I feel so bad about tomorrow's game....
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I feel so bad about tomorrow's game....
Why, I thought that you were going to win ^o)
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Makelele against Charlton last year.
It was funny watching such a small man taking a pen against such a big man. It also made me understand why they don't usually let Makalele take penalties, and don't even get me started on where Lampard was tackled, to get awarded the penalty
Just had to get that off my chest
Not that it mattered since defeat/draw for Chelsea wouldn't have meant too much
They should make Makalele take all the penalties to level the playing field
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
An Arsenal fan at Halls asked me what the score will be and I thought 'how do I know know?' It's like as if everyone knows it, just a question of the scoreline and who scores etc.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
An Arsenal fan at Halls asked me what the score will be and I thought 'how do I know know?' It's like as if everyone knows it, just a question of the scoreline and who scores etc.
I think he wanted you to have a guess? :p:
What would guess the score is gonna be tomorrow?
Edit: What is your prediction of the score tomorrow?
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I think he wanted you to have a guess? :p:
What would guess the score is gonna be tomorrow?
Edit: What is your prediction of the score tomorrow?
4-1 to chelsea
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd say 1-0 to Chelsea but a draw or a loss would not surprise me with how bad things are going for them at this moment of time.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd say 1-0 to Chelsea but a draw or a loss would not surprise me with how bad things are going for them at this moment of time.
You think that Cheslea are having a bad time :eek:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd go for a Chelsea win as well.

It's not all doom and gloom for MU, this (frankly, quite hilarious) Keane interview and it's aftermath may have come at just the right time for them. Give them a kick up the back-side.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd go for a Chelsea win as well.It's not all doom and gloom for MU, this (frankly, quite hilarious) Keane interview and it's aftermath may have come at just the right time for them. Give them a kick up the back-side.
i think that keane's outburst was justified, but the ***** (insert any offensive word there!!!) players - didnt seem to think so. i was hoping that they would respond to keanes interview with a good performance against lille- but that performance was horrific. i had to switch over to star wars attack of the clones :eek:
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
To be fair, this season:

Crouch games/goals: 13/0
Ferguson games/goals: 14/0

:rolleyes:
Players bashed on the pitch

Crouch - 0
Ferguson - 1 (vs d.bucharest)
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
i think that keane's outburst was justified, but the ***** (insert any offensive word there!!!) players - didnt seem to think so. i was hoping that they would respond to keanes interview with a good performance against lille- but that performance was horrific. i had to switch over to star wars attack of the clones :eek:
But when they played Lille all they knew was that Keane had had a go at them. Since then, they've been sat down and shown the video, and Keane told them to their faces exactly why they're all ****. That could be the kick up the back-side
--------------
I know it's only Sunderland, but Arsenal played some shexy footbol today. Particularly, Henry hitting the post with his overheard kick
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But when they played Lille all they knew was that Keane had had a go at them. Since then, they've been sat down and shown the video, and Keane told them to their faces exactly why they're all ****. That could be the kick up the back-side
--------------
I know it's only Sunderland, but Arsenal played some shexy footbol today. Particularly, Henry hitting the post with his overheard kick
i think until fergie doesn't sort out our midfield problems we're in trouble. smith playing in the middle is pisssing me of he's absolutely crap in the middle, and so is fletcher. we really need a performance on sunday, points are important but we need to start creating chances again.

gah arsenal won :eek: but yes i agree they do play shexy football:p:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Makelele against Charlton last year.
kezman against newcastle last year as well
--------------
i think it'll be 1-0 to chelsea, but it could equally be 2-1 to the blues. And if so it'll be close
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
kezman against newcastle last year as well
--------------

i think it'll be 1-0 to chelsea, but it could equally be 2-1 to the blues. And if so it'll be close
do you actually believe that united are only going to concede one goal :eek:
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think until fergie doesn't sort out our midfield problems we're in trouble. smith playing in the middle is pisssing me of
when i first heard SAF wanted Smith as a midfielder I thought to myself one question - Why? at least turn him into an attacknig midfielder than a defensive one.

interesting stats from skysports about chelseas visits to old trafford
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?h...afford+mission
--------------
do you actually believe that united are only going to concede one goal :eek:
i think man u will be up for a fight and to prove themselves, and they must believe they can end the 40 game unbeaten run like they did with arsenals.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow! Who was the Man City player that cleared the empty net-bound ball while James was still making his way back from the Fulham's half?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow! Who was the Man City player that cleared the empty net-bound ball while James was still making his way back from the Fulham's half?
sun ji hai i think it was
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
sun ji hai i think it was
Thanks. It was, i saw on the analysis. It was "nine against one" and somehow the "one" stopped the goal (altho, you'd have to say Radzinski helped him a bit)
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thanks. It was, i saw on the analysis. It was "nine against one" and somehow the "one" stopped the goal (altho, you'd have to say Radzinski helped him a bit)
boxhead i mean radzinski is ***** good riddance !
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (20)
45.45%
No (13)
29.55%
I'm not old enough (11)
25%

Watched Threads