The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Definitely not, but he had a pretty poor run. He's now made it two out of two though!
i thought that he was going to leave in january :p:

i wish i hadnt sold henry in my fantsay football team
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
i thought that he was going to leave in january :p:

i wish i hadnt sold henry in my fantsay football team
He was never going to go in Jan, we're not that sort of club. He's undoubted class and will soon be banging them in.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He was never going to go in Jan, we're not that sort of club. He's undoubted class and will soon be banging them in.
Let's hope so!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Let's hope so!
It's gonna happen! :wink:

*taps nose*
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ffs gallacher is a ***** ref can't see anything and awards a pen when it was outside the box

--------------

btw kilbane is **** but i think we all know that
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i cant believe its 3nil to west brom :eek:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
GRRRRR we can't even get the team to thread some passes together ffs let alone score. its ****ing hopeless if u cant even beat west brom etc arghhhhhhhhhh
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is beattie playing?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i cant believe its 3nil to west brom :eek:
they're a ***** team we should be hammering them but they had a lift from a pen that never was. Our players are easily 2x better than West Brom's yet we're ****ing about and can't even get a few passes together. Kilbane must go he is *****, he only gets a game cos he's davie moyes' best mate

--------------

is beattie playing?
yeh but he's **** / too fat / he doesn't get supply
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
any chance of a comeback?
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no its 4-0 and i want to sell every player in our squad and start again with the kids, they're all a disgrace and i want to kill kilbane cos he is just a waste of space not only in our club but on the earth. Least i can watch barca vs real or the xfactor now. DIE KILBANE DIE.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Barca 1 up Samuel Eto'o scorer
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
no its 4-0 and i want to sell every player in our squad and start again with the kids, they're all a disgrace and i want to kill kilbane cos he is just a waste of space not only in our club but on the earth. Least i can watch barca vs real or the xfactor now. DIE KILBANE DIE.
That was atrocious. Popped to the pub for a drink, but ended up pleasantly surprised! I want to laugh, but I won't, I know you're bigger than getting thrashed by bottom 3. At the end of the day, players have to stand up and question their desire and worthiness to play, as you say. Quite frankly there have been occasions in this season where 'Division 1 side' seems an overstatement.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That was atrocious. Popped to the pub for a drink, but ended up pleasantly surprised! I want to laugh, but I won't, I know you're bigger than getting thrashed by bottom 3. At the end of the day, players have to stand up and question their desire and worthiness to play, as you say. Quite frankly there have been occasions in this season where 'Division 1 side' seems an overstatement.
They must all be fined at least 1 week's wages, they are premiership players and our 3500 travelling fans paid good money to see the team in action. This is worse than losing 5-1 to Bucharest. Moyes' premiership record in the last 25 games is a joke, i think we've lost the last 20. He can **** off to rangers for all i care. He has no tactical prowess about him, we can't even thread a pass or keep the ball let alone score.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Welll; that really was something!

Soon as I seen the team I was expecting a defeat - Kilbane on the left, Bent up front. That just spells danger in itself - however, I didn't envisage once being given a severe arse-kicking by West Brom.

Let's be fair though, when you get given a penalty against you for fouling 2 yards outside of the area you kinda of know it ain't gonna be your day. Add to that when the opposition keeper decides to, very obviously, handle the ball outside the area and the referee decides to ignore it - you are sure the odds are stacked against you.

Goals:
1st goal - Joke
2nd goal - No arguements, good header - poor marking.
3rd goal - Shocking marking, absolutely abysmal. Great finish though.
4th goal - I was watching Real/Barca at this time.. any good?

Disgrace, absolute disgrace - Evertonians are not happy and something needs to be done about it. It is 110% Moyesys fault for not bringing a striker in in time and that is all there is to it. He has to take the blame and get us out of this mess. If, by December, we are still down here, then i'll be thinking it's time for us to find a replacement..

Shocking.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Welll; that really was something!

Soon as I seen the team I was expecting a defeat - Kilbane on the left, Bent up front. That just spells danger in itself - however, I didn't envisage once being given a severe arse-kicking by West Brom.

Let's be fair though, when you get given a penalty against you for fouling 2 yards outside of the area you kinda of know it ain't gonna be your day. Add to that when the opposition keeper decides to, very obviously, handle the ball outside the area and the referee decides to ignore it - you are sure the odds are stacked against you.

Goals:
1st goal - Joke
2nd goal - No arguements, good header - poor marking.
3rd goal - Shocking marking, absolutely abysmal. Great finish though.
4th goal - I was watching Real/Barca at this time.. any good?

Disgrace, absolute disgrace - Evertonians are not happy and something needs to be done about it. It is 110% Moyesys fault for not bringing a striker in in time and that is all there is to it. He has to take the blame and get us out of this mess. If, by December, we are still down here, then i'll be thinking it's time for us to find a replacement..

Shocking.
4th goal was a ***** backpass by kilbane into the path of earnshaw. 1 striker wouldn't have solved any problems, we're just ***** cos we can't pass or keep the ball long enough to even thread the final pass through. I don't think tactically moyes is upto it, we need a manager that can get us playing proper football and not trying to grind out a result which is very unlikely after today.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
4th goal was a ***** backpass by kilbane into the path of earnshaw. 1 striker wouldn't have solved any problems, we're just ***** cos we can't pass or keep the ball long enough to even thread the final pass through. I don't think tactically moyes is upto it, we need a manager that can get us playing proper football and not trying to grind out a result which is very unlikely after today.
Hmm - I dunno. You seen what we were like with the big man and Beattie up front against Chelsea and Brum/Boro - I know he was tired today so that's why that useless lump of sh*te Bent was doing on. Beattie and Duncan works pretty well; Beattie and Bent doesn't.

Kilbane, oh no; don't get me started on him!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea kept a clean sheet finally.
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And so did Barca: 3-0 in the end.

That can't be too good for Real.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
And so did Barca: 3-0 in the end.
Ronaldinho's pants must be made of gold
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (161)
47.77%
No (42)
12.46%
I'm not old enough (134)
39.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise