Watch
This discussion is closed.
filastini
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
but you've only got 1 game in hand on 6th,7th,8th and 9th and Chelsea are still gonna win the Premiership, Mourinho is going to hammer it into them.

Mate there's no such thing as a sure win.
Our solution: Gerrard on the right.

We're sorted.

There's not much to discuss is there. Maureen looks like he's slipping game after game.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jusfarhan)
Our solution: Gerrard on the right.

We're sorted.

There's not much to discuss is there. Maureen looks like he's slipping game after game.
Liverpool Premiership Champions 2005/2006
Peter Crouch European Golden Boot Winner 2005/2006

I can just see it now and Mourinho conceding the title to the "better team"
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey, no-one said we're going to win the title.

I was jus showing we're not a 'mid-table' team.

"yep 2 places, we're climbing the table, i'd rather be relegation fodder than mid table."
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey, no-one said we're going to win the title.

I was jus showing we're not a 'mid-table' team.

"yep 2 places, we're climbing the table, i'd rather be relegation fodder than mid table."
i didnt actually mean u, i'd just prefer to be in crisis rather than safe and mediocre like Villa every year.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Liverpool or Arsenal to be drawn against Barcelona in the last 16, that would be cool.
:toung: At least we'll be in the last 16, and we'd have a greater chance of beating Barca that Man U!
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Khadijah)
im a arsenal fan!!!have been since i was born!!!iv neva been on the forum...but its not cos im hiding!!
wow - i said that a while back if i remember correctly :eek:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I back Arsenal to do well this season in the CL

And Liverpool to win it again, of course.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jaydoh)
Is it time the Grey One was shown the door? The recent struggles seem to suggest so.......
erm.... who's the grey one
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
erm.... who's the grey one
Fergie? :confused:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fergie? :confused:
ahh thanks i think there's nowt wrong with fergire- we should kick quieroz out. he drove real madrid into the ground and thats where united are heading!!
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmm... about the Mirror saying Athletic Bilbao are after Glen Johnson. That's Athletic Bilbao, the Spanish team that only signs Basque players, and has only ever signed Basque players since the Spanish League was formed. What are the chances of them breaking that self imposed restriction for Glen Johnson? :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
:toung: At least we'll be in the last 16, and we'd have a greater chance of beating Barca that Man U!
True but I was thinking Arsenal v Barcelona to be a great game on the basis that they are two team of great passing football. Liverpool because some fans I know of think they would have beaten Barcelona last season had they beaten Chelsea etc. etc
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Hmmm... about the Mirror saying Athletic Bilbao are after Glen Johnson. That's Athletic Bilbao, the Spanish team that only signs Basque players, and has only ever signed Basque players since the Spanish League was formed. What are the chances of them breaking that self imposed restriction for Glen Johnson? :rolleyes:
sociedad did it for john aldridge, duno if that compares tho
jamlan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
sociedad did it for john aldridge, duno if that compares tho
It really doesn't
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There is this fit German gal in my politics class I'm sure Dan would like.
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
True but I was thinking Arsenal v Barcelona to be a great game on the basis that they are two team of great passing football. Liverpool because some fans I know of think they would* have beaten Barcelona last season had they beaten Chelsea etc. etc
* could

I doubt anyone, even Chelsea, can put their hands up and say that they can beat Barcelona over two legs in this campaign for sure - let alone the last. (I think the logic comes from the fact that you beat Barcelona, and we beat you, thus we had a chance against anyone in the competition).
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
True but I was thinking Arsenal v Barcelona to be a great game on the basis that they are two team of great passing football.
I think that game, would have one hell of a scoreline, would be absolutely amazing to watch.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I think that game, would have one hell of a scoreline, would be absolutely amazing to watch.
It was reported that Mourinho remarked about the last 16 group match between Arsenal and Barcelona as a hockey score

--------------
(Original post by Raindance)
I think the logic comes from the fact that you beat Barcelona, and we beat you, thus we had a chance against anyone in the competition.
Anyone has a chance against anyone though. But that means Spurs have a chance against Chelsea because Spurs beat Charlton and Charlton beat Chelsea but Spurs lost against to Chelsea anyway. :confused:
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Remember my dear as a true football fan, it is the game played and the quality of football, which in a game consisting of Arsenal and Barca would probably be at its peak, that is of most importance to me. Great attacking football will usually warrant goals, and I would be glad to watch so many in what could be such a fine match... whatever your childish little troll of a manager thinks of it!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Great quality football doesn't necessarily mean great attacking football though. I'd be happy to see such a fixture and would be interesting to see.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.21%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.19%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.21%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.19%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.6%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.6%

Watched Threads