The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
veryjammy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah but what I'm saying is everytime Chelsea don't win he says the other team didn't deserve it, all they did was defend etc...yes most managers make excuses for their team but Mourinho makes the same excuse every time they drop points and it's really tiresome
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ciderpeter)
Not winning at Old Trafford is a poor show by Chelsea... everyone wins at Old Trafford...

Rovers Till I DIe!
oh well they did it twice last year
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by veryjammy)
Yeah but what I'm saying is everytime Chelsea don't win he says the other team didn't deserve it, all they did was defend etc...yes most managers make excuses for their team but Mourinho makes the same excuse every time they drop points and it's really tiresome
Most teams do play defensive against Chelsea and who can blame them.
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by veryjammy)
not as tiresome as excuses like "the pitch was bad/grass too long" or "the shirts colour made it hard to spot players on the field" etc.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Told you Gudjohnsen should have played from the start. Didn't look decent 'til he came on in the second half...
sexysax
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm very happy

United :love:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was told by a Gooner that Man Utd were lucky with their result.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can I say:

Remember when Everton halted Arsenals run then they went through a sticky patch?

Well, seems we've done the same thing to Chelsea, muhahaha! :rofl:
Ronaldinho_88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Was told by a Gooner that Man Utd were lucky with their result.
Yes, we were lucky because Chelsea was dominating the 2th half but it doesn't matter. We won the game and premiership has been rescued by Man United.
I said to all of you that Man.United was going to win today.
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
oh well they did it twice last year
Blackburn also won the league in 1994/1995, but i dont use that as a defence for having a crap season last season... I was referring to the fact that teams like Blackburn are beating Man UTD this season at Old Trafford and so surely a team as good/rich (take your pick ) as Chelski, should be able to beat them...

Who cares what has happened before, its history, the fact of the matter is, a high flying Chelsea should have beaten what is (no offence to man utd fans but im sure you will agree) one of the WORST man utd teams in recent years... There is no excuse for not winning games like that when your manager has on numerous times said, he thinks the title race will be over by christmas.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Told you Gudjohnsen should have played from the start. Didn't look decent 'til he came on in the second half...
His diving is shameless.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's seems Chelsea have trouble winning in Manchester in the October/November period. May i suggest a sequence of Bolton (a), ManU (a), Man City (a), Wigan (it's close enough)(a) for the same period next season? And how about promoting Oldham Athletic, Stockport County, Bury, Rochdale and F.C. United of Manchester?
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or tell em to come back to goodison
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hear it was Crouch who fouled the Villa player but the ref didn't see all of the incident as he was watching the ball.
They were grappling with eachother, but Crouch is a skinny mare, the Villa guy had just won the tussle and the ref looked round in time to see him falling on top of Crouch. It was harsh, but then we did play better than them and deserved the win
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Managers are never happy with decisions like that....

Curbishly yesterday was the prime example of that, he blamed the referee and assistants for our second goal... it could have been considered onside if we were doing the daylight rule! But he failed to mention the blatant handball in the area from the Charlton player... funny how managers remember some things to use as excuses, but forget others so quickly!!
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:party:

yeah we won!!!!! i think we dominated the first half and should have scored more than one. i couldn't bare to watch the second half- chelsea were all over us, but we stuck in and got the 3 points i've still not calmed down, we desperately needed these 3 points and ending chelsea's spree was another bonus. today was the first time that smith performed and it was great to see wes brown back and playing at RB

gudjohnsen is a cheating scum, if that free kick had cost us the points ah well we WON!!!!!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
today was the first time that smith performed and it was great to see wes brown back and playing at RB
Who was playing in the centre then? I thought Brown always played CB
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
Who was playing in the centre then? I thought Brown always played CB
ferdinand and silvestre were playing in the middle. IMO brown is a much better RB- he's a pretty good link up player and can put provide decent balls. he's also pretty quick.

:party:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes it seems Gudjohnsen is learning his diving skills from Ronaldo, Rooney and Pires it seems. It's catching.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes it seems Gudjohnsen is learning his diving skills from Ronaldo, Rooney and Pires it seems. It's catching.
to be fair to Rooney and Pires, they don't make a habit out of it. Ronaldo, however...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (204)
49.51%
No (48)
11.65%
I'm not old enough (160)
38.83%

Watched Threads