Watch
This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
One of football's disadvantages really. You wouldn't get this much hatred in a rugby thread to be honest.
i love the hate, especially hating liverpool
non-centrally acting
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
i love the hate, especially hating liverpool
hating is part of being a footie fan!!!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes but when it goes OTT?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes but when it goes OTT?
like millwall ?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was wondering if Millwall would get mentioned. Was thinking more of the regulars here.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was wondering if Millwall would get mentioned. Was thinking more of the regulars here.
call them a **** and move on
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Boy I have touched a nerve!
Records never last forever. Titles > records.
We have more premiership titles than you , and an unbeaten record better than yours for good measure!

On behalf of myself and theaman we show you a photo.
Does this face look bothered...one day I'll make a large banner

Kuz, if you're not careful you'll get warning points. Is this how so called adults at Warwick Polytechnic behave?
1. My uni is not, and never was a polytechnic.. so shove that in your statistic book
and...
2. I sensor myself my good man... obeying forum rules there are minors about after all

Arsenal never deserved to beat Nottingham Forest's record come to think of it.
Statement should come with a qualified argument don't you think!

Chelsea may be 'historyless' but at least they weren't the first side in English history to field a side completely full of foreigners.
Ignorance! The English premier league is often quoted as the best domestic league in the world. Thus attracting the best players all over the world, despite their nationality!
--------------
too much hate in this thread
There is no hate my friend, actually I admire NDGAARONDI he brings out the firey gunner passion in me! :love: :blush: :adore: :proud:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
We have more premiership titles than you
Yes. :hmph: But if you imply honours = history then Liverpool owns all.

(Original post by Kuz)
Ignorance! The English premier league is often quoted as the best domestic league in the world. Thus attracting the best players all over the world, despite their nationality!
Hmmm the Premiership is certainly one of the best domestic leagues in the world. Too many people suck up to La Liga and doesn't help when the bar in my Halls plays football matches involving Real Madrid when the Premiership is on...

(Original post by Kuz)
There is no hate my friend, actually I admire NDGAARONDI he brings out the firey gunner passion in me! :love: :blush: :adore: :proud:
:eek: :love: If you say so. :rolleyes: :p:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well I think that Kuz 1 - NDGAARONDI 0.... no dear thats not deja vu!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Night owl at uni life I take it?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am really surprised at the amount of foul language used is some of the past posts. Surely you folks haven't let yourselves slip into angry footy mad, foul mouthed hooligans??!!!

We are all passionate about football, but surely there are more eloquent ways to express ones self.

In other words behave and then your post(s) will not have to be edited or find their way to the post report section.
Lemmiwinks
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Football drives up latent tribal hates in us! Football is basically a religion in certain places, think this thread is full of hate at least our clubs don't have the political conotations that they do is some places in europe, try having a roma v lazio dabate in rome, or a real v barcelona debate in catalan spain (which I have done to my peril even though I backed barca)
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
I am really surprised at the amount of foul language used is some of the past posts. Surely you folks haven't let yourselves slip into angry footy mad, foul mouthed hooligans??!!!
KuZ and I get along just fine. :love: :rolleyes:
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)

In other words behave and then your post(s) will not have to be edited or find their way to the post report section.
*points*

It's all those nasty southern londoners! Honest!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love u Raindance !
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The thing is I never actually swore I just inserted astrieks they can be anywords you choose, crumbs, fudge, blast...etc... I would never actually profane!
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
I love u Raindance !
See! Us scousers are amiable, caring, lovable creatures - Liverpool = heaven on earth.

*spreads the :love:*
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
See! Us scousers are amiable, caring, lovable creatures - Liverpool = heaven on earth.

*spreads the :love:*
Well you actually only pointed in NDGAARONDI direction and we l*** each other anyway! Make l*** not war
Reloaded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Surely you folks haven't let yourselves slip into angry footy mad, foul mouthed hooligans??!!!

We are all passionate about football, but surely there are more eloquent ways to express ones self.
this may sound a bit controversial, but i admire the fact that hooliganism exists. i dont admire any damage/injuries caused by it, but football wouldn't seem right without the portrayal of sheer passion through hooliganism - as long as it doesnt get too out of hand (of course).
filastini
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

:/
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (53)
19.34%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.9%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (54)
19.71%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (57)
20.8%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.12%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.12%

Watched Threads