The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
*Poppin*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
listen to me damn it, i'm a non biased red***** hating evertonian DAVIE DAVIE MOYES!!
:eek: dnt like you! but i jst tend to smile at most things so you get one anyway

i always want to give the players a hug - especially the ones that seem to give a dam

and what position are everton now? :p:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by *Poppin*)
:eek: dnt like you! but i jst tend to smile at most things so you get one anyway

i always want to give the players a hug - especially the ones that seem to give a dam

and what position are everton now? :p:
not bottom and soon to be premiership champions we're climbing up !
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How can a so-called Man Utd fan dislike an Everton fan? Liverpool I'd understand but Everton? C'mon!

Wouldn't bother jibing about Everton's league position, it's not looking too rosy for Man Utd and their next Premiership is against the Champions who are miles ahead already.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
How can a so-called Man Utd fan dislike an Everton fan? Liverpool I'd understand but Everton? C'mon!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Wouldn't bother jibing about Everton's league position, it's not looking too rosy for Man Utd and their next Premiership is against the Champions who are miles ahead already.
chelsea chelsea chelsea !!!
*Poppin*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

alright you! keep your pants on - i didnt say i disliked him, he got a big smile afterwards which is always a gd sign

i see your point about commenting on evertons position but would you rather be 6th or 18th? ive been doing my hwk
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
On the basis of the traditional rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On the basis of the traditional rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool.
I know, i just felt like posting but didn't have anything to say :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i see your point about commenting on evertons position but would you rather be 6th or 18th? ive been doing my hwk
Everton will survive relegation this season but if Man Utd only qualify for the UEFA Cup are you telling me you'd be happy? With success comes expectations and your whopping signing really did it for me against Middlesbrough. How much did he cost again? :rolleyes: Man Utd have some important first team players out with one sold to Everton. I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if Chelsea gave Man Utd yet another 5-0 thumping at Old Trafford.
*Poppin*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Everton will survive relegation this season but if Man Utd only qualify for the UEFA Cup are you telling me you'd be happy? With success comes expectations and your whopping signing really did it for me against Middlesbrough. How much did he cost again? :rolleyes: Man Utd have some important first team players out with one sold to Everton. I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if Chelsea gave Man Utd yet another 5-0 thumping at Old Trafford.
now im just confused. i guessin i was wrong in thinkin that you were a united fan :eek: we wont only qualify for the UEFA cup, we'll end up (yes i said end up so i dnt want no comments bout how unlikely it is if we go on wkends perfomance) in the Champions League and prob 2nd cos Wigan aint gonna keep this up, we just need a serious kick up the backside. does anyone want to join me in hatching a plan to steal all mr abramovich's money? :creep: meh he he
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't support Man Utd.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
does anyone want to join me in hatching a plan to steal all mr abramovich's money? :creep: meh he he
im thinking about trying to get on the payroll, all i need to do is knock in 40 goals a season and a 5 figure salary's mine
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
im thinking about trying to get on the payroll, all i need to do is knock in 40 goals a season and a 5 figure salary's mine
I'll be your striking partner. :cool:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
Actually, you only need to score about 15 (assuming you're a striker)
As for a plan to steal all his money, buy a big sack. A really big sack. No, bigger than that
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do it electronically. :cool:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
does abramovich ever sing chelsea songs at the match?
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do it electronically. :cool:
I like the picture in my head of a massive safe with loads of cash in it that Abramovich swims around in every morning (a la Scrooge McDuck from Ducktales) counting his money. Then, one morning he dives of the diving board and, splat! Then, there's us just around the corner from his house, dragging this absolutely mahussive sack of money. Hopefully it'll be sterling, or we'll have to take the £8 billion (or whatever it is) worth of Rubles to the post office to get it exchanged. We'd hold up the queue for a helluva long time, for a start
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've found the reason why Rio Ferdinand has had a dip in form -
http://www.celebritymessages.com/pro...st.aspx?cid=15
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
does abramovich ever sing chelsea songs at the match?
Not that I know of.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've found the reason why Rio Ferdinand has had a dip in form -
http://www.celebritymessages.com/pro...st.aspx?cid=15
you can imagine SAF sending Rio a "You're dumped" e-card
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (260)
48.33%
No (60)
11.15%
I'm not old enough (218)
40.52%

Watched Threads