The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When is everyone going to play their games in hand?!

It's getting ridiculous now - I don't like everyone having games in hand on us all the time!

Oh and while I'm posting here:

SUPER..SU-PER ED.....SUPER EDGAR DAVIDS!
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
When is everyone going to play their games in hand?!

It's getting ridiculous now - I don't like everyone having games in hand on us all the time!
Ages. We're triple booked as it is, so we'll be having 2 in hand for a fair time yet.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Ages. We're triple booked as it is, so we'll be having 2 in hand for a fair time yet.
Triple-booked?

Only Champions League you're in and the break's coming up soon for that....
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Triple-booked?

Only Champions League you're in and the break's coming up soon for that....
World Club Championships.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cindy)
Crespo is injured now, god I hope he is fine. I hate Drogba he is crap!
You may hate Drogba but to say he's crap is a bit incorrect to be honest. He was great for Marseille and he's doing pretty good by his own standards so far this season. But yes even I prefer Crespo but if Drogba is more efficient in the Premiership then it makes sense to prioritise using that.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it true that those horrible scumbag Liverpool fans were disrespectful during the minute silence for George Best today? Disgusting.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Is it true that those horrible scumbag Liverpool fans were disrespectful during the minute silence for George Best today? Disgusting.
we already know kopites are gob*****s
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
we already know kopites are gob*****s
Correct.

Score tomorrow lad? I'm going with 1-0 to the Blues. Goal from anyone will do; Shearers arse, Beatties head.. it doesn't matter!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Correct.

Score tomorrow lad? I'm going with 1-0 to the Blues. Goal from anyone will do; Shearers arse, Beatties head.. it doesn't matter!
Newcastle to win 3-0 if Kilbane / Bent are playing. Us to win 1-0 if Kilbane and Bent don't play. I want to ****ing strangle kevin kilbane he's so ****ing *****.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Newcastle to win 3-0 if Kilbane / Bent are playing. Us to win 1-0 if Kilbane and Bent don't play. I want to ****ing strangle kevin kilbane he's so ****ing *****.
Kilbane and Bent.. what a pair of jokers.

I can't believe it; my best mate is going round the pitch tomorrow before the game with Sharpey then is meeting all the players and Moyesy.. b*stard!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Kilbane and Bent.. what a pair of jokers.

I can't believe it; my best mate is going round the pitch tomorrow before the game with Sharpey then is meeting all the players and Moyesy.. b*stard!
no offence but is he dying soon? the lucky *******
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no offence but is he dying soon? the lucky *******
Check your PM!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and some leeds fans were jeering at the millwall-leeds game, both minute silences had to be cut short to 20 seconds
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
and some leeds fans were jeering at the millwall-leeds game, both minute silences had to be cut short to 20 seconds
Booooo. Well. You kind of expect this sort of thing from those sh*theads from across the park, it's awful really.

Lol @ the Leeds game.. last minute own goal won it for them! :cool: C'mon Leeds, I need them and Sheff Utd to get promoted this year so I can go watch Everton next year against them (i'm in Leeds btw) :p:

Oh, no jokes about we might be playing them in the Championship next year, too.
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
More likely to have been Sunderland fans than Newcastle!
Refused
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^^ The Match of the Day presenter touched upon that story last night. It's disgraceful if it was either SAFC or NUFC fans behind it.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Refused)
^^ The Match of the Day presenter touched upon that story last night. It's disgraceful if it was either SAFC or NUFC fans behind it.
It happened, and it was sick.

Not a lot more thn they could expect, given it was a Manchester City-Liverpool tie with the noise coming from a mixed stand. It should always have been a minutes applause like at Celtic and Wolves, the outcome was an inevitability. Doesn't help with the Beeb's blatantly antagonising match reports. And no Dan, a "handful" of cockfaces is not representative of a whole fanbase.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
C'mon Leeds, I need them and Sheff Utd to get promoted this year so I can go watch Everton next year against them (i'm in Leeds btw) :p:
Leeds can stay in the Championship thanks.

Come on Reading, QPR, Crystal Palace and Watford! :p:
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes Kilbane Isn't Playing Omg !!! Someone Kiss Me Or Something
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
But I dont think many know how to please Mr Abramovich. (possibly only sven ). I think he wud still sack Ranieri, he doesn't know much bout football, just that he wants to win everything.
How do you know he doesn't know anything about football? :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
48.01%
No (66)
11.4%
I'm not old enough (235)
40.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed