?
Report 14 years ago
Crepsos was good last night
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was good. Either it was lucky or opportunistic by changing the direction of Ferriera's shot.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Best goal for today has to be McBride!
We should never have let him go!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Your loss, Fulham's gain.

Rooney should have received a red card against West Ham?
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Your loss, Fulham's gain.

Rooney should have received a red card against West Ham?
great bits from the 2 good, 2 bad section.

Rooney couldnt bear to look at the card then does and sees the yellow (only for MOTD2 to place a halo above his head)
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes that was quite funny. I think he was expecting a red himself. I usually watch Match Choice but have to make do with MOTD at university. :rolleyes:
Book-worm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Priceless considering the reception your fans gave the Hillsborough silence a few years ago. Your own brothers and sisters too. Every set of supporters has its ********s but to tar one club due to actions of a minor few, particularly given the example above shows a complete lack of common sense.
IT WAS CITY NOT LIVERPOOL
SideView
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
saw this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ca/4476412.stm in the paper today..... I thought it was disgusting……….. both the Italy and Spanish league dont seem to grasped the idea of "lets click racism out of football"….
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Book-worm)
IT WAS CITY NOT LIVERPOOL
*******s mate, even I recognise that. Probably banter on both sides - apparently there was some Michael Shields chanting going on - but passing the buck like that isn't on. If you ask me it might well have been both sets of fans, especially as the noise was coming from the mixed stand, but some gob***** Liverpool 'fans' were involved. Mind you, it was fairly inevitable and should have been as minutes' applause given the circumstance, but someone arsed up royally there.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Odds on Roy Keane joining Everton down from 20/1 to 7/4.. strange!
Refused
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SideView)
saw this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ca/4476412.stm in the paper today..... I thought it was disgusting……….. both the Italy and Spanish league dont seem to grasped the idea of "lets click racism out of football"….
Shocking. Racism in Italy and Spain's football terraces are from Ultranationalist who have deep power into the club. Some even presidents of the Fans Clubs.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldinho_88)
I think Man.United is the only team to challenge Chelsea and capable to win the league as well.
i think that you need to get your head out of the clouds son :bandit: :p:
Ronaldinho_88
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
i think that you need to get your head out of the clouds son :bandit: :p:
I think we will have a good chance if we continue to win more games. Btw, we beat Chelse as well.

Ronaldinho has won the prize in Paris.

Ronaldoninho,
Ronaldinho ,
Ronaldinho,
the best player in the world, la la la la.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think we will have a good chance if we continue to win more games. Btw, we beat Chelse as well.

Ronaldinho has won the prize in Paris.

Ronaldoninho,
Ronaldinho ,
Ronaldinho,
the best player in the world, la la la la.
yeah we beat chelsea but i cant share your optimism.

for some strange reason i miss roy keane im quite upset that he left
Ronaldinho_88
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, he was an important player for the team but it was necessary to sell him. We need more reinforcement, which means more young talented players. I think Sir Alex Ferguson miss him a lot because Keane has played 12,5 years for the team.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, he was an important player for the team but it was necessary to sell him. We need more reinforcement, which means more young talented players. I think Sir Alex Ferguson miss him a lot because Keane has played 12,5 years for the team.
i think it was too abrupt. whats the point of buying talented players, if you havent got experienced ones to mould them?

i dont want keane to play for any other team, it just wont be the same
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i see pidgeleys off to millwall on a seven day emergency loan- i wonder whats happened?
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i see pidgeleys off to millwall on a seven day emergency loan- i wonder whats happened?
maybe chelsea are trying to cover something else up:cool: :p:
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SideView)
Disgusting! You would think that having such a massive player such as Adriano playing for your club it would stop you abusing opposition players. It incidents like these which in some ways makes me feel proud to be British.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
48.01%
No (66)
11.4%
I'm not old enough (235)
40.59%

Watched Threads