?
Report 14 years ago
Times not up yet.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
:mad: a few positives though - some good chances, good pressure but unfortunately no end result

i knew it would be the difference of 1 goal
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WOOOOOOOOOO par-tay!!
down with Chelski woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
:mad: a few positives though - some good chances, good pressure but unfortunately no end result

i knew it would be the difference of 1 goal
I think Jose needs to look back at todays match and see what went so badly wrong. We just seemed to give the ball away all the time.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
I think Jose needs to look back at todays match and see what went so badly wrong. We just seemed to give the ball away all the time.
while hes at it, he should look at the games against charlton, betis and possibly blackburn

i think chelsea need to focus on the defensive side more for the time being - as the number of goals conceeded so far isnt impressive (esp. compared with last season)
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
while hes at it, he should look at the games against charlton, betis and possibly blackburn

i think chelsea need to focus on the defensive side more for the time being - as the number of goals conceeded so far isnt impressive (esp. compared with last season)
And the draw with Everton. I mean drawing with Everton. Nothing against them but they haven't exactly been challenging this season, unlike the last. I heard the Betis match wasn't very good. It's the blip isn't it. Last season was the only year Chelsea didn't blip around this time of year. They always do.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i blame everton cos we rock
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh my gosh my heart is broken.. i cannot bear to watch the news or tomorrows paper oh my... i cant take it when chelsea loses, i mean, its too impossible for them to lose.. they cant lose (but they did) so im sitting here crying cuz chelsea lost -_-
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by nasht)
oh my gosh my heart is broken.. i cannot bear to watch the news or tomorrows paper oh my... i cant take it when chelsea loses, i mean, its too impossible for them to lose.. they cant lose (but they did) so im sitting here crying cuz chelsea lost -_-
Don't cry, get cross!!! Chelsea has lost one game, there are planty left to win.
veryjammy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mourinho is such a sour loser. He's saying United didn't deserve to win and all they did was defend which is utter bull, Van Nistlerooy and Rooney could have scored, just as Lampard could have scored. Everytime Chelsea lose he trots out the same old sour grapes and it's really tiresome. I won't deny Chelsea dominated the 2nd half, but United had the best of the first half. Just get over it Jose
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
mourinho states that he doesn't really care about this result - so why does he insist in giving pathetic excuses? If Cheslea had nothing to worry about they would just take the result on board and just get on with securing the Premiership.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by veryjammy)
Mourinho is such a sour loser. He's saying United didn't deserve to win and all they did was defend which is utter bull, Van Nistlerooy and Rooney could have scored, just as Lampard could have scored. Everytime Chelsea lose he trots out the same old sour grapes and it's really tiresome. I won't deny Chelsea dominated the 2nd half, but United had the best of the first half. Just get over it Jose
well thats something SAF said after they lost to chelsea last year at Stamford Bridge (first game of season)

btw what did SAF say during his interview which made the interviewer remind him hes on TV?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All managers are sour when they lose and make up excuses, it comes with the territory. Though it sticks in my throat, well done Man Utd they needed the lift and rather them than Arsenal.
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not winning at Old Trafford is a poor show by Chelsea... everyone wins at Old Trafford...

Rovers Till I DIe!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (183)
18.67%
Labour (501)
51.12%
Liberal Democrats (134)
13.67%
Green Party (55)
5.61%
Brexit Party (15)
1.53%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.41%
SNP (15)
1.53%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.41%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.71%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.41%
UKIP (10)
1.02%
Other (10)
1.02%
None (37)
3.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise