank Lampard
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
It's an interesting theory But if he cared about United more he'd chew more gum, thus burning more calories. Just tell him that chewing helps you to lose wait and you'll be top of the table in no time!
Next time I see him, I'll let him know :p: :top:
*Poppin*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
gutted damn rio! :mad: he needs a kick up the backside. Richardson needs to play in midfield and as for fletcher and o'shea they can play for the reserves. why do all our major players get injured (usually all at once) and chelski's never do? i dont understaaaaaaaand! i don't see the desire in the side anymore - ronaldo and rooney give all they've got and i love van nistlerooy but he doesnt seem to be as bothered as he used to be. Park needs to be given more of a chance as his pace and skill is amazing but people like rio dont seem to give a damn. Hopefully the score at Old Trafford next week wont be as bad as this one but cant see us winning without the likes of heinze keane neville & giggs they just improve the team 100% which is actually a bit worrying. think some shouting at the tv will be in order next week - mostly at silly chelsea players and maybe a few of our own at this rate - someone console me *sniff* *sniff*
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *Poppin*)
why do all our major players get injured (usually all at once) and chelski's never do?
You mean players like Duff and Robben are never injured? :rolleyes: I think a major part of dodging injuries is thanks to our medical department. This is no doubt why Chelsea recruited Dr Bryan English who used to be with the British Olympics. What's wrong with the Manchester Buccaneers' medical department?

i don't see the desire in the side anymore
Nor do I. Pity really.

someone console me *sniff* *sniff*
The League Cup is up for grabs. :p:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
The League Cup is up for grabs. :p:
she said that she wanted consoling
*Poppin*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmf! :mad: i would prefer the likes of the premiership please! Problem is with chelsea is that they could have two squads and still the majority of those 22 would be world class players thanks to mr oil tycoon. Fair enough, when we dominated the premiership we had our fair share of money to spend on players but then what about those who came up through our youth system i.e. beckham, giggs, scholes, neville who all played a major part in our european cup year - ahh the memories. at least darthvader is nice unlike N boy (yh i cnt remember what you were called :rolleyes: ) consoling somebody usually involves nice words and a hug :p:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can be nice just ask cindy.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
at least darthvader is nice unlike N boy (yh i cnt remember what you were called :rolleyes: ) consoling somebody usually involves nice words and a hug
I'm nice because I'm experincing the same emotions as you (fellow united fan :wavey:):p:

And if it makes you feel better:hugs:
*Poppin*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
like you dv! then again i tend to like anyone who offers hugs (even if its on request ) should i ask who cindy is? :rolleyes: or is it open to interpretation?
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
like you dv! then again i tend to like anyone who offers hugs (even if its on request ) should i ask who cindy is? :rolleyes: or is it open to interpretation?
she's the sports forum sub moderator and the nicest person you'll find anywhere(on tsr!!!!) so if you want hugs you'll have to wait for a week cos she's away!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.33%
No I don't (153)
47.22%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.44%

Watched Threads